https://whenthestormwhisperstothewind.blogspot.com

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

The Winning 'Toy' and The Next Big Thing.


Well, first of all I want to thank all of you who humored me and participated in my ‘you choose’ Minelle’s Eden Fantasy’s choice.

I hope I do not disappoint some of you but......

My husband gets the final choice, and he really wants the Tights.  After all I am sharing with him!


Now you know I do not consider myself a writer of any acclaim.....but ....I love playing with ideas. Like so many of you I have written scenes and stories in my head forever!

That being said......I was chuffed to see that......

Pk at New Beginnings tagged me in ‘The Next Big Thing.’

 Here are the rules:

 • Give credit to the person/blog that tagged you.  Well I just did that….
Thanks PK!!

• Post the rules for this hop.


    Well here you go:

• Answer these ten questions about your current WIP (Work In Progress) on your blog

• Tag five other writers/bloggers and add their links so we can hop over and meet them. I’ll get to that!



 1. What is the working title of your book? We Meet again


2. What genre does the book fall under?  Spanking Romance.


 3. Which actors would you choose to play your characters for the movie rendition? For the male lead Davey, Possibly Gerard Butler, (obvious reasons) My honey has a similar accent.2011 Toronto Film Festival PortraitsHowever they would need to give him grey hair and make him 15 years older…..Hey it’s my fantasy what can I say.


 For Maura maybe Michelle Pfeiffer with red hair and bigger boobs. Again I get to choose.File:Michelle Pfeiffer 2011.jpg



  4. What is the one-sentence synopsis of your book? You are never too old for spanking or romance or both. No seriously…. Older couple meets again after many, many years and begin a romance….and spanking.


 5. Will your book be self-published or represented by an agency? NA


 6. How long did it take you to write the first draft of your manuscript? I am still writing it.... and it is just a story……sheesh.


  7. What other books would you compare this story to within your genre? Well since I read on, all of my writer friend’s blogs, (look at my blogroll) and Blushing Books, Discipline and Desire and Bethany’s…..pick a contemporary story from one of those sites.


 8. Who or what inspired you to write this book? Well…..I never would have started without PK or Sunny's encouragement. However Celeste asked me what I was writing next, and she offered an answer for a block I was having.


Ana and Sunny have offered opinions…..I was OVER WORKING EVERYTHING!


SO......

How can I answer that question??? All of the above….PK, Sunny, Ana, and Celeste! They are all gracious enough to offer help, and encouragement.


 9. What else about your book might pique the reader’s interest? She is feisty and willful, He won’t put up with any nonsense. What else is there?


  Question #10 TagB, you’re it! BTW I do not always follow rules so....I nominate those above as well! Now I do not care if that is following the rules....Hmph!


Bratty Adaline (who was kind enough to write a work in progress post for me)
Red Booty Woman (Hey you are writing the story of your meeting Jim, and Jim meeting you)
Susie I seem to recall a recently penned story written with Lillie in mind.


Honestly I have a hard time deciding this kind of thing.....I love all of your writing!!!


Thanks for reading

Minelle


25 comments:

  1. We'll get you writing a book yet - we got you to write a story, then begin a blog... who know!

    Hugs,
    PK

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Who knew indeed. You are a so good at encouraging and push....I mean guiding gently! LOL

      Delete
  2. Can't wait to read the finished product.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Soon I hope! Thanks for the input!!

      Delete
    2. I meant seeing you in those stockings.

      Delete
    3. Oh Funny!! I need to work on my gluteus maximus muscles first. lol

      Delete
  3. Hey Minelle - It's only right that your husband gets the final say. Hope you and he will enjoy them. ;)

    Really can't wait to read your new story and will definitely be picturing Gerard Butler when I do!

    Blessings,
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I agree. I mean- unless I am buying them to wear to work!

      Hopefully I will manage to clean everything up and finish it.
      I really 'enjoy' watching Gerard Butler!

      Delete
  4. Looking forward to reading it, MInelle!
    hugs
    lillie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looking forward to the finished product Minelle. Thanks for the update on the winning toy. Hope you both enjoy :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It may not be the most bold toy we could have picked....but I am sure we will love them.

      Delete
  6. Watch out Minelle.
    When PK gets her hand on you she will get that book squeezed out of you.
    Tell husband to be careful while spanking over those Tights.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, we know all about PK don't we Bas?

      Yes, I will tell my husband to be careful....I can see the 'pattern'...if.

      Delete
  7. Aww Minelle, I'm honoured to be nominated. I'm not a fictional author, I'm just telling a story about how Jim and I met. You're so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How you put it together is writing.....
      But I totally get it!

      Delete
  8. Good luck with your writing and I love the tights! Enjoyed your post!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good luck Minelle! When will I see some of this story?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Why thank you Minelle. I will look forward to reading your story. Sadly, I don't think I could write one to save my life but I'll at least think about it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ah, this is why Susie was talking about stories. She must have gotten confused with two nominations at once.

    PK can just beat you until you write a book. :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. Susie, you did write a story! The one with the cars! It was an analogy for DD. It was for Lillie.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I know...lol. I just don't consider myself in the same category with you excellent writers!

      Delete