https://whenthestormwhisperstothewind.blogspot.com

Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Answers to your Questions!




lindy asked, If you could travel anywhere in the world where would you choose? Gosh I have so many places and Countries I would give my eye teeth to visit! I would love to see many places all across the United States such as: North Carolina, Wyoming, Seattle, Boston, Arizona, Missouri, Alaska, Maine, Oklahoma....and lots more. I would enjoy visiting, Ireland, England, Scotland, France, Canada, New Zealand and Australia!
 
What's your favourite implement and position?
My very favorite position is over my Scotsman's Knee and his hand! Although I have a great fondness for Ronnie's heart shaped spoon and Sunny's heart slapper.....depending on if it is over jeans I like the thud of Blondie's heart shaped paddle.


Jan asked, Have you got any of your drawings on the walls at home?   I have tons of pictures on the walls of my home. There are also plenty of pictures on walls of family and friends!

 Have you tried getting a book together and getting it printed, as a coffee table book maybe? I have to admit that the idea has crossed my mind. However I am such a perfectionist it would take me a long time to complete the drawings if I put them in a book for sale. Plus I think the extent of my supporters would be all you lovely ladies!

Ronnie asked,  If anything - what scares you most about TTWD? I think this is a very thought provoking question for me. I am kind of bossy and I have a hard time letting go of certain things. A bad habit of believing I know best also plagues me. I think interfering too much in my Scotsman's decisions regarding TTWD is part of the answer. Also, not getting caught up in false realities regarding TTWD. Real isn't actually perfect and often times messy. That is what I want to remind myself.
 
Do you believe in ghosts?
Yes I do. I think there are many who walk among us, but we don't always have the ability to connect. I often speak to my mom now. I believe she can hear me and may have the ability to visit. That is my hope.


Abby asked, When did you discover your artistic talent...did you draw with crayons when you were a child...ever take lessons. My earliest memory of drawing was at 3 or 4 years of age. I would sit with my mother as she taught me about art and how to draw. She was quite talented. We have many artists in our family. I have never taken lessons per se. I took 4 years of art in HS and went to college and beyond studying art. One summer in HS I was awarded a scholarship to an exclusive art camp.  I love crayons. I often used them as a child. They were always readily available! 


 How did your first spanking happen...at your suggestion...at his request... Before we were married my Scotsman pulled me over his knee and spanked me for punching him in the arm. He threatened me when I wouldn't stop. He followed through---mildly! I also remember prior to marriage throwing my ring at him and his bellowing back at me that I needed to go across his knee! He voiced these observations throughout our married life. Sometimes a swat or two or three would land on my rear. However, he didn't really
Give long spankings until I wrote a FF for PK. I hadn't shared my desires until then. I thought I needed to keep my proclivities under wraps. I was just so confused. Long story short, after I shared we began to practice the erotic component!  Needless to say he is quite happy to spank more!

Maggie asked,  Are you a cat person or a dog person? Or, perhaps, a horse person? I love dogs! We have two dogs which are pains in our butts, yet we love them! I have had cats and do love them too.






 How long have you been doing DD and did you ask for it? My guy just reigns me in. I don't consider us DD, however some people have suggested we are DD light. He certainly gets upset when I am snarky and cheeky. His response is often a threat of a spanking or to actually spank. I guess we have been open about it for as long as I have blogged..( 4 years?)..starting into the waters with the fun stuff. It has morphed into him being more comfortable with the 'CHECKING ME ASPECT!"

Rosie asked, My question is similar to Jan's: Would you consider publishing some of your drawings in a book for us all to enjoy? You flatter me. I have considered doing it, not sure it would be well received since there are so many great spanking artists here. I would need to be off work to do the drawings justice. At least that is what I feel now.

I hope I didn't miss anyone! I can still answer questions.....If anyone wants to ask!

Thanks for reading here!

Minelle

 

19 comments:

  1. Loved your answers, Minelle...you and your Scotsman are so funny together...your names should be Bossy and Bellows.;) Thanks for sharing.

    Hugs and blessings...Cat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Minelle, I like the term dd light! I think we might be that too. I get reined in now and again too ;)
    I still think you get some of those pictures in a book
    love Jan,xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jan, I will consider it! DD light is more on the fun side I believe!

      Delete
  3. Hi Minelle,

    Loved reading your answers. Thank you. I believe in ghosts. Had a couple in the restaurant we owned.

    I agree with Jan you should seriously think about putting some of your drawings in a book.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Thanks Ronnie, maybe I will think about the book.

      Please share about the ghosts! I would love to hear about them!

      Delete
  4. Minelle I also think you should start a book with all your pictures. I'm also another believer in ghosts and have had a few visits.
    Loved learning more about you and your Scotsman.
    If you're ever downunder come visit.
    Hugs Lindy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lindy, I'm thinking about the book. Thanks!
      I will certainly look you up if we are downunder!

      Delete
  5. wonderful answers, I am convinced we could have so much fun if we were neighbors. I would love to be able to purchase a book of your lovely drawings...
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes Abby we would have a blast!
      The book.....maybe!

      Delete
  6. Loved your answers and the little pictures you draw with your words. The picture you sent Jan made her very happy. You do have a gift, Minelle.

    Hugs,
    Ella

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ella, gosh I love how you said that-- draw with your words!
      Thanks!

      Delete
  7. Enjoyed reading your answers and learning more about you Minelle.
    Rosie xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Rosie, I love learning about others too!
      Thanks.

      Delete
  8. Hi Minelle- thanks for your answers! Loved reading them! I, too, believe in ghosts. My sister used to be able to "talk" to those that's had passed. It was unnerving when she knew stuff that she should never know! But also very cool. I keep that close to heart as my sister is now gone and I talk to her all the time, hoping she hears me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Maggie, I am so sorry about your sister, and I certainly believe she is hearing you!

      Delete
  9. Loved reading your answers. You and your man are too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Sunny, I know you understand how crazy and funny we are!

    ReplyDelete