https://whenthestormwhisperstothewind.blogspot.com

Thursday, November 8, 2012

Love Our Lurkers! And Spanking is the Spice of Love!

Today is Love our Lurkers Day! I have been a lurker for more years than a blogger. I was a lurker for five or six years before I ever thought, and I mean 'thought' about commenting. What could I possibly have to communicate or share with these fascinating people.

I can honestly say that writing to PK at New Beginnings and later corresponding with Sunny at Aimless Ramblings changed my life. I would never have even said a word, just lurked forever. The really wonderful thing about coming out of the shadows is that it becomes a dialogue not just reading. I would miss the absolutely wonderful friends who have become such a part of my heart and daily joy. So please join in the fun and just say hi.


Now on to something just a little different! Many of you know I won a Spank or Treat Gift card to Eden Fantasy donated by Starla Kaye

I am having an 'educationally delightful time' perusing all they have to offer.

I was thinking about what to ay next to Love our Lurkers, and honestly I was afraid of the traffic I would have if I said…. SEX TOY REVEAL. Or you choose Minelle's gift.

So I guess I will just say “Variety is the Spank of Love”

This is a spanking---ISH blog for goodness sake.

You don’t get too much juice here. Seriously!

Not that I’m ‘innocent’ I have been married for 21 years. We have it down pretty well, and still have fun. If we have any desires to explore we um… “research” and then practice, to perfect our um…..style!

But  toys….blush… seriously, I guess I’m sort of a novice in that department…I mean I’ve seen them….okay, maybe in movies….! And now on Eden fantasy’s site.

Eden is very informative….the various styles, materials and SIZES! 

I may mean clothes you guys!

So winning the Spank or Treat Eden Gift card is a present that may keep on giving. Ahem…

Of course many of you have weighed in, commenting in someway or another….PK, Sunny, Ana, Faerie, Blondie, Rogue, Celeste, Wilma, Bas, Cat, Lillie, MrBBSpanker, SNP, Ronnie, Adaline.

Even Irishey wondered if you'd wear me down.

Of course, I did ask my Darling…and….one of his choices was…




And....









Nice that he thinks of me this way!  


We all Know why the backless tights……spanking sheesh! No really, not kidding! ;-)



Of course I was thinking.........









And someone encouraged this purchase in pink! 


Purple.......


But I saw this in pink.



Hey maybe this instead!Aromatherapy massage oil





You want something more adventurous?



How about a game?Bondage Seductions




Then again maybe I will completely change directions with this…..Naughty Spanking Stories from A to Z, Volume 2

Nah, I have many of these……



How about you choose?

Just tell me what you think in your comments…..Lurkers please join in!

Btw... Lillie is back again and her new blog is  atianandlilliesplace.blogspot.com

Thanks for reading,

Minelle

66 comments:

  1. You did it!! Not only writing a Fantasy Friday... but starting your own blog!!! Such interesting ideas in this post! I won't be lurking, I promise I'll be back for more.

    Hugs,
    PK

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You did a Fantasy Friday? How did I miss that. On my way to PK's right now!

      Delete
    2. Pk, PK, PK what would I have done without your wise and fun encouragement!


      Ans Celeste It may have been Three FFs, not sure! No expectations please.

      Delete
  2. Hey Minelle - ok so I'm not a lurker but I'm still voting. LOL I'd go with the massage oil - maybe give him some ideas! Just remember - you have to tell us what you decide to order. ;)

    Blessings,
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
  3. Reviews please girl. Glad you're here. I guess you got the picture thing figured out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun Post, Minelle:) Have fun whatever you choose and I hope Lurkers will help you out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ummm.... Yours being a spanking blog suggests the flogger or strap/paddle would be most appropriate

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think both those choices would be most appropriate!

      Delete
  6. Minelle,

    Were all so glad you took the plunge and started blogging.

    I think the nice pink flogger.

    Happy LOL Day.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pretty.... maybe!
      I'm glad I took the plunge as well.

      Delete
  7. What? No egg whites?
    I know what _I_ would choose, but for you I'm still going with the message oil.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Minelle, Happy LOL Day! Fun post, I'd go with the massage oil, as Cat said, you have to tell us what you decide on :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. So many toys to review Minelle!

    LOL.

    Happy LOL Day. Thanks for the smile.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Minelle,

    Happy LOL 7 day! I'm a regular visitor to your blog, and always enjoy your posts. I'd choose the pink paddle.

    Hugs,
    Hermione

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have to say it is appealing since its a 'beginner' paddle!
      LOL

      Delete
  11. Glad you came out of the shadows:) Happy LOL Day!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I vote for the whip to spank you with and the cream for afterward. :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. That pink leather paddle is cute! Would accent the black backless tights. ;)
    Happy LOL day!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. HIYA Happy LOL day. I vote the massage oil. Mmmmm...

    ReplyDelete
  15. Happy LOL Day Minelle! Have fun picking something out...soooo many choices! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  16. *Waves* Happy LOL Day, Minelle :) You made me smile this day!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Not a lurker, but I still think that you should get a rabbit. You can use it alone or as a couple.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Happy LOL day and I'd go with the nice pink flogger.

    FD

    ReplyDelete
  19. Happy LOL day..glad you have become a fellow blogger! My vote goes to the pink flogger! YUMMY!
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wonder if it will be between the oil and the flogger.

      Delete
  20. Happy LOL Day, Minelle! I was here earlier today and thought I commented, but - whatever! ;-)

    I'm a lurker here, but I'll be by more often. I really enjoy your blog.

    Irishey

    ReplyDelete
  21. You did see I mentioned you? I'm happy you came back!
    Thanks for the compliment!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I DID see you mentioned me. I was amazed and flattered, chirped right up about it, too!

      I also weighed in to vote on the pink leather paddle AND those wicked hose! However, now that I see you're down to the oil or flogger, I say get both!

      Irishey

      Delete
    2. I think I will hope for someone to break the tie! Too much at one time..Just kidding!!
      I was amazed and flattered you stopped by!

      Delete
  22. Hi Minelle,
    Happy be-lated LOL day!
    Is there a hitachi magic wand among the prizes, because that is the sexy thing I would choose...hands down if I won a prize.
    However with what you've displayed I would be torn between the game and the pantyhose, because in a pinch you could wear them to work - I mean if you needed hosiery and they were all you had.....also, they would be very convenient.
    A game is always fun, though......tough one.
    Congrats and thanks for the mention about my new blog, sweetie
    hugs
    love ya
    lillie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As of right now we are tying between the flogger and the oil.
      I also did a short post announcing your new blog. LOL. I got some comments.
      Are YOU going to get the "great wand?"

      Delete
  23. Oooooh they all look so naughty and fun!!!! I like the flogger, how bratty do I have to be for someone to use it? Posted a post just for you - it's a blurb of my werewolf story. *muwah*

    ReplyDelete
  24. See, I was so excited I ran over to your site before I even responded to your comment. Everyone run on over to Adaline's site now! Read her WIP! Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Happy LOL Day! Really enjoy your post... it highlights the best things about spanking blogs.

    :)
    ~Todd and Suzy

    ReplyDelete
  26. Thanks so much for stopping by! Happy LOL to both of you as well!

    ReplyDelete
  27. I have that leather paddle and it's awesome!! But the outfits... so fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Hmmmm food for thought! Thanks Renee!

    I'm counting up the votes today!

    ReplyDelete
  29. I swear it is all to blame on that blond lady with the corset, who forgot to dress herself decently before she left her house.
    I was here at LOL day, but somehow forgot to comment.
    I need to get myself some corset-prof brain.
    Sorry,
    Bas

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I knew you were there. Besides you always answer my emails....Course now I am watching the same soccer game over and over and over again. lol

      Get Lisa the corset!

      Delete
  30. This is Minelle's husband, I vote for the tights.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well I guess that really decides it! He wins no matter what. lol

      Delete
  31. Ha, Bas is funny. Like him, I made it to some blogs but not all on LOL day.

    So hello! (((waving))) I'm not a lurker but had to say hiya.

    Stormy

    ReplyDelete