https://whenthestormwhisperstothewind.blogspot.com

Sunday, December 21, 2014

Spanked for being bossy?


I Know I have shared that as the oldest child I am VERY VERY BOSSY!

My Scotsman can only take so much before he is threatening my behind with dire consequences. Many times if we are at home he will just turn me upside down and happily spank away! Those smacks have a stinging quality that lasts for awhile!

I was testing his patience this weekend!
 
This past Friday evening we had some fun at my Christmas party. It was at a very trendy but multi- aged venue. So we didn't feel too much like the old codgers in the place.
We had a wonderful time. We even danced! I like Pink--so when they played Raise Your Glass...We were scooting out there. My Scotsman and I were the only couple brave enough, or old enough not to care!
We tore up the floor. We get a bit excited and energized, so we had fun!  One co-worker remarked, "You have so much energy!" Another stated that my Scotsman and I were great on the dance floor!

Even if they were bending the truth it was nice for them to say!


Fast forward to the end of the evening......
                 
After 3 strong Vodka drinks I think I was feeling a bit brave....

I started telling the man how to drive....I know....I know....It's a fault of mine!
I was tired and feisty and I wouldn't let it go!

His reply to my bossiness,

"Who's driving you or me?

I don't want to hear one more word ?

 Hear me?"

 At first I wouldn't answer..bad I know...but then I replied with, hmmm..."I think I will pretend I didn't hear you."

So of course he answered with.....

"Maybe you'll pretend not to hear my hand cracking down on your Arse!"

Even tho my guy is a gentle man......

Do you think I got my behind roasted this weekend?

The answer would be yes!

Standing, over the bed and over the knee....All at different times!

 I think we are both a bit calmer now!

Thanks for reading!

Minelle

20 comments:

  1. LoL Minelle, glad you are both a bit calmer :) Eek, telling a man how to drive ... bad idea. Glad you had a great time at the party, sounds like you showed them how it's done :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Roz,The older I get, the less I care about certain things. I love to dance so why not dance?
      Telling him how to driveis one of his biggest pet peeves!
      After....
      I was calmer-- and so was he!

      Delete
  2. Oh Minelle, it's always the drink that does it! I can't resist a jibe at hubby's driving even though he drives for a living!! I must be mad
    love Jan,xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jan, those Vodka's really loosened my mouth!
      My guy drives quite a bit traveling to his jobs, through all kinds of traffic and weather.

      If you are mad than so am I! LOL

      Delete
  3. Your Scotsman does know how to handle things. Good for him! So glad you enjoyed your party and I hope your Christmas is great.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi ya PK, That Scotsman of mine does seem to pick up on how to handle....ME! Definitely GOOD. LOL!

      We had a lovely Christmas. I am dreading going back to work Monday....Sigh...

      Delete
  4. LOL..Oh...the driving thing ...so hard to be quiet about it, especially after a few vodkas! "Rosy cheeks" are in at Christmas...just ask Santa..
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Abby, you cracked me up! Rosy cheeks were definitely 'in' a few times this Christmas! Santa was able to direct the man!
      I think the Vodka's were a contributing factor that night!

      Delete
  5. Glad you had a good time at the party and that you were roasted afterward.

    The driving thing is always a point of contention in this house too. Glad yours worked out well.

    Have a wonderful Christmas season.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. High Sunny, roasted more than once this Holiday season....A good time for sure. Stress makes me crazy. When he attends.....I de-stress for sure!

      I am glad I am not the only one who has a hard time with speaking my mind on the guys driving!

      I have had a great time this season.

      Delete
  6. Welcome to the club........ spanked the week-end before Christmas!
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Meridith, Oh man yes, I will join you in the spanked weekend before Christmas club....How about the after Christmas spanked club? You?

      Delete
  7. Minelle, telling your Scotsman how to drive - not a good idea.

    So glad you had fun at the party.

    Wishing you, your Scotsman and family a wonderful Christmas.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ronnie! You would think I'd learn! He has threatened me innumerable times regarding my BOSSY ways in the car!

      I had a very nice time dancing at the party!

      Thanks, we had a great Christmas!

      Delete
  8. At last you got your come-uppance! Ha! I always get spanked for "doing the driving" when Dan is in the driver's seat, and yet I can't stop myself doing it again and again. It's one of the quickest ways to a red bum I've discovered yet! They just hate to know that we can drive just as good as them!

    I am glad you had such a good evening and did some dancing. Very good for you.

    Hope you all have a wicked Christmas!

    Ami x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Ms Ami, are you delighting in my comeuppance? LOL. As my Scotsman says..., 'You cheeky bugger!'
      I can drive very well too!

      The dancing was so much fun, I should have done more to burn off the alcohol!

      Some of Christmas was wicked!

      Delete
  9. LOL Bossy Boots! Three cheers for your Scotsman! Are you sure he skelped your arse enough? :D So happy you both enjoyed the party.

    Hugs and Blessings...
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Ms Cat he skelped away! When I am a bossy boots lady.......
      The man does know what to do--for sure!

      Hugs back!

      Delete
  10. Of course, if this happened more often you'd both be happier. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmmmm...Ms Ana, I am sure he would agree. However, I may need time to toughen my derriere just a bit! lol

      Delete