https://whenthestormwhisperstothewind.blogspot.com

Wednesday, June 17, 2015

See......Anticlamatic!

I know all of you expect that I am going to tell you a spanking rectified our recent dispute!




 It didn't.

To be perfectly honest we have both been under an inordinate amount of stress. Life has a way of kicking us when we are vulnerable. No matter how hard we try and stay positive we sometimes fail!

My guy ended up passing out from exhaustion almost 30 min after our disagreement. He is working seven twelve hour days....and add driving time.... I knew...he was Knackered...and...AS MUCH AS I WAS TEMPTED......to wake him, I didn't.

 I hate when we don't go to bed in harmony. 


I believe he kissed me in my sleep upon leaving the next morning.

I kept thinking about my part in the argument. I felt like I was a nagging fish wife. Therefore, I was determined to offer my apology the moment he arrived home. I had worked myself into such an agony of guilt!

He walked in the door,

 I looked up....

His eyes were full of sparkles and there was a smile on his lips. He leaned down and I tried to say how sorry I was...and..I...Kept talking.....

Leaning down he kissed me and said...

"I over reacted and I am so sorry."

With that we kissed and stood there in each others arms. 

Argument over.

SEE....ANTICLIMATIC !!!

Thanks,

Minelle

26 comments:

  1. Sometimes kissing is better than spanking!! Life is hard, we can only muddle on the best we can. Hope your Scotsman gets a rest soon
    love Jan,xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Muddling is the perfect way to cope sometimes! With a kiss thrown in for luck!

      Delete
  2. Not anitclimatic...started my day off with a smile. Kissing or spanking...as my mom used to say...there is a time and place for everything...
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad it made you smile! I did smile as well! Definitely a time and a place!

      Delete
  3. Hi Minelle, apologies and kisses...sounds like the perfect resolution to me:) Sometimes a spanking isn't what's needed. I hope life and it's stresses calm down a bit for you and your Scotsman.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are correct, sometimes a spanking doesn't work.... A kiss always does, however!

      Delete
  4. Sounds like a perfect resolution to me. Hope life treats you better in the days ahead.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It worked perfectly! I think I need to change my expectations. Life will never calm down for me.

      Delete
  5. a perfectly sweet way to make-up. :-) Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Minelle,
    That is just plain perfect.
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, but that's a much better ending! A kiss is much sweeter than a spank.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes a spank stings a bit more than a kiss. I'm happy!

      Delete
  8. Hi Minelle, I am sorry that you had such a hard time. This was definitely not anticlimatic, but such a wonderful way to make-up. I hope you two get some lovely quality time soon.

    hugs

    Nina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope we get some lovely quality time as well! Making up was sweet.

      Delete
  9. Minelle,
    Such a nice way to end an argument!
    Megan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I believe so too! Arguments ending with a kiss... Perfect!

      Delete
  10. Nah, not anticlimactic at all. I love that kind of ending with bumbling words and hugs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bumbling words and hugs are so much more meaningful. Heartfelt and pure.

      Delete
  11. I think the perfect resolution. I hope you and your Scotsman get some time.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Time ha, although mil is away for a month.....so maybe....maybe! He has been a bit more attentive!

      Delete
  12. Not anticlimactic...pure D perfect. You two are so adorable.

    Hugs and blessings...Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The making up was great! He's adorable... Not me! Lol! It was perfect.

      Delete
  13. Minelle,
    There's nothing like a happy ending! So glad for you.

    Ella Ever After

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love those happy endings! Hopefully all our dissagreements are resolved so perfectly!

      Delete