https://whenthestormwhisperstothewind.blogspot.com

Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Three Word Meme

I decided to join everyone else and post my 'Three Word Meme'

        Oh, and I may break the three words rule once! Or Twice




                                                

   I was looking for some picture to represent the 'Three'
                                Yikes, some paddles! (3)

Well, here's..something! (3 see!)

1. Where is your cell phone?  Next to me.

2. Boyfriend/girlfriend?  Read my blog.

3. Hair?  Short, curly always.

4. Your mother?  Love, cherished moments.

5. Your father?  Always there, always.

6. Your favorite item(s)? art, computer, books.

7. Your dream last night?  No comment, really.

8. Your favorite drink?  Coffee, Martini and Menage et trois! (It's wine..geez) I had to break the rule once.

9. Your dream guy/girl?  In a book? Sheesh, my Scotsman!

10. The room you are in?  The living room!

11. Your fear?  Loosing loved ones.

12. What do you want to be in 10 years?  Happy, healthy, loved.

13. Who did you hang out with last night?  Yesterday, all family.

14. What are you not?  Hopefully never mean.

15. What's outside your window? Houses, trees, street.

16. One of your wish list items? More entertaining space.

17. What time is it?  Early morning time.

18. The last thing you did? Make my coffee.

19. What are you wearing?  Jammies, slippers, glasses.

20. Your favorite book?  Same as before!

21. The last thing you ate? A raw green pepper.

22. Your life?  Still so wonderful.

23. Your mood?  Calm for now.

24. Your car? The one left.

25. What are you doing at this moment? Drinking delicious coffee.

26. Your summer? Five family graduations.

27. Travel plans? Probably South Carolina.

28. What is on your TV screen?  Just the news.

29. Last time you cried?  Reading this morning.

30. School?  Always exciting place.

Thanks for reading!

Minelle

21 comments:

  1. Very fun Minelle and you did a good job w/the 3 word limit---most of the time. You are always so upbeat, that's a real blessing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Celeste! Although I can have 'my days.'

      'Most of the time' are the operative words.

      Delete
  2. Girl, it wouldn't have been you if you hadn't broken the rules a little!

    Hugs,
    PK

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Even though there are certain rules I wouldn't break...the 3 words...well- come on!

      Delete
  3. so fun. I fear losing loved ones as well. And hope I am never mean, either... :-) Hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We would get on well! We would never say a mean word. LOL

      Delete
    2. yes, and I remember you saying once that you cry easily...so we could watch and cry over tv or the commercials...my daughter won't let me watch the one with the animals who need new homes anymore...she will take the remote and change the station for me :-)

      Delete
  4. Considering it's you, you followed the rules pretty well. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Minelle,

    Enjoyed reading your answers, glad you joined in.

    Raw green pepper? Like raw red ones but hate those green ones raw.

    Never heard of Menage et trois wine. Know what the french term for the word is.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep- I prefer the red ones too!
      I certainly know the 'French' term as well. I asked a priest if he had had this wine....His answer? Guess.

      Delete
  6. Minelle,

    Enjoyed reading your answers, glad you joined in.

    Raw green pepper? Like raw red ones but hate those green ones raw.

    Never heard of Menage et trois wine. Know what the french term for the word is.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. How come, when you are innocently looking for something "3", that you immediately come up with 3 paddles?
    Are we to believe that's a coincidence, with somebody who breaks the rules?
    Don't forget about all the interesting things in North Carolina, when your travelling to the South.
    School, an exciting place? That's where I've learned to patiently procrastinate, until life could go on again.
    Love,
    Bas

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes North Carolina is on my radar.
      Bas I LOVE school most of the time. However there are those days when the darlings challenge my patience.

      Delete
  8. Well, you *almost* followed the rules LoL Enjoyed reading your answers. Five graduations, wow!

    Hugs,
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And you know what Roz...Those are basically my brothers and sisters kids....we probably have more. I am going to go broke.

      Delete
  9. I don't know whether it's the paddles or the green pepper that has my stomach tied in the most knots!

    Hugs

    Ami

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awe come on Ami live a little! Give either the paddle or the green pepper a try!

      Delete
    2. LOL Ami...got a Green Pepper Casserole recipe I'll send you. ;)

      Delete
  10. Sheesh woman...just can't follow the rules can ya. ;) Still love the answers...may have to 'borrow' this from you if I get a bit of time. LOL

    Hugs and Blessings,
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
  11. You are mean, my dear, when you choose to be. xoxo miss rule-breaker.

    ReplyDelete