https://whenthestormwhisperstothewind.blogspot.com

Monday, June 20, 2016

A Message From Our Darling Ami Starsong


This year our dear Ami and husband Dan have certainly experienced their share of troubles!

I am happy to pass on the message that many of the stresses and worries are resolving for the Starsongs! Their nightmare move from hell is complete! Yes, they still are making their house into a home, however they are reconciled to allow time for those changes!

I am also happy to report that Dan is doing well and many of the concerns they faced regarding medical tests have relieved their minds with good results. Of course our dear Ami worried herself into a bit of a cold that is hopefully resolved as of this moment!

The good news continues as our friends go off on a vacation to celebrate their love!

Ami wanted me to let you know that she will return to blogging around mid July after a short break.

I don't know about all of you but I am looking forward to hearing all the new stories from our Ami!

Thanks all,

Minelle
 

11 comments:

  1. Thanks Minelle for keeping us updated. Best to Ami and her honey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Minelle, hope all is now improving for Ami and Dan. I also hope things are settling down for you too.
    love Jan, xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Minelle, thank you so much for letting us know. I'm so glad to hear Dan's results were good news and that he is doing well. Also that they are taking a well earned vacation.

    I hope you are doing well also and that life is calming down a tad.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Minelle - thanks so much for letting us know about Ami. Happy news on Dan's results.

    Hope you are doing well and things are settling down for you.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the wonderful update...good news is always welcomed. Looking forward to Ami's return to blog land. Hope you are having a chance to relax a little also.
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Minelle for telling us about Ami and Dan. So happy his results are good.

    Hope everything is settling down for you.
    Hugs Lindy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the update Minelle, sounds like good news all round for Ami and Dan.
    Hope things are better for you too.

    Rosie xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great to hear. Thanks so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great to hear. Thanks for the update and wishing Ami and Dan all the best!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks everyone for all the wonderful messages to both Ami and me!

    ReplyDelete