https://whenthestormwhisperstothewind.blogspot.com

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Oh Yea! I Love Spanking!


This weekend was a mixed bag of events. So my post is a bit of a mixed mash of thoughts, and maybe questions.


Hubby and I needed to leave our family gathering early to take care of parenting responsibilities. Not always pleasant but necessary.


Since we all understand the vagaries of life we need to take time to enjoy all we can.


So……..


Sunday morning dawned and we decided to make the most of our early return.
Reading around blog land you often hear moms complain that they are frequently interrupted during those inopportune intimate moments. Let me assure you that still can be the case with teens residing in the home. They do not even want to be reminded that at one or two times you ‘may’ have had sex in order to conceive them! Radar not engaged.


So Hubby and I decided since child # 2 was deep in la la land, we were safe to practice our ‘research’. However, we have something called small house syndrome, and sound travels easily. Rightly so, hubby was concerned about the recognizable sounds indicating spanking, so I took the bull by the horns and placed a fan in front of our son’s door and turned it on high. Problem solved! We have fans going in all the bedrooms so it was double coverage.


When we ‘practice’ I can barely contain Hubby! I mean why didn’t he say something about enjoying this erotic side of spanking? Since he was always threatening and spanking outside of the bedroom I knew he was somewhat of a spanko but his enthusiasm is dramatic!  Hubby was always happily engaged before, but I mean this is crazy! Good crazy!


 I am not really sure I understand how it is erotic for him. I understand the physiology for the spanked person. (Remember your link SNP) As to the psychological component I can trace the feelings I had when spanking was mentioned, read about in romance or seen in TV, or movies. Maybe it was considered more acceptable in my youth. It certainly appears that way considering what I have read in blog land for many spankos of my generation.


I can actually remember a conversation where I may have been between the ages of 15-17 with similarly aged family members. Several of us girls were watching a ‘Gidget’ rerun where an exchange student was spanked by her fiancĂ©. We discussed the big philosophical question of who should/could spank a woman. (No judgment here just what was on our radar, and experience? I realize other dynamics abound and that’s great)


I often fought that assertion because it seemed very contrary to being a modern woman. So I continued to read and watch anything spanking related secretly…. while outwardly balking at the event, and at the same time weaving spanking stories in my head.


Since most stories, books, movies, TV etc., dealt with the discipline component….and hubby sort-of went there, mildly, playfully....


You can see how it took me so long to even begin to explore the erotic side of spanking, and be open with my husband. Plus I had so many balls I needed to keep in the air and manage as a strong wife and mother. (Some bloggers comment about those of us who have a great deal of responsibility, ie nurses, teachers etc., and enjoy the fantasy of not dealing with all our burdens?)


We have always enjoyed the intimacy of our marriage and were very open and enthusiastic to explore with each other. However, I wasn’t supposed to “go there.” I never ever expected to share this with hubby.


Maybe the natural way he already took it upon himself to use those ‘trigger words’ and follow through was what laid some of the ground work for me to be more open with myself, and with him. (Plus communicating with PK for a while and later with Sunnygirl)


For me the threat is part of the fantasy, The ‘Taken in Hand’ component of a story. Yet the other side is the eroticism of spanking itself.


Later on I did ask him if he was ok with all this new stuff, I know PK, why am I going there again?  Just going back to try and understand his enjoyment. He struggles with ‘some’ of what I have shown him, or read to him….But if we do not label it; his answer is often enthusiastically appreciative. (I try and understand, he has no need to understand.... SEE Bas, hubby and I too, are different)


 Maybe there is a learning curve for both of us.


This was his exact response, and expression:


His Eyes opened wide, he smiled and looked right at me and said, “oh yea! I love the spanking!” Seems very simple, huh?


We are still just tipping our toes in the water, but that’s ok for us.

Thanks for reading,

Minelle




25 comments:

  1. When you figure it all out, please, let me know, lol :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do not think that is going to happen! I guess I will just have to wait for others to do the dirty work! NOT.

      Delete
  2. Yeah, me too!

    Just keep on experimenting. I hope to get back in the lab soon myself!

    Hugs,
    PK

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well you have my voodoo wishes. BTW when I think of lab work I go back to HS and flying cows eyes....! yuck!!

      Delete
  3. Just keep enjoying,,,figuring it all out is too exhausting.
    abby

    ReplyDelete
  4. This all sounds very sweet. Good for you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's all good Minelle! I am glad he loves the spanking and your are just trying to figure it all out like many of us. Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My hubby asked what SNP means and I told him. He said, In Scotland it means Scottish National Party! We are on the same wave length, ha! ha!

      Delete
  6. Hi Minelle,

    I'd call that experiment a major success! Bravo.

    Hugs,
    Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, I am happy with our progress! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  7. Sounds just about right and just keep on practicing and experimenting until you get it right (shade of red, of course). LOL

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm so happy for you! I really think I kept my interest corked because the feminist in me just didn't get why I would want to be dominated... it's confusing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is so very confusing at times. I think that's why I love reading stories.

      Delete
  9. I see it Minelle. Vive la difference.
    There should be a law stating that the other one says exactly the words you expect at exactly the moment you expect them.
    I like the simple answers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We are looking into that mind reading software! He certainly has no need for the complicated meanings.

      Delete
  10. So many things to find out and investigate! I enjoy the way you write about all of it. Here's to an empty house for you more often.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Susie, I try and write somewhat the way I am in real life. It can be a bit daunting!

      Delete
  11. I agree with Bonnie - very successful Minelle.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We were certainly happy with our 'toe tipping' into the spanking waters.

      Delete
  12. You are so nice- thanks for this. I always think who could possibly want to read my crazy thoughts? I will try and respond when I figure out all the tech stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I have no idea why it took me so long to find your blog. I have really loved your comments on mine. Thank you. And I hope that you enjoy the interesting dynamics of ttwd as much as I do. Great post.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you! Well we are enjoying the discovery. My husband is also enjoying my stories which is interesting to me! The dynamics create new intimacy.
    Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete