https://whenthestormwhisperstothewind.blogspot.com

Saturday, August 9, 2014

Spanked For SPANX!



My Scotsman is gone for a while. We were lucky in that he has been home for much of the summer. Now we will most likely have a long stretch where I do not see him at all. The job is too far away and his work week too long for us to travel back and forth. Blech! But at least our finances will recover! 

Our summer has had some lovely moments. Both of us were quite happy since we had planned a short vacation with friends. I believe this is only the third time in our 23 years of marriage that we traveled without our kids!

However I must say that it wouldn’t be OUR-- or my kind of trip if something funny did not happen along the way. Unfortunately it happened right out of the gate….so to speak.

Before I get to the vacation story….

Maybe some of you can understand that I am somewhat dissatisfied with my weight….Sooooo I wear Spanx. Actually to be more accurate I wear a Spanx open bust, body slimmer suit… and also a camisole/ tank type Spanx.

 My Scotsman thinks I am INSANE. He also dislikes when he is called …ahem…to pull it up so I feel like it’s holding everything in properly…

Picture a corset being laced up…..

Well actually picture me almost lifted off my feet by him yanking hard and up to satisfy my stringent requirements! Sometimes creating a bit of a wedgie…..

We are both nearly sweating a bucket and laughing….

but I feel thinner!! LOL.

Often after he has heard enough of my…respectful directions…..shhhh….. (Really a shrieking bossy me)
 
Don’t worry those of you who feel sorry for the man…. 

That is often the time I am bent over the bed so he can let me know what he thinks of the Spanx---with several HARD SPANKS!

He thinks I am silly.

You can hear him bellowing loudly, “bloody hell, why do you wear these things?” 

He makes me laugh and I am happy that he appreciates my body without the binding.

Sooo back to our trip…..

We were so excited. I was trussed up in my DOUBLE SPANX, hubby in a dorky looking plaid fishing hat… the kids drove us to the airport. Our son earnestly trying to convince his dad to shed the hat!

Both of us were excited to get started on our relaxing vacation as we rushed to check in. Usually my guy is there to help with my many bags, lifting and quickly getting us through.

This time….We were separated. Picture me hefting my over packed carry on suitcase. I placed my purse, lap top and took off my shoes whilst laying everything in plastic containers on that rolling counter to be x-rayed.

Blowing what tiny bit of hair I have falling across my forehead, I scuttled forward and stepped into that….MACHINE. I raised my hands over my head….and after it did its job….I stepped out.
 A little like standing in the corner…lol... not that I would actually know!

ONLY to be stopped by airline security.

 CR#*!

“Mam are you wearing a body suit?” Quietly I answered…., “um yes, I am wearing spanx.”

Then I said, “Haha I am sure you get a lot of women wearing spanx?”

She didn’t crack a smile and said, “Nope not really.”

Then……
“OK now lift your shirt and rub your hands on the suit!”

Gah!

So I do, and they rub something on my hands….I'm cleared!

Of course, I never shared that I was wearing two SPANX!  I bet I would have had a more thorough search! I was red faced hurrying to my Scotsman. 

Next thing on the agenda was to find our gate and GET A DRINK!

We found our gate, managed to get a drink and relax!

Boarding our plane we were given better seats than we expected. However I was still sitting in the middle seat. I hate that….. since…. I knew at one point or another I was going to need the bathroom.

Soon my need to use the facilities had approached, I could hold out no longer. DARN. 

I wobbled my way down the aisle as we hit a bit of turbulence. 

Now I know that in reality I am not huge…but those bathrooms are small! Bending to use the convenience you are liable to hit your head on the door!! 

Maybe you are not as much a germ-a-phobe as I am…
But I was not sitting on that seat!

 So I pulled my drawers down and finagled one layer of Spanx. (Ladies use your imagination) You know the position!

Business taken care of I made my way back down said aisle and reclaimed my seat!

We landed, I texted my friend so she and hubby could pick us up.

 As I was walking off the plane with my Scotsman hurrying me on, I felt a slight dampness on the inside of my legs!!!!!!! OH MY GOSH I THOUGHT……WHAT THE HECK! (In a hushed urgent voice I asked hubs to check….)

Of course he had the look of ……huh???? What????
OH! Your fine! Come on lets go.

I knew something was there…so I moved my hand discreetly and discovered PEE!!

EWWWWEEEEEE!!!! OH my gosh…did I get pee on me from the plane?

 AND…whose pee???

As an aside I shared this with a friend and she shrieked, “YOU PEED YOURSELF!” All while laughing so hard she almost split a gut! I was mortified thinking it was my pee. She of coursed pointed out the alternative was a whole lot worse!!

Upon meeting my friend I had to immediately share that I sat in pee! The look on her face was priceless! Stealing my Scotsman’s jacket to sit on in their pristine car, we laughed as we traveled to their house!

Guess the first thing I did when we arrived!

Yep, a shower and I washed all my clothes!

Of course traveling alone has its many benefits! Although staying with friends even if the house was large, can hamper some things! Not that it stopped the man from threatening to turn me across his knee, or loudly smacking my ARSE at any opportunity.

Walking down the street never has stopped him so why would traveling to another state make him shy?

I must say that I was less cheeky with his constant smacking….LOL! I believe all my friends think we're a mite bit kinky. 

For me--- guessing...late bloomer! LOL

Yes----- I still wore the SPANX!

32 comments:

  1. ROFLMBO! Sheesh...double Spanx?!? You are NOT that big!

    If you ever have to use the toilet on a plane again, grab some paper towels and wipe everything down first...I actual find it easier to put paper towels on the seat if they don't have seat covers because if you hit turbulence in the 'squat' position, you could end up falling onto the seat!

    When you washed the clothes, I hope you washed your poor Scotsman's jacket.

    Hope your Scotsman gets home soon.

    Hugs and Blessings...
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, the jacket was washed! LOL
      When growing up we would spend so much time laying TP on the seat before sitting on public toilets...which I still do unless I can manage without sitting!

      Delete
  2. LoL Minelle, what an eventful start to your vacation! Good grief ... double spanx? OMG being stopped by airport security.

    Glad you had a great vacation and summer. I'm sorry your Scotsman is now away. Separation is so hard and I hope the time passes quickly for you both.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I always try hard to remember our funny experiences when he is gone! It makes things easier for both of us. When I finished this post I read it to him and he laughed!

      Delete
  3. Hi Minelle, honestly you cannot really need to wear those things. What a performance getting in and out of them. Fancy managing them in a plane toilet cubicle! I would have been spanked for all the hassle alone!! Gosh you do make me laugh, glad you had a good time, hope your time apart goes quickly
    love Jan,xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is why he spanks every time! He thinks me wearing them is a bit of craziness!
      I have become so adept at managing the spanx...LOL

      Delete
  4. OH Minelle, life with you is a kick in the pants. Double spanx, how do you breathe? You should have Scotsman take a picture of your event. The picture in my head is Scarlett OHara trying to get a 19 inch waist again.

    Glad you had a great time and sorry your Scotsman is gone for a time. Better now than winter though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Keep that image of Scarlett in your head...that is so much prettier than the truth of my gravity in motion reality!
      I was thinking about writing to you regarding the last vacations craziness. After departing our long delayed plane trip and discovering we left our car keys many States away.......!

      Delete
  5. Minelle, surely you could've let loose a layer for the plane!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well I tried that on the way home...I STILL WAS SEARCHED!!!!
      I must look suspicious!

      Delete
  6. Lol Minelle...SPANX when going through airport security? You are a nut. Kindly ask your Scotsman to give you a few swats for me. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Since he can't comply with your request, I will be sure to mention it now! By the time he gets home he will have many other things to attend! One being making up for lost romantic time!! LOL

      Delete
  7. OMG how HOT are those things ( and I know your MAN doesn't think they are hot). I mean temperature wise? Are you still chilled from the winter? I'd be sweating bullets. Well airline security makes me sweat bullets, but in spanx? How aptly named in your case however! bwahahaha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are definitely NOT sexy. But the way my boobs are pushed up can make the affect interesting!
      I never find Spanx to be hot.....however I do find them confining after a long day!! I know....CRAZY!

      Delete
  8. LOL...i could stand to wear spanx...but honestly, i want to breathe...and now i guess not pee on myself. I am so angelic looking, i always get a pass on the scrutiny...Master glares at me. Your vacation was off to quiet the starts...thanks for sharing.
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Pee thing has NEVER happened before....I am still not sure if the pants brushed against the seat going down or........my aim was off! LOL
      We had quite a fun time!

      Delete
  9. Such an adventure to start your vacation! Two spanxs...can't be comfortable...as much as such a device could help my figure...I am a girl of comfort...so I better lose weight or become comfortable in my own skin because I ain't wearing one of those and definitely not two! :-) Sorry to hear your Scotsman will be away for so long - I hope the time passes quickly so you can be together again soon! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I go into a different place when he leaves. I am fine, but it is never a great way to have a relationship! The money certainly helps however!
      I am trying to become comfortable in my own skin.....but I often regress!

      Delete
  10. DOUBLE SPANXS you are insane? I hate the things - and on a plane? Who are you? All I can say is that I would love to have been there to watch. Of course I would have probably peed myself laughing! I hope the rest was perfect!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh honey, you know who I am. CRAZY! I guess it makes life interesting!
      I tell you my kids always know something odd will happen to me.
      And believe it or not....my Scotsman can have awfully funny things happen to him. We are quite the pair!
      Have a laugh at us...LOL

      Delete
  11. Lol. Double spanx. I can imagine you being strip searched at the air port lol.. Anyway. Hope you had a good time anyway and I was laughing so hard. Lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad I made you laugh! It certainly makes life more fun! I was petrified that I would be strip searched...not just over the clothes searched!
      The image of putting the Spanx back on.....OH MY GOSH that would have been nuts!!

      Delete
  12. Oh WOW Minelle!! :) Double spanx?? I can't even get those things on- they are waaaaayyy too tight. LOL! I give you credit for getting not one, but two on. At the same time. LOLOL!!! And then going through security and being pulled over? And then the pee thing? You are a hoot!

    At my age, as things stand now, I have to work out less things being in the way of where I am and the nearest restroom these days. Can you say "aisle seat"? Lol!

    Sounds like your Scotsman keeps you right in line there Minelle! There is something to be said for these constant smacky men. I do believe it keeps the cheeky wife in check, or keeps the cheeky wife's cheeks pink while she attempts to behave. ;D I hope that you had a wonderful time!! Well deserved! Many hugs,

    <3 Katie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe it's time for me to get a new Spanx! LOL
      Seriously one isn't so hard to pull on....Two...can get interesting!
      Actually when I am home and running in and out I just wear the tank one! LOL
      My Scotsman knows me and at other times he wings it!
      The aisle seat sounds like a great idea!

      Delete
  13. What a start to your vacation. Double Spanx. When I read you were stopped at security I thought I hope they don't strip search you.

    Loved your post. Made me laugh.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Those were my thoughts too! I was freaking out!
    Now it gives me a funny memory. I won't ever forget this trip. It was wonderful in so many ways!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Yeesh. Lol! Spanx, screeners, airplane restrooms and...ummm...pee! Lol!

    I hope your Scotsman finds a way to get home for a weekend now and then. :-)

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think we are in for the long haul for a while.... But who knows. Life has a way of keeping us guessing!
      I know I'm a nut.... Spanx and airplane restrooms! Oh how the simple can create..... Crazy!

      Delete
  16. And I am still rolling around laughing! Two Spanx indeed! On a plane! No-one's going to see you on a plane, Minelle! Good grief girl, comfort is more important!

    Many hugs
    Ami

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am comfortable though! Lol
      Are you insinuating that no one will look at me on a plane??
      Just figure I'm here to entertain!

      Delete
  17. LMAO, Minelle!!! You are TOO funny. We have got to talk soon, because I want to hear this story straight from your lips...LOL

    Hugs,
    Sadie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Every single part of this happened! Lol it's probably even worse than I shared!
      We will talk soon.

      Delete