https://whenthestormwhisperstothewind.blogspot.com

Monday, September 17, 2012

Spanking My Way! Spanking His Way!


Spanking My way, and Spanking His Way!

The differences...You decide.


My way…….

 As experiments go mine is still evolving. I really want to figure it all out. 

 I mean, I think there is certainly a large learning curve. Maybe I am wrong. 

What do you think? Position, intensity, duration…. Implements! I could go on.

 All you masters have it figured. Right?

The erotic component....

My words…

"Okay"

 “Hey! Ow! Ow! Ow! too hard….. Not hard enough!” sheesh!

“I am uneven.”

“That is whimpy.” Yes I said that. I am not too bright!

 “Oh! Yowza”

“Hey what are you doing?”

 "Not sure here…Yessss... Hmmmmm...nice"

I guess I am ‘topping from the bottom’ or….is this communicating?

No matter what I say or do…Wow he LOVES IT!


His way……

He never has done anything different. Never thought about it. 

Outside of the erotic.....

He spanks whenever he wants. We could be walking down the street; I say something sarcastic, teasing and…smack right on the spot!

Doesn’t bother me one tiny bit. I bet we get lots of funny looks. Maybe even a smile or two.

 When we are at home, same thing. Whenever and however he desires.

Maybe he will put me over his knee.

Or he will tumble me across the bed. 

Sometimes he will just randomly, fly by swat.

Fun warning attitude adjustments he says.

He loves it.

 See…. his way. 


I am figuring my way.


38 comments:

  1. My immediate thought: If you can think and say all of that, maybe you're not getting spanked hard or long enough! (and that is only 1% based on any desire for you to get spanked...)

    *giggle*

    Or that it sounds like fun.

    My second thought: He likes to keep you guessing!

    And final thought: Hope you have tons of fun. And more fun. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well he does keep me guessing!

      1%???

      What is that supposed to mean dear.

      Hmmm. I think I have a friend I need to talk to here in blogland!

      Fun is the operative word!

      Delete
  2. Gotta funny feeling his way is going to become your way. :) On the street - yup bet you do get some strange looks and grins. I would be grinning if I saw that. LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. His way has certainly been going on longer than my way!
      I think it is so funny when he shocks people like that.
      No matter what I usually don't expect it, and shock turns to laughter.
      I'd grin too!

      Delete
  3. I can't help picturing Frank Sinatra signing "I did it myyyyyyyyy wayyyy"
    Ian has been whacking me in public, playful little swats and I like it. :)
    I am glad you and your man are having lots of fun :D Enjoy Minelle & hubby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This morning they played Mr. Sinatra's "I Did it My Way" on a news show!
      FUNNY!
      In the early years I maybe would have been outraged or embarrassed. Now I could care less. This is us.
      Fun.

      Delete
  4. Ha! I would call it communication :) in the most fun way :)

    Dee x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well I guess he isn't quite a mind reader yet! Maybe I'll 'communicate' for a while longer! :-)

      Delete
  5. To me it sounds like you're having fun - so obviously you two are doing it just right. I once told Nick he hit like a girl - I have lived to regret it, so tread carefully! LOL!

    Hugs,
    PK

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I think I could see that as a problem, men do not like to hear the words....'like a girl...or... wimp!' Especially in certain vulnerable scenarios!!! LOL Maybe I'll.....

      Delete
  6. Definitely a learning curve, but that's part of the fun, right? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is what they tell me! I guess you just keep it up and have fun. Experience is the mother of invention....Did I just say that?

      Delete
  7. Seems to be two very compatible ways.
    He is having fun. She is having fun.
    Yep, everything is fine.
    Telling him what you like and how you like it, isn't topping from the bottom. It is sharing valuable information.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for cutting to the chase Bas. Sharing valuable information is imperative for both of us exploring. I never fight when it's his way- he sees me laugh and have fun. I am easy to read in that situation. The other way is different so he needs my input!

      Delete
  8. I like his way, too, lots and lots :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! He has certainly become more comfortable with his way over the years. Maybe things will evolve with both are ways.

      Delete
  9. Hey, at least you are both playing in the ballgame, huh? Just keep growing, trying, loving, and it will blend into new way--a couple way. Glad you are having some fun:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love being in the game! The blending comment is absolutely perfect. A "couple way" is what we strive for! He needs to be home tho! :-)

      Delete
  10. Now this sounds fun...many, many ways!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you susie. Life is to short not to embrace the things you wish.
      And to answer your question about him being gone....Well he was gone long hours.... now they will be longer with no days off. Maybe a half hour of non-comatose conversation. Such is life!

      Delete
  11. It's your way. Why try and figure it out. It sounds like it works just the way it is.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Unfortunately I am a nut case some days. I over analyze.
      Plus I get great advice and humor to carry me through the non spanking days! :-) And You are absolutely right, It certainly DOES work fine just the way it is!

      Delete
  12. Minelle--good for you. Sounds like you are both having fun and that's what counts. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am certainly counting on continuing to explore and have fun.
      I does seen as if we both get what we want. LOL

      Delete
  13. Sounds like it's working for you both and your having fun.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Working...yep it is! I thought about your b-day when I wrote this. ;-)

      Delete
  14. Sounds like a win-win to me. You two seem to be heading in the right direction...no matter whose way!!
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhh yes the direction...that's what I'm thinking about!
      Win! Win! Yes. How can we lose?

      Delete
  15. Sounds like fun, and I am sure his way will win out in the end...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Laughter here...Yes he does things his way with confidence. When I change it... then he questions. He always goes back to his way.:-)

      Delete
  16. "That is wimpy" Wow, you're a brave woman, lol! It sounds like you're both having lots of fun. I just saw a guy at WalMart a few days ago give his wife/girlfriend a swat. It brought a smile to my face. Wonder if it was anyone I "know" from blogland. Blue does that to me too. At first, I was a little embarrassed, but have since grown to like it!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I am older remember..Smile here. I can get away with much! Although he did UP the intensity quite a bit after "that" comment! Also many times in his way too.

    Wouldn't it be a kick if you saw someone in person you speak with regularly.

    I also think...what if the people you don't socialize with in person IS the person you communicate with in blogland?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have thought about that. Maybe one of the people I talk to at the store/restaurant/gas station is really one of my favorite bloggers. Hey, it could happen! I look at everyone just a little more closely these days....

      Delete
    2. I also try to be ahem...circumspect in all my outside actions. No angry tirades....thinking I may here the telling of something familiar. Lol

      Delete
  18. I love it. I think you're lucky you had a natural spanko on your hands to start with!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Ooh nice! I definitely do think spanking takes two very different perspectives! ;)

    "I am uneven" -- welcome to my life! They know juuust how to tease.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thanks for coming by Riley. Off balance certainly, uneven certainly.

    ReplyDelete