Beautiful drawing. As the artist I would love to know your thoughts behind how she is feeling. As an observer I feel she looks peaceful... :-) Thanks for sharing Hugs
Thanks PK! Actually I was thinking about Cassie at one point....the conundrum of not wanting more --being mad....but realizing more was coming. Then that feeling of safety and peace later.
Oh Yes there would be more for her! the crystal ball is true....at least in my imagination! My intention was that she was not in the right place. Frustrated and defiant captures the look she has. But leaning toward content and calm.
She's not mad. She's regretful for doing whatever caused her to be spanked in the first and she is doing her best to show a brave front from the stinging on her bottom. Beautiful picture.
I went back to see if you answered comments and mine wasn't there. That has been happening a lot lately, really ticks me off. I don't remember what I said first time around but looking at it again, I still think she looks less than happy for whatever reason.
Anyway, it is a beautiful drawing and I thank you for sharing it with us.
I am so sorry, I wondered....you are always here. I thought you were busy having fun this weekend! LOL Unfortunately your comment didn't show...SILLY BLOGGER! I wanted her to be a bit miffed....more fun and real... But also knew she'd be content after. Thanks for the compliment!
Love your drawing, Minelle!! :). I agree with the consensus. This woman looks a little bit annoyed with her spanker. I wonder if she can snap herself out of it, or if she needs just a tad more. Awesome drawing!! Many hugs,
Hey Minelle...I don't think she looks angry but you're the artist so what was in your mind when you drew her?
ReplyDeleteBTW...lovely drawing!
Hugs and Blessings...
Cat
Thanks Cat!
DeleteActually I wanted to have her be kinda peeved and defiant...
That place when someone is ....Thinking....
Wow Minelle, fantastic drawing! Hmm, not sure if she is mad or ralaxed?
ReplyDeleteHugs
Roz
I know she looks like a cross between mad and getting to that relaxed place.
DeleteThanks for the compliment!
Love it....wonderful job! I think she has a look of...defiance...like he stopped a little too soon?
ReplyDeletehugs abby
I agree with abby, defiance!
DeleteI agree...and maybe a tad irked that he spent some time on her thighs too!
DeleteAbby....That is what I wanted it to be. But I just wasn't getting her face the way I wanted! Then I thought she could get relaxed with more....
DeleteJulia, I was going for that...but when I looked at it....I thought it wasn't clear.
DeleteYep Wilma, those thigh spanks didn't make her happy!
DeleteBeautiful drawing. As the artist I would love to know your thoughts behind how she is feeling. As an observer I feel she looks peaceful... :-) Thanks for sharing Hugs
ReplyDeleteI thought that she kinda looked both ways....you know? I wanted her to be mad....but knowing she would get to that peaceful place too.
DeleteAbsolutely gorgeous! Content, maybe, but she wants more.
ReplyDeleteThanks PK!
DeleteActually I was thinking about Cassie at one point....the conundrum of not wanting more --being mad....but realizing more was coming. Then that feeling of safety and peace later.
Hi Minelle, lovely drawing, I think she looks defiant, another round coming up!
ReplyDeletelove Jan,xx
Thanks Jan!
DeleteJust a TAD huh? LOL
I was going for defiant...and, expecting another round! Then things would be okay.
Definitely defiant and possibly a bit frustrated. It does not take a crystal ball to see more in the future
ReplyDeleteOh Yes there would be more for her! the crystal ball is true....at least in my imagination!
DeleteMy intention was that she was not in the right place. Frustrated and defiant captures the look she has. But leaning toward content and calm.
She's not mad. She's regretful for doing whatever caused her to be spanked in the first and she is doing her best to show a brave front from the stinging on her bottom. Beautiful picture.
ReplyDeleteHi Sub hub!
DeleteI love how everyone puts their spin on it and creates a story in my head!
Thanks for the compliment!
I went back to see if you answered comments and mine wasn't there. That has been happening a lot lately, really ticks me off. I don't remember what I said first time around but looking at it again, I still think she looks less than happy for whatever reason.
ReplyDeleteAnyway, it is a beautiful drawing and I thank you for sharing it with us.
I am so sorry, I wondered....you are always here.
DeleteI thought you were busy having fun this weekend! LOL
Unfortunately your comment didn't show...SILLY BLOGGER!
I wanted her to be a bit miffed....more fun and real...
But also knew she'd be content after.
Thanks for the compliment!
She isn't smiling - so I think she is pretty pissed. She's had a good spanking, but perhaps it wasn't long enough, or hard enough. Snigger.
ReplyDeleteHugs
Ami
Are you a mind reader? Snigger back! I bet you are right. However she is probably getting ready for round two and on to stress free!
DeleteHumm...I recognize that look and I think maybe she is not quite done and has a thing or two on her mind which she might just say out loud.
ReplyDeleteShe might say them out loud huh? Lol!
ReplyDeleteSee now I would definitely bank on me doing that!
But yep I don't believe she's finished!
Love your drawing, Minelle!! :). I agree with the consensus. This woman looks a little bit annoyed with her spanker. I wonder if she can snap herself out of it, or if she needs just a tad more. Awesome drawing!! Many hugs,
ReplyDelete<3 Katie
Well Katie, Thanks for the compliment!
DeleteMaybe I am projecting my annoyance with life just now...lol
Yep I think the consensus is accurate here!