https://whenthestormwhisperstothewind.blogspot.com

Sunday, February 28, 2016

Sunny's "JUST WONDERING" MEME


Are you on Facebook? Yes I am.
 

If the answer is yes, do you respond to what you consider stupid posts?Sometimes, just for fun!
 

Name one of your favorite bugaboos? (person, place or thing that really bothers you) I ABSOLUTELY HATE THE DIVISIVE POLITICS IN THE U.S. RIGHT NOW! I try very hard not to post political stuff. Now and again I may cave and "like: something political. I actually cannot deal with the negative vitriol out in politic land at the moment. Please realize it is the idiots in charge who love to pit us against one other so we stop looking at them!
 

How many FB friends do you have? 200 plus....

Assuming you have an email account, how often do you check? Depending on the account I check some several times a day. I guess I am nutty.
 

Do you have more than one email account? I have more than three. One for work, one personal and my blogging email. I have about three others that are related to blogging. I don't remember how to access them. I was a computer mess at the beginning! 
 

Do you twitter, or is it tweet? No way! One more thing? My kids and the younger people at work all do that!
 
Do you have a mobile phone? God yes! It is my lifeline! I read everything on it!

Is it a smartphone or one of the old-fashioned kind? I feel lucky to have a smartphone!


How often do you check for messages, text or otherwise? Don't ask....I am compulsive at times. That is all I will say! 
 
Do you get accused of being on the phone or computer too much? Ummmm.....Read above.
 
If so, by who? My Scotsman for one..Many times he asks for it...however he can also be on his phone a bit at times ;0....I think I am worse however!
Would you rather read on an e-reader or an actual book? For spanking books I like e-readers, otherwise I believe I would read a regular book when I can. But then again I haven't done that recently. I am all on Kindle, Nook, ibooks or Kobe
 
 
The title of the last book you read in any genre? I read a lot of books at the same time so....
Loving His China Doll by Sunny, The Secret Diary of a Disciplined Wife by Ronnie. Ive started Cassie Corralled by PK, Ghosts by Laura Spinella, In The Woods by Jana French....
There are more but you will think I am totally a nut...
 
Thanks for reading
 
Minelle 

22 comments:

  1. Minelle,
    Loved your answer!
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved your answers, Minelle. Oh and doesn't matter what they are, I know you are totally a nut! ;) I need to get my books organized on my kindle and on the kindle app on my computer...am getting my books confused as to what I've read, am reading and what are still on my TBR list. ;) Thanks for sharing.

    Hugs and blessings...Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you go into your Kindle settings Cat, you can set up categories. Then you can organize your books. :) I got started on that one once, but you know... way behind everything!

      Delete
    2. Thanks Cuz...will have to see about doing that...with over 7,000 books, that might just take a while. ;)

      Delete
    3. Yes Cat I am a complete wacko! 7000 BOOKS! You go girl!

      Delete
  3. I'm like you in that I read several books at a time. Unfortunately, that means I don't always know the title of the book I read so when someone asks it's like I'm a complete moron.
    I'm with you on the email addresses.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sunny, I always remember the stories though! Its funny but if Ive read a story on a site and remember the author I can tell if the book is released under a different title!

      Delete
  4. LOL..I am not surprised by any of these answers....
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Abby, now what do you mean by that comment? LOL
      Don't answer...I think I know!

      Delete
  5. I sure agree with you on the politics. I'm just hoping to make it to election day without throwing a brick through the TV.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey PK, throwing a brick or actually throwing up! I cannot believe where we are in politics just now! I have heard some people talk about switching sides to prevent Trump from winning the party!

      Delete
  6. Fantastic answers Minelle. How can you read several books at a time. I would get confused with the story lines. I need to read and finish a book before moving onto the next one.
    Hugs Lindy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lindy, I get bored sometimes...and so I begin reading something else. Another reason is I may be in the mood for one story verses another!

      Delete
  7. Minelle loved your answers. I'm with Lindy, can't read more than one book at the same time.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ronnie, sometimes I do stick to one book-- its just I love to keep my options open!

      Delete
  8. I am such a techno-moron, I am not even sure I should do Sunny's meme. Everyone would probably say, "Poor Ella." However, I can read 2 books at once.

    Hugs From Ella

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL Ella, Yea even after all this time on blogger I am still much better at reading two books than any TECH-NO junk! There are many false blogs with my fingerprint out in the sphere!

      Delete
  9. I enjoyed reading your answers Minelle! :) There sure have been a lot of political stuff coming down the FB pike! You are right! And lots of ads in general! Whoa- you do have a lot of books going at the same time! I am just getting back to doing some reading and enjoying it all! Fun answers! Many hugs,

    <3 Katie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Katie, so glad you are finding your way back here!
      The political stuff now is making me terrified....but I am preparing myself for any eventuality!

      Delete
  10. loved reading your answers :-) Hugs!

    ReplyDelete