https://whenthestormwhisperstothewind.blogspot.com

Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Love Our Lurkers, A spanking Picture and my crazy life.










WELCOME LURKERS!!! PLEASE SAY HI!
I was once a lurker....and finally realized what a great community we have here! Thank goodness PK encouraged me to blog! 


My Scotsman looked at this drawing and asked me if it was a self-portrait! Giggle!

After I laughed, and wished my body looked so good, I thought I would share a little story.

My Scotsman has only been home approximately three weeks. He had been working away from home since July. Those of you who have partners that are often away understand the transition time that accompanies your reentry into cohabiting again.

It was a bit tumultuous initially. Not too bad really, but I think we were building to a slight altercation.

Our row began and went downhill fast. Our daughter had been around, so words were muffled and looks were surreptitiously flashed. (I was the one flashing the irritated face.) However, neither of us was at their best. Nothing was resolve yet we formed a truce of sorts.

As soon as our daughter left the house, my darling said, “right in the bedroom and over the bed.” He meant it!

(Hmmmmm…. I thought---- I guess I will go….)

 He knew I would…. It had been a while....

Not really a slow start since he yanked down my pants and undies and started spanking….

I thought he was done and began to anticipate other things…..ahem…!!!

He moved away and said, “I am not finished, don’t move!” I just relaxed until he said; “I am using my favorite!”…..(uh oh)…. It was Blondie's paddle!

OUCH!

He also found a few other implements to use…Cat…
Sunny! 

After he felt I had enough we had some fun!

Relaxing in the afterglow I turned to him and asked,

 “You feel better?"

His response, “OH YEAH!”

"ME TOO."

We had a bit of a laugh.

Nothing like it, is there?

Thanks for reading!

Minelle



51 comments:

  1. LOL Minelle...this one really had me laughing. Drawing self-portraits now are we? Used a variety of implements did he? Hmmm...wonder what other toy he would like to add to his collection. *snicker* Happy LOL Days! :D

    Hugs and Blessings...
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh BTW...what are you pointing fingers at me about!?!?!? Stinkerbell!

      Delete
    2. You know why I am pointing fingers!
      Do not get any ideas! LOL
      Oh wait, maybe some mello ones!

      Delete
  2. Happy LOL Day, Minelle! Blondie's paddles are making their way around the world - soon, they'll really be famous and worth a lot! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy LOL Day Minelle! Loved your drawing - what a treat for all your readers! And great story about you and your man - Thanks for sharing. :)
    hugs,
    Cali

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Cali Mom! Thanks! I hope the readers enjoy the drawing!
      Happy LOL day!

      Delete
  4. Minelle,
    I loved this post! I love the drawing. Thanks for letting us in for a glimpse of what goes on at your house.
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Meredith! I am glad you enjoy the drawing, and the glimpse of my Scotsman and I!

      Delete
  5. Happy LoL Day Minelle! Wonderful drawing, had to giggle at the self portrait lol. Love the story. Glad your Scotsman is home and that he put things back on an even keel for you both. Nothing like the power of a spanking :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That guy of mine is a comedienne! It is nice when things get back to some semblance of normal! And he got to use his favorite implement!

      Delete
  6. Minelle,

    Lovely drawing. Is is a self portrait:)

    I'll have to invest in one of Blondie's Paddles.

    Happy LOL Day.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It could have been.....and Hubby says it does look like my butt! We artist often add a piece of ourselves in our work! LOL

      Delete
  7. Hi Minelle, lovely drawing, glad your fellow is back with you
    love Jan,xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too Jan! I hate when he is gone, but I go into independent, superwoman mode!
      Thanks for the thoughts on my work!

      Delete
  8. Hi Minelle, I am a new lurker from Australia as we have only een practicing for a few months. Love reading your blog. Enjoy your LOL day. Lindy :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome lindy thomas! I am so excited that you de-lurked!
      Please stop in again!
      Have a great LOL day!

      Delete
  9. I love your drawing..actually Master took a picture of me yesterday that was quite similar....Glad your Scotsman put the two of you back to where you can enjoy each other's company......in many ways....Thanks for being such a support for me..
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So....are you going to post the image of your bum? LOL
      Thank you for all your support as well!
      Happy LOL day to you and Master!

      Delete
  10. No Minelle, there is nothing like it. First the pain then the pleasure. Love your drawing as usual. So glad your Scotsman has been around more and that things have straightened around.:-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I still use your analogy of a good massage when explaining TTWD!
      But what you just said-- does it too!
      I am glad you love my drawing! Thanks.
      Happy LOL day!

      Delete
  11. nope, nothing else like it. :-) Happy the two of you can be together. And, I am so glad you are sharing your drawings with us - they truly are exquisite. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gosh you say the sweetest things...exquisite to describe the drawing makes me happy!
      I am happy my Scotsman is with me too!
      Happy LOL day to you!

      Delete
  12. So I go to your blog and what confronts me?! A bum!

    (About time you did a book of them!)

    Happy LOL Day, my friend. Glad your bum is good and spanked - about time too!

    Hugs
    Ami

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. With friends like you...giggle! I hope yours is well and truly spanked as well!
      What? a bare bum here, is a shock to you?
      I may do a book.....
      Happy LOL day to you too--hon!

      Delete
  13. Hi Minelle,

    Thanks for joining us for L0L 9.

    Hugs.
    Hermione

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hermione, thank you so much for organizing this years event!
      Happy LOL day to you!

      Delete
  14. Hi Minelle
    Love all your pictures you draw and also enjoy reading about you and your Scotsman happy lol day to you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi amy! I am so glad you commented! Thank you for the lovely words about my drawing! Glad you enjoyed reading about us!
      Happy LOL!

      Delete
  15. First thing I say was a drawing of Mumski's beautiful bum, then maybe a self portrait, it was all down hill from there. Love the drawings.
    I hope you and the Scotsman are able to spend a little more time together

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Downunder Don! I am so happy you stopped in to say hello! I am happy that my drawing made you think of Mumski's beautiful bum! Sweet!
      My guy and I will certainly have more time now!

      Delete
  16. I'm really glad you'er here! And I'm really glad you got your butt blistered and that you both feel better. Keep up with the pictures and we'll have a book to put together in no time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too PK! I am so glad I sent that first email!!
      That butt blistering was just what I needed! We are probably needing another accounting...soon! Work stress and all!
      I am going to keep up the drawing....hope I can...

      Delete
  17. Happy LOL Day, Minelle! :) Gosh I am always in such awe of your drawings!! You are SOOOOOOO talented, Lady!! Love this! I know that you have done other drawings recently- I have to catch up!

    It is always nice to stop by here, but even better when we chat and all! ;) I am looking forward to catching up! Many hugs,

    <3 Katie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ms Katie! We all have our talents!
      You have been otherwise engaged in so many wonderful things! There is always time to catch up! Look forward to it!
      Happy LOL day!

      Delete
  18. I was strolling around the blogging community, looking here and there at various things of interest, when... WOW! I did a double take and then a triple take. There it was... framed and propped on a pedestal in the front window of the quaint but lovely house. It was a drawing of Minelle's bottom, freshly spanked.

    I've known Minelle for some time now, but I have never seen a picture of her bottom. I have to say... I'm impressed. It is a lovely bottom. I couldn't help but reach back, pat my own bottom in silent comparison, only to find it lacking.

    I took a card with an envelope out of my satchel and penned a note for her. It read, "Happy LOL Day, Minelle!" :D

    I tucked the card into the door, where she would be sure to find it. With a final nod to the picture in the window, I hurried down the path, turned onto the road and headed to the next blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmmmm.... Ms Lurker! Welcome to my little home. If you step inside I promise you will not be subjected to a pic of my bottom! Only as a post will you see spanked pictures!
      Happy LOL day!

      Delete
  19. Love all your drawings. Glad things are on track once more with your Scotsman.
    Happy LOL day

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Janey! Thanks for coming over here! I am glad you like my drawing!
      We keep having changes in our schedules...it makes for an interesting coexistence!
      Happy LOL day!

      Delete
  20. The only time DH and I are not together, is when I am in Germany and he is not there yet, usually a good two weeks. Not as long as your separation by any means, but definitely enough to make re-entry difficult. Especially when that happens with all these people around.
    The little story you shared would definitely work for us as well.
    Love reading your blog. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is such a great way to find our way back to each other!
      You are sweet to say you enjoy reading here. I enjoy visiting you as well!
      Happy LOL day!

      Delete
  21. Hi Minelle. My first visit but definitely not my last. Happy LOL day!

    Hugs,
    George

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi George! I am so happy to see you here!
      Happy LOL day to you as well!

      Delete
  22. Minelle, this is my first visit today. I visited yesterday .... and didn't leave a comment. Cuz I was lurrrrking. ;) LOVE the portrait!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Ha! You can lurrrrk any day my dear! Hmmmm.....portrait you say??

    Happy LOL day

    ReplyDelete
  24. Lovely drawing. Just a quick hello before the party ends. Happy LOL Day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Meg! Thank you! I am glad you enjoyed the drawing!
      Is the party really over? Bummer!

      Delete