https://whenthestormwhisperstothewind.blogspot.com

Monday, November 3, 2014

OTK Spanking!


Life is getting back to a semblance of normal in our little area of the world. My Scotsman is home for a while and we are enjoying each other's company once again.

I decided to draw another picture for you all. I am still working out the kinks.....lol




Minelle

28 comments:

  1. Looks like you've got all the kinks worked out of your drawing Minelle so you must mean that your Scotsman is still working out all of your kinks. *snicker* ;)

    Hugs and Blessings...
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That Scotsman of mine does know a little about my kinks, and working them out!

      Thanks for the compliment!

      Delete
  2. I don't see any kinks...it is lovely in its own way....
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Abby, I wasn't sure about doing this one....
      I'm glad I did.

      Delete
  3. I don't see any kinks.

    Glad your Scotsman is around more.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sunny...you are too nice! I see all my mistakes.
      I am glad my Scotsman is around more too! Hope it lasts a while.

      Delete
  4. I like you having your Scotsman around too. I think you need to talk to someone about a book of your drawings.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am thinking about the idea....Just not sure how......to go about it!
      I like my Scotsman around...all the time!
      Thanks!

      Delete
  5. Awesome drawing Minelle, I don't see any kinks either :) so glad your Scotsman is home and you are enjoying each other :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Roz! You guys are like my own cheering section. Thanks for making me feel so good!
      I'm glad my guy is home too!

      Delete
  6. These drawings just get better and better! I love the way you did his hand red as well as her bottom! Dan always complains his hand hurts, yet my bottom thinks it's hard as iron, so perhaps he should spank more softly, like a feather?....

    My legs are so long that when we once tried an over the knee, I didn't know what to do with them! They reached halfway across the bedroom! LOL

    So glad to hear that your Scotsman is within easy spanking distance once more!

    Hugs
    Ami

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wondered if everyone would see the color in the hand! Tell Dan that a red hand is a casualty of getting to redden your bottom.
      Thanks for making me feel good about my drawing. I was a bit terrified at whether anyone would like it!

      Delete
  7. Minelle,

    I have to agree with Ami. You have the girl exactly right OTK. I like PK's idea, think about that one.

    Happy to hear your Scotsman is home.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gosh Ronnie thanks. I am thinking about it.
      as for the positioning....I never see myself from the back so I had to rely on a multitude of images....to get the 'positioning!'

      Delete
  8. I think this one is my favorite...of course I said that about your last one, too! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Terps! You are just nice! However I thank you for the compliment!

      Delete
  9. Lovely OTK - really like PK's idea too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi DelFonte! Thanks for your compliment. I so appreciate everyone's thoughts!
      I am thinking about a book....just not sure how to approach it.

      Delete
  10. Your talent amazes me, Minelle. So....what's the story behind this one? My mind is spinning. He still has his tie on so whatever got her there so quickly afterm his arriving home has to be interesting ;) clara

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Clara, that is so sweet of you.
      As to what she did..... I have my suspicions she was cheeky on top of some really naughty, dangerous behavior! Lol
      What do you think?

      Delete
  11. Hi Minelle, I agree with the others, your drawings would make a great book, you are so talented
    love Jan,xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Jan! I need to find time to do more drawings if that is to happen!

      Delete
  12. I love this picture, makes me wish I could draw like that. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for the compliment!
    As a teacher I believe everyone can learn to draw! You just need to practice seeing, then drawing.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely drawing Minelle! I agree with PK - it would be great to have a book of your artwork - especially for us spanking fans. ;)
    hugs,
    Cali

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cali, you are so kind! I really am thinking about doing a lot of pictures, and if a book ensues......Yay!

      I'm a spanking fan too!

      Delete
  15. Minelle,
    Love your art work!
    Ouch!
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks Meredith! I'm always a little nervous when I post my art work! I never, ever thought I would post spanking pictures!

    ReplyDelete