https://whenthestormwhisperstothewind.blogspot.com

Sunday, July 28, 2013

Do You Think She Knows?




My cousin and I went to meet an old and dear friend for a girl’s trip! It was the kind of vacation where you know the people so well it doesn’t matter how long it has been since you last saw each other! We could have been in a squished pup tent and had a good time!


                                     
Laughing and talking constantly we often needed to remind each other to pay attention to the scenery!

Of course with all our walking we splurged a bit on the meals….Not really…but maybe a glass or more…of wine with dinner. We loved to share meals so as to try more than one entree
  

Women will totally get that!

On our last full day we booked a short tour and had a delicious cocktail. Soon after we went to lunch and had another cocktail…Early I know!  You all know I get a bit feisty, daring and Stubborn with a drink or two. Ahem…just saying !

After lunch we decided to get a foot massage! Two of us had never splurged before….But my Scotsman always rubs my feet…mmmmm! Sometimes I tease him and say it is better than ‘romantic pursuits!’

 He is always indignant and says, “Nay chance.”

Anyway we all enjoyed it even as we tried hard to surreptitiously avoid the giggles! (they have those signs that ask you to avoid conversation, let alone the giggles.)  The only way that was possible was to close our eyes and bite the inside of our mouths.

    

Maaybee….just….mayybee….the alcohol made this a mite bit more difficult. Of course at the end when they slap your legs and feet…I started thinking….You know what those sounds made me think about! 


     


As we exited the shop we laughed and laughed, I knew I was a goner when my cousin and friend described the experience in a vanilla way and I said the sound reminded me of smacking…..I didn’t say what body part!

 Sheesh….you think I would spill those beans?

The comical result of this endeavor was my feet, and only mine kept slipping sideways in my CUTE Sandals as I tried to walk after the massage. Not quite sure why I was the only one to experience this side effect! Ahem….


I was slowing the girls down….plus I was precariously close to spraining my ankle. My cousin kept offering to switch shoes. I really did not want to impose. Aside from the fact that I am shorter than both my cousin and friend and my shoes had a tiny wedge heal….

In an exasperated voice my cousin turned to me and said, “I am going to smack you! You better change your shoes when we get to the car.”

Of course I answered cheekily, “I thought you didn’t believe in violence, and for all you know I will like it!” 

She replied just as snottily, Oh honey you may like it when your Scotsman smacks you…but you will not like it when I do!”

Soooo do you think she knows??

I’d love to say that we had a quiet retiring afternoon and evening after that….but nope. We may have even talked about fifty shades and Diana Gabaldon! 

Plus us old broads may have been propositioned as well!  Laughing out loud my cousin set him straight about us being happily married ladies!!

All in all a fantastic trip but I am delighted to be back with my family!


Sorry about the type size change, I do not know how to fix that!

33 comments:

  1. A lovely adventure, sounds like you had a wonderful trip and I think someone has your number.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep I believe you are right! I think you called this post....remember?

      Delete
    2. I checked back and yes you did...remember what you said?

      Delete
  2. Hey Minelle..."Sheesh….you think I would spill those beans?" Of course...who was it who said "See that lap over there...I've been over it." Hmmmm? Slipping and sliding and trying to blame it on the foot massage? Right...had nothing to do with your drinking...*snort*

    Why didn't you call me...I would reminded you how to do that...we walked through it before so I know you can fix it.

    Hugs and Blessings,
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why don't I remember how much I say after a couple of cocktails? Oh boy.... that lap post...sheesh!

      Btw, I didn't want to bother you with the mundane task, since you already helped once! Short term memory....lol.

      Delete
  3. Hi Minelle, :)

    Your trip sounded so fun and the way you told this has me giggling in the wee hours of the morning!!!

    I am glad that you had such a well deserved and fun girl time with your cousin and friend!! Nothing like a little wine to get one a bit loose lipped and umm... thinking of spanking during a foot massage???
    I wonder what would happen if you asked your Scottsman for a foot massage after some wine because that would surely lead to some trouble for your behind!!
    Just ask your cousin what she thinks!!! LOL!!!

    I'm so glad you had fun! Hugs to you, :)

    <3 Katie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Katie...Katie...Katie! I bet next time I get together with my friends, I will remember your suggestion. Hopefully I will be
      circumspect! (Not likely)

      Delete
  4. Welcome back..I loved hearing about your trip, my sister and i are having a 'sister trip' next week. It's been 3 years since our last one...
    i imagine we will be having lots of the same fun you had...
    If she doesn't know...she is probably suspicious.
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh that sounds like so much fun! Three years is such a long time between sister trips. My sisters all have too many family obligations for us to get a chance for sister only trips! Wish that would happen!
      I definitely think she is suspicious...Maybe because a while back I told her my Scotsman solves those silly outbursts of mine by tossing me over his knee. Yep I did!

      Delete
  5. Hi Minelle,

    LoL, it sounds like a wonderful trip. I'm so glad to hear you managed a well deserved and fun getaway with your cousin and friend.

    Slipping and sliding due to the massage .. yeah right! That had me giggling :)

    I love her comment about you may like when your Scotsman smacks you, but you won't like her smacking you LoL. Yep, I think she may just be on to you :)

    Hugs,
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really think it was the massage! LOL...I do!
      I think my cousin likes seeing me act a bit nutty...But I was annoying her to no end!

      Delete
  6. What a wonderful trip you had, Minelle ! ThE is so important to have such friends around you, it makes life so much more enjoyable.

    And to your question: Of course she knows ..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are probably right! I just hope she never finds this blog! I would have a great deal of explaining!

      As to the fun...We absolutely do have a blast!

      Delete
  7. Sounds wonderful. I think it's too bad that more women don't take the time to nurture their friendships and laugh, laugh, laugh with their friends. Good for you.

    Oh...your cousin is totally on to you and probably wants more details. Have you given her the link to your blog? LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You made my hair stand up with the question about a link!
      Do not think I am ready for that...maybe....!
      I love getting together with the girls. We always have a week in the Fall as well. There are more women involved in that trip! Boy we just have so much fun!

      Delete
  8. That sounds like so much fun :) Perhaps someone does know your little secret. I would have DIED...truly. A few weeks ago I was on the phone with a close friend who knows nothing about ttwd...and we were joking around and acting silly and she said, "Ryan really needs to get control of you....maybe I will just tell him you need to be spanked." o_0 About that time, the kids were making a ruckus....and I had an excuse to go so that she would not hear me howling with laughter!

    Glad you were able to have such a good time with your friends....

    ~Lucy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe your friend knows or she actually is a spanko...?
      No matter what, it seems as if she is very open and tolerant anyway! Good that the kids saved you!!

      We definitely had fun!

      Delete
  9. Sound like a fantastic trip - I don't think they would have minded you spilling the beans a bit. They sound very accepting, but that not to say they wouldn't have mentioned it the next time they had a bit of the grape, regardless of who might have been around. Glad you had fun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh goodness spilling the beans happens too much. I actually have said a few things to my cousin. I am trying so hard to be careful lately. I feel like such a goof ball! But I enjoy letting my hair down and having fun. Too many times I needed to be mature!

      Delete
  10. I was laughing all through this post. Sounds like yu had a wonderful time and yes I do think she knows:)

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think she does too....but hopefully not about the blog!!
      We really had fun!

      Delete
  11. What a fun post, glad you had a nice time. I would say that yes she knows, The question is do you mind that she knows? I think I would like to be able to tell my vanilla friends. I love doing what we do, Of course I am not brave enough, no matter how much I drink!
    love Jan.xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You know I vacillate regarding her knowing. I think I am okay with the suggestive stuff, however not sure I want her reading all my thoughts!

      Delete
  12. I'll bet your cousin knows! Good grief! But what's this with the legs and feet getting slapped during a massage?! They don't do that here! I would have completely dissolved!

    The snag with a friend and cousin getting to know your kink is that the next time they are four sheets to the wind they will happily impart their knowledge to someone else! And so on... Gulp!

    I've threatened to take Ana shopping for wine round a French supermarket - I'll take you too!

    You had a great trip - but you deserved some enjoyment and relaxation. I'm so glad you had such a good time!

    Hugs

    Ami

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I almost did dissolve...I actually covered up a giggle or two by saying ooooh I am ticklish!
      True that it isn't the first person we tell. It is like the game of telephone.....
      We really had a wonderful time!!

      Delete
  13. Sounds like she may have an inkling and doesn't mind at all. What a great friend she sounds like!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh she is the best for sure. We are cradle cousins and friends. The best.

      Delete
  14. Oh sooooo fun! So glad you had such a great visit with your friends!!! :-) You had me giggling here. Thanks for spreading the joy. Hugs, Terpsichore

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was wonderful. I am so thankful I was able to go!! Hopefully we will not wait so long next time!

      Delete
  15. I just found your blog wanted to stop in and say hi..
    she might just think u have kink..other wise she wouldn't have said she spanks harder lol..anyway can't wait to get to know u better :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Daisy!
      Yea I think you are on the money! No matter what she is always there!

      Delete
  16. She knows. Lol! I think she likes that you two don't delve into the nitty gritty, and share only fun, suggestive innuendos. I also think she knows that whatever it is she "knows," or suspects and imagines you do, your demeanor tells her it's good for you. I think she would press for details only if she became concerned for you.

    Foot massage causes slipping out of your sandals?!! Thanks for the heads-up. Wow. Just - wow. ;-) Seriously, I'm glad you didn't break an ankle!

    Hugs, dear Tipsy McGee! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That sounds perfectly right! She doesn't care about the nitty gritty unless she was afraid for me. Plus she ADORES my Scotsman!
      Tipsy McGee signing off! lolololololol

      Delete