https://whenthestormwhisperstothewind.blogspot.com

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

PK's Meme game, and my 'bucket list'


I decided to play along with PK and many others answering questions that will actually make me seem as if I am Ms. Innocent. However the object of the game is to answer ‘yes’ or ‘no. That makes this very difficult.

You see, I do not do well on STANDARDIZED TESTS. I always want to explain. ha! ha!

There are not questions like…..

Have you ever drawn a naked person sitting or standing in front of you? Explain.

Have you ever slept naked? Explain why, why not, or when.

Do you wear sexy corsets and garter belts? No explanation.

Have you ever used……? Not talking about that!

Have you ever created mischief and ran so as not to get caught? Describe what occurred.

Have you ever been spanked in the bedroom naked? No explanation.

Well you get the idea.


In answering these questions I am assuming the word ‘slept’ means having sex.


Taken a picture naked? No
Made money illegally? No
Had a one night stand? No
Been in a fist fight? Yes
Slept with your best friend? Yes
Had sex in a public place? No
Ditched work to have sex? No
Slept with a member of the same sex? No
Seen someone die? No
Ran from the police? No
Woke up somewhere and not remember how you got there? Yes
Worn your partner’s unmentionables? Yes
Fallen asleep at work? Yes
Used toys in the bedroom? 
Ran a red light? No
Been fired? Yes
Been in a car accident? Yes
Pole danced or done a striptease? No
Loved someone you shouldn't? Yes
Sang karaoke? Yes
Done something you told yourself you wouldn't? Yes
Laughed so hard you peed your pants? Yes
Caught someone having sex? Yes
Kissed a perfect stranger? Yes
Shaved your partner? No
Given your private parts a nickname? No
Ever gone in public without underwear? No
Had sex on a roof top? No
Played chicken? No
Mooned/flashed someone? No
Do you sleep naked? No
Blacked out from drinking? Yes
Felt like killing someone? Yes
Had sex more than 5 times in one day? No
Been with someone because they were in a band? No
Taken 10 shots of liquor in a day? No
Shot a gun? No
Gone outside naked? No

I guess this could actually be used as something of an adventuress ‘Bucket list.’

Of course I think it would be a real challenge if everyone put up a list of other ‘Naughty things’ not on this list. 

Thanks for reading!

Minelle


Sorry for the strange background, I haven't a clue why it did this!

42 comments:

  1. I noticed you didn't answer the questions about toys in the bedroom. Was that a Freudian slip?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not telling! Maybe because it takes qualifying and explaining!

      Delete
  2. Minelle, I am confused. You tell me that "slept" means "having sex"?
    I always thought the exact opposite.
    This is a disaster! Now everybody thinks I had sex with one of my brothers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well than I definitely need to change my answer to yes. Six girls and one bedroom means we all slept together!!
      See I am naive.

      Delete
    2. I have to say Bas, ( Not judging here, but I thought that was an odd answer from you...but then I thought maybe he means actually SLEEP) AND doesn't sleep usually always follow guys and sex anyway :)

      Delete
  3. Bas - I just answered the question as sleeping, not sex. That's what is fun about yes/no answers - they can be so misconstrued.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Okay check my answer yes like I said to Bas. This is why I fail standardized tests, too many variables. :-)

      Delete
  4. I agree, as a fellow 'explainer' (over-expaliner, even? just speanking for myself here!;) these yes/no kind of things can be pretty frustrating! It's been fun to read everyone else's list though.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Are you going to try? Do what I did and explain before you answer.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sigh. I so thought "slept with" meant sex...Fortunately for Bas, it appears that my gutter mind is in the minority.

    I do so badly with "yes" or "no" too! Because well...Some things really seem like they need an explanation lol. See, I would be tempted to define "red light" for instance--are we talking about it turning red as you go through the intersection, or you're stopped on red then go anyways, or...
    Yea, maybe I couldn't do this lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh please do. I love that so many think like I think. I was thinking the same thing about the red light. Was it on accident or on purpose....you get what I mean?

      Delete
  7. Minelle,
    Not even the Hitachi Magic Wand, which I might purchase based on the raving reviews?
    And......I did take the "slept with" as had sex with so, I have a gutter mind too, lil...
    cute stuff
    lillie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe I'm just a naive guy.
      Thinking that 'slept' has anything to do with sleeping.

      Delete
    2. Lillie maybe the hitachi.....I hear it's magic. lol
      I think 'slept with' was slang when I was younger,Bas and probably for you too Lillie, since we are near in age!

      Delete
  8. Get you some toys!! (And Lillie, get that Hitachi Magic Wand, you will never regret it.) I do think you need a few more yes'. Some of them are a lot of fun!

    Hugs,
    PK

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Okay PK I'm emailing you too! I emailed sunny. Well I will work on that 'Bucket List' when the kids are not close by. lol

      Delete
  9. Lots of fun Minelle. I'm with you on standardize answers. I put that post up on Saturday about the survery and I could not help myself to throw in a comment or two! Take care.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As you know I had a comment too! Hmmm asking for sex is foreplay? giggle. I think I will take real foreplay any day!

      Standardized tests are the pits.

      Delete
  10. LOL...This is getting to be fun. seeing everyone's asnwers. I will put mine up in a bit....but think comments would make all of them more interesting.
    glad you also have a computer that acts up for no reason!
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree you could do an entire post on one explanation of a yes. My blackout one would be VERY long!

      Computers are such a challenge!

      Delete
  11. Minelle, Minelle, Minelle....when you change a no to a yes, will you let us know. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes....Maybe. LOL

      Hey how about your meme? What would your answers be??

      Delete
  12. So fun to read everyone's answers. Guess I've got a dirty mind also - I assumed "slept with" was used in context of the slang meaning "to have sex with". LOL

    Would you like to explain answering yes to "Woke up somewhere and not remember how you got there"? :)

    Blessings,
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
  13. Here is the short version...17.... Wild Irish Rose guzzled, best friend intercepted me from freaking out his dad. Passed out, taken care of by cousin and boy friend, carried into my house, mom woke up freaked......I never had a clue slept through it all. Drama. I WAS SICK AS A DOG.
    Did I drink again? Um...Yea.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Minelle, this is great fun isn't it? I agree with you on standardised tests, I'm too much of an explainer too. Yeah, I took "slept with" as having sex also.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know it is confusing for some, but I always think of it as sex. I say enough people have said they hate standardized tests, so lets do away with them!

      Delete
  15. A fist fight? YOu? I don't believe it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well I am glad I could surprise you! Just don't ask my age at the time!

      Delete
    2. Well believe- it- or- not. I do punch hubby gently, in the arm. JOKES not real.
      That wasn't the fist fight incident however. It was at least, 40 years ago!!!!

      Delete
  16. Late to this party, but I took slept as sex, although really the other questions were quite blunt, so one would wonder why they didn't say 'have sex with'.

    The real one I had trouble with was - gone outside naked. I mean if you've had sex outside, it would stand( or whatever *wink*) to reason at least PART of you was naked outside. Just sayin'

    I said no to being in a fist fight, although I was the cause of one *blush*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeesh I didn't even think about causing a fist fight! I would have to say yes to that one unfortunately.
      I also think some of the questions would seem to automatically create a yes in another!

      Delete
  17. can't stand standardized tests with yes/no answers or multiple choice...would much rather write an essay answer so explain all the who's, what's, why's, where's, and how's... :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's what I say. In a conversation with me I may answer more than you want to here! I think we are like minded!
      Can you answer any of those questions? Lol

      Delete
  18. Yes, I can...will I? Now that's another question :-) Just teasing, happy to answer (already answered in my head so might as well share) though not very exciting and not sure I can do without an explanation and this is if you really want to know... :-)

    Taken a picture naked? No
    Made money illegally? No
    Had a one night stand? No
    Been in a fist fight? No
    Slept with your best friend? Yes
    Had sex in a public place? No
    Ditched work to have sex? No
    Slept with a member of the same sex? (Yes-if slept means sleeping)
    Seen someone die? No
    Ran from the police? No
    Woke up somewhere and not remember how you got there? No
    Worn your partner’s unmentionables? No
    Fallen asleep at work? No
    Used toys in the bedroom? Ummm??? Yes, I guess so
    Ran a red light? Not intentionally
    Been fired? No
    Been in a car accident? Yes
    Pole danced or done a striptease? No
    Loved someone you shouldn't? Yes
    Sang karaoke? Not in public
    Done something you told yourself you wouldn't? Yes
    Laughed so hard you peed your pants? Yes
    Caught someone having sex? No
    Kissed a perfect stranger? Yes
    Shaved your partner? No
    Given your private parts a nickname? No
    Ever gone in public without underwear? No
    Had sex on a roof top? No
    Played chicken? No
    Mooned/flashed someone? No
    Do you sleep naked? No (but did on a few occasions before children)
    Blacked out from drinking? No
    Felt like killing someone? Killing, no, making suffer...maybe
    Had sex more than 5 times in one day? No
    Been with someone because they were in a band? No
    Taken 10 shots of liquor in a day? No
    Shot a gun? No
    Gone outside naked? If you count our secluded backyard swimming pool, yes

    ReplyDelete
  19. I think we have a lot in common.... I may have drank more in my past however. My blacking out was more due to not eating than an actual large large amount! Lol
    Thanks for playing!!

    ReplyDelete