https://whenthestormwhisperstothewind.blogspot.com

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Underwear Probation, I love it!



Celeste Jones has just released her new eBook, Underwear Probation. I loved it. She completely lured me in with this story. The theme captured the perfect combination of discipline and hot eroticism.


Now I was curious as to how a scenario like this would play out. 


The story is centered on Reese and Daisy who recently began practicing dd in their marriage. They are both happy with the benefits they have garnered personally and in the added closeness of their relationship.


Daisy may not be happy when she is over Reese’s knee being spanked, but couldn’t deny the benefits she experienced in improving her negative behaviors. They are able to resolve conflict and create an atmosphere of love and respect. Reese valued the trust Daisy placed in his hands recognizing the responsibility for not abusing his power as HOH.


The story begins with Daisy breaking a rule and Reese spanks her. Feeling she is not properly repentant, Reese believes he needs to have her focus on her misdeeds with an added punishment. He enlightens her as to how he will test her trust and obedience by employing underwear probation. Reese intends on keeping Daisy focused so she can improve upon her negative behaviors.


The story continues weaving the theme of emotional trust while exploring the eroticism that testing Daisy’s submission ignites for both of them. The scenes are sizzling, as Reese and Daisy explore and test limits.


Daisy recognizes her desire of submitting and allowing herself to forge a deeper path of faith in her husband’s leadership. Reese feels the pressure to be the leader Daisy can implicitly trust.


Celeste Jones is an excellent writer you can read about her books and stories on her blog. www.writercelestejones.blogspot.com

Thanks for reading

Minelle

23 comments:

  1. I love that I can now get my reading fix by just looking in on blogs! I finally got you added to me blog list!
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. No problem, always happy to share good reads! Take care.

      Delete
  3. Minelle---thanks so much for the kind review. A book is sort of like my child so when others like them as much as I do, it makes me very happy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know that feeling. I can empathize whether it's writing or my art.

      Delete
  4. Thanks for the link Minelle. Will pop over.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your welcome. Thanks for stopping by and hope you get a chance to go by Celeste.

      Delete
  5. Hi Minnelle! That sounds like a book worth checking out. Thanks for the link. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think you will like the book. Thanks for coming by.

      Delete
  6. Looking forward to reading this one. Love the concept. Hot cover.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very sexy read! Thanks for taking the time to stop by!

      Delete
  7. Sounds great! Will go read when I get a chance! Thanks! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks everyone for all your kind comments. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks everyone! I am not able to reply on my blog, go figure. It could only happen to the least tech savvy person....me. Hope you all see this comment!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I tried from my phone and it worked!!!!! Yea!! Yea!!! Yea!!!!

      Delete
  10. lol...I sympathize with the technical difficulties! It is always a nice service to highlight writers in our midst. It's usually a labor of love, and it's lovely for that labor to be loved. :)

    Ana

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ana, I agree! I am just figuring out that you write the Kat stories?! I will spend time this weekend reading!
      Hope all is well.

      Delete
    2. Yes, I do indeed! The only pain is that I have to constantly switch my Open ID accounts, so half the time I leave comments as me and half the time as "katsitting". I try to at least sign my name to comments now so people understand it's really me for both accounts. I hope you enjoy the stories! Writing a new installment right now. :)

      Ana

      Delete
    3. Great! I hope to have continuous time tomorrow for reading instead of just playing catch- up.

      Delete
  11. Sounds like a pretty nice story. I may have to check it out!

    ReplyDelete