https://whenthestormwhisperstothewind.blogspot.com

Wednesday, June 4, 2014

D For DELIVERED!





D for Delivered on day 4 -----since I missed A for Arse…..mine was sore for day 1!

I know I won’t be able to write a post for all 26 days of June for the challenge. However, I thought that if the spirit moves me, I will attempt to play a little.

So here goes.
******************************************
My Scotsman and I are getting back to a relatively normal life.

HA! HA! HA! If you believe that one, I will tell you another story.

This past weekend was nice but as always we were busy.

Sometimes I get extremely sassy when my guy says something I take exception to….

Mind you, we have a teasing, bantering kind of relationship that we both love engaging.

But sometimes….I push!


On Saturday morning my guy threatened a spanking after a mildly snarky (ahem) comment…..

I was getting ready to call my dad and discuss visiting within the hour. I said…. “ha….No you won’t.” In a dismissive tone,  as I picked up and began dialing the phone.  (I actually was a bit irritated with him just then….)

He stopped from going outside, walked over to the kitchen table next to me, pulled out a straight backed chair and yanked me over his knee…..

JUST AS MY DAD ANSWERED THE PHONE!!!

I was well and truly over his knee and he started smacking….LOUDLY.

When he heard me say, “Hi dad”….with a giggle, he let me up. 

However just as soon as he heard me end the conversation with dad, he took the phone out of my hand and put me right back over his lap!

For a few minutes I was concerned that his mother would see me in this position….  I clearly voiced my worry, while he commenced with smacking my behind hard….!

I wasn’t so worried she would hear him spanking away since she is QUITE hard of hearing…
But honestly I was grabbing his ankle for balance and saying OUCH!

This spanking was not really harsh but it was NOT gentle!

He made a comment that the thin jeans I was wearing made for quite the smack! I think being bent over with my behind perfectly positioned gave him a perfect aim to.......

 DELIVER a memorable spanking.
 
Just a bit sore……the next day……

22 comments:

  1. Excellent! Good for him, I have no doubt you deserved all that and more! Luck you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes, I did deserve that--- and all more! But shhhhhhh!

      Delete
  2. Sounds perfect.....those snarky comments work every time. Happy to hear things are slowing down a bit.
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, my world slows--- then all of a sudden..... fast forward mode again!
      I have snarky down pat! lol.

      Delete
  3. Sounds like your Scotsman delivered alright! Good on him:) Oh boy though ... that would have me panicking lol

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was panicking! He doesn't care who is near....It does have a sobering affect on me!

      Delete
  4. Wow! Your Scotsman has upped the ante! Over the knee in the kitchen! I feel quite envious! LOL

    Good to hear you are being well taken care of, Minelle!

    Hugs
    Ami

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes he has upped the ante! I won't tell you what almost happened at my parents in their kitchen! LOL

      Delete
  5. I suppose you are just fortunate that he didn't think to look at all the implements that can be found in plain sight in most kitchens! LOL

    But honestly I for one am SHOCKED at the fact that you could be a 'tad' sarcastic.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gah! Please his hand is perfectly useful!
      I knew you'd be shocked at the sarcasm!

      Delete
  6. Being sassy gets me spanked so good to see your Scotsman taking care of you:)

    Have I ever asked - does your Scotsman ever wear a kilt?

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My Scotsman wore a kilt in 1977! That was the last time! And 'a true Scotsman doesn't wear anything underneath.'.....his words! LOL
      Sassy gets me spanked too!

      Delete
  7. Woohoo...good for your Scotsman! BTW...'mildly snarky'? You're really very lucky he went easy on your arse. Maybe he needs to read this and give you a bit more. ;)

    Hugs and Blessings...
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, he can judge perfectly...lol.
      And I AM always just a TAD SNARKY! He doesn't need to read he thinks about things on his own! lololol

      Delete
  8. I absolutely LOVE your banter! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so nice! We often are egging each other on....and love the playful banter!

      Delete
  9. Sarcastic?! No, never. Shocking. You should know by now that the kitchen is a very dangerous place Minelle. Silly lady.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. the kitchen is a very dangerous place....lol
      Many times we have encounters in the kitchen! He is a man on a mission!

      Delete
  10. glad to hear it! :-) Wait, sorry, is it okay for me to be happy for you that your man took you over his knee? :-) Hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it is quite all right for you to be happy! ;-)
      He helps me de- stress!

      Delete
  11. Glad he reminded you just who was in charge. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sunny...You do remember who I am right....? LOL
      Yea he has a way of letting me know--- what's what!

      Delete