https://whenthestormwhisperstothewind.blogspot.com

Sunday, July 14, 2013

A Quickie Spanking...!

A quickie…….Spanking!

And the ability to laugh about missed opportunities.

We have a bit of stress this summer. Life certainly can throw some curve-balls. I may have had a few minor blips or crying jags….but I hope that as a new day approaches I am looking on the bright side of each and every one. I never want to become morose.

We have a house full of people and a lack of privacy. A closed door does not automatically ensure discretion. The house is old and NOT sound proof which adds another layer of difficulty. My Scotsman has been working every day except Sunday….so needless to say we wait for the teens to vacate or sleep. With my MIL we wait for her to go to sleep as well, even though she is incredibly hard of hearing.

As this weekend approached my ever busy calendar continued to fill with fun (at times tiring) festivities! My Scotsman wanted to go listen to a band and dance for our pleasure. I admit I was a little less than enthusiastic initially but gradually warmed to the idea. I began the night immediately with a lovely cosmopolitan…Yummy. I texted a couple of blogland friends indicating I was going to stir up a little trouble…After 2 cosmopolitans…well…My Scotsman was promising to tan my arse. I needed stress relief in the worst way…One of you may have pushed me to ‘double dog dare’ him to share my thoughts! It goes without saying that we had a great night dancing.

We were looking forward to a semi empty house with MIL sleeping and kids out late. We arrived home and dawdled a bit. I relished the freedom of sitting next to my Scotsman on our couch with a tight tank top and cute boxer brief panties. My darling got up and went to our bedroom where I was going imminently. Low and behold my MIL opens her bedroom door and rushes right to me as I sat sans proper clothing on that couch! Thank goodness she was without her glasses. She has VERY poor eyesight! I slowly…. Slowly pulled a blanket over my lower half….as if it was the most natural thing in the world, all while calmly sharing the fun we had on our date!

We did continue with quiet pursuits of a romantic nature.

Today began enjoyably speaking with friends and laughing about our crazy lives. Real life interfered and so we all left to continue our plans for the day.

Here is where the missed opportunity comes in…..

After cleaning, moving furniture and shopping we began grilling a casual dinner of burgers.

Just then we realized both kids were gone and MIL was taking a bath! YES….finally stress relief!!

We dropped everything and skipped to the bedroom.

My Scotsman sat on the bed after retrieving Blondie's paddle. 

I wasn’t allowed to choose…

He pulled me across his knee and began…OUCH!.....It was however, exactly what I needed. He has learned how to build slowly and continue for a bit longer. Stress ouched away!

With him it always leads to a desire for me…which is always appreciated….things began in that direction.

All of a sudden bang… slam! A door opens… daughter arrives home.

Slam! Another door opens against an inner wall…Mother in law finishes her bath!

Boom! Fast walking son arrives with more groceries for dinner!!

We are paralyzed in a certain position…..waiting… as someone notices the dinner left cooking.... unattended.

Conversations were going…dogs were barking right outside our bedroom door.

Sigh….. clothes were righted as we lamented this missed opportunity…..

At least I still feel his 'paddling' attention from earlier!


Maybe late tonight when everyone is asleep we can begin where we left off.!

43 comments:

  1. Woohoo...go Scotsman...standing ovation for you...definitely a good portion of what she needed! Hopefully you can give you both the rest of what you need tonight. ;)

    *sigh* We gotta figure out the 'sound' situation. As for the rest...if you don't have one, get a lock on that bedroom door and make a huge sign that can be read even by someone with bad vision that says 'DO NOT DISTURB!'

    BTW Scotsman...you can definitely tan her arse again tonight. *teehee*

    Hugs and Blessings,
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are sooooo supportive..dear!
      Yes, we definitely need to figure out the sound situation!
      I can see what would happen if I put a sign on my door. My MIL would tell my kids to LEAVE US BE! LOL.

      Delete
    2. You are sooooo supportive..dear!
      Yes, we definitely need to figure out the sound situation!
      I can see what would happen if I put a sign on my door. My MIL would tell my kids to LEAVE US BE! LOL.

      Delete
    3. You are sooooo supportive..dear!
      Yes, we definitely need to figure out the sound situation!
      I can see what would happen if I put a sign on my door. My MIL would tell my kids to LEAVE US BE! LOL.

      Delete
    4. You are sooooo supportive..dear!
      Yes, we definitely need to figure out the sound situation!
      I can see what would happen if I put a sign on my door. My MIL would tell my kids to LEAVE US BE! LOL.

      Delete
  2. That is a great post.......had me on the edge of my seat!
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Meredith! I am glad you enjoyed!
      My life can be odd!

      Delete
  3. Yes, maybe we should get together a collection for a hotel room for your Scotsman to give you some much-needed attention! I also agree with you not being allowed to choose what he uses. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Romantic attention, erotic and stress relief is always appreciated!
      I am not sure a hotel would be much quieter!

      Delete
  4. Sorry, didn't get the text til this am. Shame on me. Hope you get some time for yourself soon.

    Making the most of every opportunity seems to be the norm for you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You would have been vastly entertained!
      I need to seize the opportunities otherwise I would be boring!

      Delete
  5. Life.....interrupted! We must cease opportunities when they arise and make the most of those moments.
    Hope you can "finish" as well.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well I keep trying and sometimes we are successful.
      We just revisit when the time allows!

      Delete
  6. Oh my, I so totally relate!! sorry for the interruptus!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know you do...lol
      I am always sorry when that occurs. I have this picture in my head as to how funny we looked!

      Delete
  7. Oh bless you, You need a lock on your bedroom door and tell everyone you are going for a nap!!! Either that or a hotel room now and again. Just keep grabbing those opportunities, I hope they come more often.
    love Jan.xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Believe it or not...we have a lock. Does that mean we are not disturbed? Not always! Giggling door knob!! LOL

      Delete
  8. Hope you got some time to yourself last night.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not that night...but we managed!
      Opportunities do come up!

      Delete
  9. You need to spring for a room my friend! At least you had time for some rosy cheeks. wishing you some private time.
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rosy cheeks sure helped me. I would have been crazed if both private activities were interrupted! grrrrrr!
      I just hate the idea of going to a hotel for privacy! Now a romantic get-away.......

      Delete
  10. Oh goodness, glad you had a good time out together and that you managed to at least get some stress relief.

    I hope you manage to get some private time soon! As the others have said, time to spring for a hotel maybe. I hope life and the current stresses settle down for you soon.

    Hugs,
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My life is never calm. I think that craziness and chaos are my constant in life. I guess I need to deal with that!

      Well a hotel....do not want to spend money for it unless we are going away!

      Delete
  11. Oh dear! I would be a ball of angst just listening to all the noises outside the bedroom door. You need a shed or something.

    I do hope you find some private time again soon...but it does sound like you two certainly make good use of whatever little bits you get. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ball of angst...yep! Both of us!
      We do have a shed...but it is packed to the gills!
      We are the king and queen of making good use of our opportunities!

      Delete
  12. Here is hoping there is a lot more opportunities for you soon!
    :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gosh I hope so....Maybe soon!
      I guess I could grab the bull by the horns and set up an opportunity!

      Delete
  13. I like Ana's idea to get you guys a room soon. Wish I could lend you my house, it's empty a lot. Meanwhile I'm glad you can find a few stolen minutes and that you know how to enjoy them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. One day It will happen....The house will be happy and since I am a social person...I will lament the absence of chaos.
      For now I will take the stolen minutes!

      Delete
  14. I think we need to have "Minelle's Bake Sale" and raise some money to get this woman a room!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bake sale for spanking and 'romantic' escape! What a fundraiser that would be. I can picture it now. I see a sign...ahem....

      Delete
  15. Oh Sheesh, Minelle!!! :)

    I guess you have to try, try and try again- or however that saying goes!!! Glad you got a bit of spanking from your Scotsman though! Dancing and cosmos- very nice!

    I SO feel for you!!! We have half of our kids living here this summer and it seems like they are ALWAYS home. The younger teen slapped her leg in fun the other day, as if she was doing the Virginia Reel or something and asked the older one if she heard that kind of noise going on in the house. GULP! I think we need one of those magic wands that you wave and everyone all around you freezes until you wave it again. LOL!!! Here's to more hubby time ALONE! Hugs to you!

    <3 Katie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Slapping her leg!!! Oh my word, what did you do???
      See my Scotsman constantly threatens and smacks in front of them anyway so.....maybe my kids thing we are just nuts!
      We try when we can! That is all we can do right?

      Delete
  16. Well, I am happy that someone apart from me has a house that is always full! At least you got some relief! And now I know what Blondie's paddle is like, I am in awe! Must rush, I am meant to be doing thousands of other things and shouldn't be here! All I can say is that my stress relief nearly came by way of a dunking in the duck pond last night! Byeeeee.

    Ami

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Ami! Thousands of other things...shouldn't be here....I can relate!
      Listen I think you have a lot more stamina then wimpy me!
      It is all in their swing...LOL. High-low!
      Dunking...sounds fun!

      Delete
  17. Dang. This did not feed. :-(

    Hold on here. You hint that you stirred up enough trouble on your night out that your tush was threatened, but you don't tell what you did? How is that fair? Especially to those of us living vicariously through your exploits? You must give full disclosure. :-D

    Door lock? You don't have one? GET ONE!

    Soundproofing? Play clappy music every time you go to your room, even for a minute by yourself with the door open. They soon will expect to hear it. Oh - wait. Does Scotsman have rhythm, so he can spank to the clappy beat? That might be important.

    No alone time? Consult a scheduling specialist for all those people living with you?...lol! Getting a room sounds fun. ;-)

    Kidding aside, you and the Scotsman may need to put down your feet and claim late evening hours during the week and at least one weekend evening as your couple time to talk and relax away from household bustle. Tell everyone you are not too be disturbed unless there is fire, broken bones, copious amounts of blood, choking on food or other reason for loss of breathing, or the roof falls in.

    You don't *have* to use the time for just the two of you, but this way it is staked out for your use if you want it. Anyone wanting to usurp this time needs to let you know in advance.

    (My kids' eyes got really big when I mentioned the roof, so describe acceptable emergencies according to their sensibilities. ;-) )

    Hugs, hot stuff! ;-)

    Irishey

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My kids think I am the queen of boring! I can imagine them thinking we have plenty of opportunities for alone time. However they do not even want to think about us as normal people! They think we enjoy going out...so maybe we need to fake them out and sneak back in the house.
      As to stirring up trouble....those cosmos...!

      Delete
  18. LOL! Oh the frustration!! But funny post :)

    Dee x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Dee!
      Frustration...YES!! My life is definitely a comedy at times!

      Delete
  19. It sure would be fun to be a fly on the wall in other people houses ;)
    Glad you and your man are finding time to connect with each other despite a full house.
    hugs
    lilie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes! I bet that we imagine things much differently most of the time!I guess coming from a large family I am used to making the most of what we have.

      Delete
  20. Privacy and time is an issue for us...with school out kids are up late and were exhausted any way ..I just keep thinking an empty nest in 8yrs we can up the annie lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Daisy! I do not think we will EVER have an empty nest! LOL
      Maybe we should both work on sound proofing!

      Delete