https://whenthestormwhisperstothewind.blogspot.com

Sunday, May 17, 2015

Our Cat needs some positive thoughts and prayers!






Our Cat is such a beacon of sunshine and hope for so many of us who struggle with life's difficulties.

Every day she puts up a post sharing a giggle guaranteed to  keep a smile on our faces.

Most of us have felt the love she has for all in her kind words of wisdom, or honest feelings imparted to raise our spirits.

Tonight she needs us to lift her up. Cat has a few challenges on her plate. I am sure she would never complain out loud or share those worries on her blog....so I am asking all of you to give Cat some of the love she passes on so freely!

If you will.....send Cat some cheer. It can be a prayer, positive thoughts or maybe a giggle!

We love you Cat! 






Minelle

22 comments:

  1. Cat, I'm sorry to here things are rough for you right now. I really hope things smooth out for you and that it happens quickly. Talk to us when ever you need to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Cat, you are such a beacon of light and love for so many of us. Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers....hope your troubles are short lived.
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cat,
    You are a true friend - always offering love and support and kindness without asking for anything in return. However, I offer you in return the same love, support, kindness, and friendship. Hope the challenges you face right now become resolved. Sending positive thoughts and energy your way. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cat,
    I sent you something about the creative minds of children in these times. You are always there for me, when I have stumbled, when I have concerns and when I needed a good laugh. Bless you....... you are in my prayers always.
    Good gravy,
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for doing this post, Minelle. I
    Assignment accepted. :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Our dear Cat, the one who always lifts us up. Please know I am thinking about you and hoping your troubles ease, much love Jan,xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. More positive thoughts and energy coming your way from across the Pond.

    Rosie xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dear Cat,

    I am sorry you are going through a rough period. I really hope it's passes quickly.

    Pleas remember, even though we lives miles and miles apart, if we can do anything for you, please let us know. We are all here for you.

    Love and hugs,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cat, I'm so sorry you are facing some challenges right now. Sending positive thoughts and prayers that they are resolved soon. You are always there to offer love and support to others when needed. Please know we are here for you.

    Minelle, thank you for posting this.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for the heads up, Minelle. I'll think positive thoughts for Cat.

    Hugs,
    Hermione

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cat, you have been so encouraging to me as I am learning to know all of you. Thank you for that. I will keep you in my thoughts and send that encouragement and caring right back.
    Ella

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sending prayers to you, Cat!! And thoughts. Bubbles. Giggles...
    Hang in there, girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hey Cat, you know how much you mean to all of us. This time let us be YOUR strength! We're here to send the prayers and positive energy your way this time.

    Love and hugs,
    Clara

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cat, you do so much for all of us, lifting our spirits every day. We are here for you! My thoughts and prayers go out to you, as I know everyone else's do.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh Cat, I am so sorry that you are having to deal with challenges at the moment. You have always been supporting all of us and I am so sure that everybody here would love to help you, in a time which is difficult for you. Sending healing energy and prayers your way and thinking of you. I so hope things will be better for you soon.

    Minelle, thank you for telling us, I had no idea before I read your post. Thank you!

    hugs and love

    Nina

    ReplyDelete
  16. Everyone has said what I think already. Blessings Cat. May all your troubles be little ones

    ReplyDelete
  17. A huge thank you to each and every one of you for your absolutely beautiful and touching comments, wishes, thoughts and prayers.

    Thank you Minelle for taking the time to put up this sweet and loving post with everything you have going on in your life. I absolutely love that first picture.

    So here I sit with tears running out of my swollen eyes and all choked up more than I was but feeling all the thoughts and prayers...knowing that they help so very much.

    Huge hugs and blessings to all of you absolutely wonderful people.
    Cat

    Oh and I do have posts scheduled for the rest of the week and will answer all your comments as soon as I can.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Cat,
    I pray peace to surround you during this time.
    Megan

    ReplyDelete
  19. You all are amazing friends! Thank you everyone!
    This is what we do when someone is hurting!
    Cat I hope you feel the love we sent you!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Cat, i am sorry you have a hard time.
    I am thinking og you and praying for you, my friend.

    Hugs,
    Mona Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  21. GIANT hugs and love sent your way, Cuz Cat T!!! You already know it but I am thinking of you, have bumped you right up to the top of my prayer list, and sending love! You always tell me to take good care of me- I SO appreciate that all the time. Now you be sure to be good to YOU!! You will hear more from me soon.

    Lovely post Minelle! So glad that you have gathered us here to take care of our WONDERFUL Cat!! Many hugs to you both,

    <3 Katie

    ReplyDelete