https://whenthestormwhisperstothewind.blogspot.com

Monday, November 11, 2013

Love Our Lurkers...A Spanking Meme for Minelle

                                      


I am delighted to share a special Meme written by darling Ana just for me and for all you lurkers to enjoy! PLEASE... please say hello!

In her own words!

Minelle, our lady of fifteen font colors, has challenged me to write a pass-along question and answer form for her. Why she wants this when she refuses to answer questions the way they are asked, I don't know! Ask her :)

NO DON'T (giggle)

Here is Ana's Meme for Minelle. Feel free to join in and pass it along.


Have you ever been threatened with receiving a wooden spoon as a gift? OH MY GOSH…..YES! Hmph!! And I do not understand why that happens, because I am very well behaved!

Would you ever give F/F spanking a try? Absolutely! I can see myself whacking a certain Anastasia Vitsky on multiple occasions!

If yes, for what reason? See above! She is very, very naughty!

Have you ever written a spanking story that included something that happened to you in real life? Well, let me just defend myself here…yes...but…..there have been extenuating circumstances. I mean seriously….. Things just happen to me. I will say that ALL The stories I have written have an element of my real life in them! PK encouraged a monster!! FF was an outlet for me!

Have you ever been spanked for something you’ve written in a story? Nooooooo……but should I have been spanked? My Scotsman believes there may have been a few instances where if he was around….IT WOULD HAVE HAPPENED!

Have you ever had a spanking snippet or story written for you? Yes….you dear Ms. Vitsky have written about Minelle in The Vengeance of Mrs. Claus. There also is a Birthday story called A Spanking For Minelle
And Celeste mentioned me in Coming to Terms an anthology by seven authors Alta Hensley, Cara Bristol, Renee Rose, Jade Cary, Sue Lyndon, Anastasia Vitsky and Celeste Jones.

Have you ever gotten to name a character in a story? Yes I have named Matthew and Claire in The Vengeance of Mrs. Clause and Nora in The Way Home.

Have you ever won a prize in one of Ana’s events (Spank or Treat, Spankee Doodle, Love Spanks, or Advent Calendar)? I feel like the luckiest person alive. I have won gift certificates to Amazon, Blushing Books and Eden Fantasies. I even won a custom Paddle from Blondie.

Have you ever gotten a gift certificate and not used it before it expired? Wellllllllll again….I NEED to explain. See hubby and the kids gave me this super expensive gift certificate for a massage, and I was embarrassed about the whole…..ahem….kinda thing…and it expired! Yeesh, It wasn’t THAT kinda massage, it’s just I didn’t want any one feeling the fat.

Have you ever written a book review? I have written reviews for Rene, Celeste and Ms. Ana. These ladies weathered my early attempts at writing a review. Sometimes I cringe…..at my writing and how sweet they were.

Have you ever beta read for an author? Well I have read stories for Ana, Celeste and Rene. They are so kind to even think of me and value my thoughts.

Have you ever used more than ten different font colors in one post? Maybe….BRAT. This is how I convey my personality!

Have you ever inebriated an eight-year-old by mistake? OMGosh! That was an accident and he didn’t actually swallow the beer….The can looked exactly like a Coke! An honest mistake for an over extended Aunt who probably does Too many things….trying to please too many people. I may have forgotten him at school one other time as well. Darn!

Have you ever been whacked by a woman? Ummmmm YES! See there was this biker lady….and…..well….that is another story.

Have you ever had to start a new blog because you forgot the password for your old one? Sheesh you mean this computer savvy old broad? Well I am sure you may trigger a giggle memory for PK and Sunny who tried to help in the early days. Cat and Ana…..have learned the hard way….SIMPLIFY EVERYTHING!  

Have you ever had to open a new email account because you forgot the password for your old one? I am not sure I want to answer this question NOW. Let’s just say I CAN access 4 email accounts now.

Have you ever been featured in Ana’s Monday Morning Fika? Here it is...Yes I am not sure why anyone would want to read ME, but I let everyone know what I think. That never happens.



Have you ever drawn artwork for a book trailer? Yes I have with Katie's expertise in trailer making. I drew a pen and ink tree picture for Becoming Clissine. It has a kite flying above Karielle, Soris and Clissine. I had so much fun!

Have you ever threatened to tattle on a friend to Mrs. Claus? Speaking of Ms Vitsky……


Have you ever had a meme written just for you? The Crazy lady over at governingana accepted the gauntlet I threw down- and thought about some funny meme questions to ask me. Of course if she expected me to follow the rules, she is barking up the wrong tree!

43 comments:

  1. ROFLMBO Minelle...I absolutely loved your answers and Ana's questions were awesome! BTW woman...did you think I wouldn't see that 'fat' word! Do I need to have a discussion with your Scotsman? Hmpf...you definitely need a TBB!

    Happy LOL Day!

    Hugs and Blessings...
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For a TBB, now that I think of it. But I meant a personalized meme. :D

      Delete
    2. Don't even try to wriggle out of this one. Whose second name is Trouble? ;)

      Delete
  2. LOL Minelle, it was supposed to be yes or no answers! Of course, I knew that you wouldn't follow the rules, anyway.

    I completely agree with Cat. TBB time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG ANA you are the best! Minelle " our lady of 15 colour (sorry the u has to be there) fonts!!!

      Delete
    2. In this post, I think it was our lady of 50 colors. :) I think her Scotsman should charge her swats per color!

      Delete
    3. I agree with this one Ana! See...it's Minelle that needs the TBB! ;)

      Delete
  3. ROFLMBO Minelle!!!! Happy LOL Day! Ana has been very busy drumming up trouble it seems. Awesome job you two! SO cute and I LOVED all your answers Minelle. Very creative and VERY colorful. Many hugs,

    <3 Katie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is me, back again!! :) I think that my head was spinning yesterday with trying to keep up around the land, that I missed the kind link to my trailer that you put here! Gosh! Sorry! Sooo nice of you, Minelle!! I thought that my name was in one of your creative colors, which I always love seeing when I come here. :)

      I loved working with you on the trailer. You art is beautiful, and that drawing was so pretty! I loved making the kite fly, leading to the view of the entire drawing. Mostly I love the friendship that we have and I am very grateful! Many hugs,

      <3 Katie

      Delete
  4. Adorable I loved reading this. I laughed out loud so many times that my giant got nosy as to what I was reading. And I can totally relate on the password thing I got a super secure private email account the kind hackers get & it's so secure that I can't access it.
    sassytwatter

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hiya Minelle!
    I come by here often but haven't commented in a little while.
    So, I am De-lurking myself! lol
    Happy LOL Day Minelle
    # MrBBSpanker

    ReplyDelete
  6. ROFL Minelle, Happy LOL Day, this was great. Great questions from Ms Vitsky and I love your answers!

    Hugs,
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm here! I'm here! Always will be!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Minelle,

    Happy LOL 8 day! I'm a regular visitor to your blog, and always enjoy your posts.

    Hugs,
    Hermione

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well I for one am SHOCKED you didn't answer in yes or no!!!! Who am I kidding I'm no lurker here. I don't like other people (outside of Barney) touching me either Minelle my gift certificate would have expired too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very cute! Loved reading all your humorous answers. Happy LOL 8!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very cute and so Minelle. You have her down pat.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This was great..loved it. And since I got a new computer a couple months ago...i am on my 3rd email account. Happy LOL day my friend...and thanks for all your support over the past couple months.
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
  13. Giggle-- great meme Ana and great answers, Minelle!! And there's absolutely no reason for your to cringe over your reviews-- you are great at them!!!!
    love you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This was GREAT Minelle! Still giggling...

    Happy LOL Day! :D

    ReplyDelete
  15. Happy LoL Day! I love all the colors and your answers made me giggle. I'm awful with passwords!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. This was fun. Happy LOL dat Minelle!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Loved he colorful post. Have to say, I'm not so great with passwords either, I have at least one email account I can no longer get into because my brain refuses to remember the password :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. LoL on LOL Day! Feedly just doesn't do your colour scheme justice! Thanks for the unusual meme.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow, I feel like I tripped over a rainbow and landed here, lol. Fun post Minelle! I've only been here a couple of times but look forward to getting to know you better, Clara

    ReplyDelete
  20. Happy LOL Day Minelle. Loved your post- thanks for making us "lol" on LOL Day. :-)

    -Clint and Chelsea
    Learning Domestic Discipline

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hilarious. And colorful.

    I don't think it's fair for someone to ask questions if they already know the answers. :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. This has been the best post of the day so far! Thoroughly entertaining! Love how you play off of each other. LOL I think this might be my first time posting although I do lurk. Ps. I love your pretty colors!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And yes I agree...Ana needs a spanking!!

      Delete
    2. Hey! I'm sending Mrs. Claus to your house first. :P

      Delete
  23. Hi Minelle great answers, great colours, learnt a few new tings today,
    love Jan.xx

    ReplyDelete
  24. This was great! As to following the rules of one answer yes/no questions...I liked how you answered them. :-) I, as you know, love visiting you here! Thanks for you! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  25. I loved this post
    Happy LOLday
    Janey

    ReplyDelete
  26. OMG! This was too funny! Loved every word of it, as I always do - even the colors that blinded me, lol!
    hugs,
    Cali

    ReplyDelete
  27. How FUN!!!!! Nicely done, you two. And look into that gift certificate thing. By law, they aren't allow to expire (die) completely...

    ReplyDelete
  28. LOL! That was fun Minelle. Happy belated LOL day.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Posting on behalf of Minelle--

    She is sorry not to respond to comments, but she will respond when she can.

    ReplyDelete