https://whenthestormwhisperstothewind.blogspot.com

Friday, October 11, 2013

abby and Ami updates!!

                                                       
                                                   



Updates coming your way on two of our blogland friends!

I am sad to say abby is having a difficult time. She is very tired of saying that her healing is taking longer than expected. Abby wants to be back here with all of us!

Even though her surgery was a success, the doctor is perplexed by some of her symptoms. She is still having quite a bit of trouble with her appetite. Abby has been given the green light to eat whatever she wishes, but she isn’t tempted by anything.

They will give some new medications a chance to work and have some blood drawn, however if things do not improve she will return to the doctors in a week.

 Abby we are cheering you on! We want you back to blogging normal!!

Ami Star Song had her frozen shoulder defrosted!

Her words not mine.

However.... Ami being Ami, she was cooking, ironing and hanging laundry the next day!

 She says the pain is horrible, and she may adopt some creatively appropriate language from Cat.

 I know that she was tempted to do the home exercises a day early, but she refrained. Our girl is a mite bit impatient!
 She may be a bit grumpier than normal….so be patient Iol.


So everyone let’s surround these two ladies with a

blogland healing hug!!


                                                              

Please feel free to leave a comment cheering our friends up! 


Minelle                                      





6 comments:

  1. Thank you for the update Minelle,

    Sending positive thoughts, healing energy and huge (((HUGGS)) to both Abby and Ami. Patience and lots of rest. I hope you both feel much better soon.

    Hugs,
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't worry about me! Please direct my share of your prayers and positive thoughts to Abby as she needs them most!

    I am sorry you are having such a hard time Abby and I do hope you can manage to find something you fancy eating. Hopefully when the trauma of the surgery has receded you will regain your appetite.

    Many hugs and prayers,

    Ami

    (Thanks Minelle, I do hope Abby feels better soon.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I truly hope you both are feeling better soon. Thanks for the update Minelle.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, Minelle.

    Abby, Ami.. I am thinking of you and you are in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. MInelle,

    Thanks for the update.

    I hope both our friends are feeling much better.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank-you Minelle for the update on our friends.
    To Abby and Ami, wishing you healing and comfort and many hugs! :-)

    ReplyDelete