https://whenthestormwhisperstothewind.blogspot.com

Sunday, November 4, 2012

Good Girls Do


Good Girls Do.

Sorry Faerie! I’m stealing your line and twisting it to match my own needs.

I WON A PRIZE!!!! Details following………! Red Face.

As a Halloween treat to many of us story loving readers out in spanking bloggland, some of our favorite authors reached in to their creative costume caps and gifted us with an all Hallows eve story. If you haven’t had a chance to visit or read, it is never too late to enjoy.

There were just a few rules….after all these are ‘spanking’ authors!

Below you will find the wonderful authors who participated and offered participants the lure of exciting gifts!!!!

Take a look and hang around with these authors to enjoy all they have to offer!


OKAY ANA I’M GETTING THERE!!!!

Details Maybe to follow the THANK YOU! Devious nature of mine!

I am sending out an enormous THANK YOU to The Spank or Treat authors. Somehow little old me won a prize. A gift card to Eden Fantasy donated by Starla Kaye!

Yikes! 

However after PKs Meme, I actually believe the collective psyche of my delightful blogging friends wished me to be the recipient of a gift card to eventually manifest ‘yes’ answers and ‘experience’ of the carnal nature. Breathing after that long sentence!

Long drawn out diatribe to say, I think you manipulated this win with your thoughts……..! J

I have spoken with my dear friends to garner a bit of… ahem……advice.

PK, Sunny and Ana have offered their encouragement. ‘blush’

I haven’t decided yet…..AND I will not be giving a review Miss/Mr blogging world.

However, the next Meme may contain a yes (Celeste) where there was a no before. 

Then again……Maybe not. I am not always a rule follower!


Thanks for reading


Minelle

32 comments:

  1. Sex toys in the bedroom!!!

    I love that you are blushing!

    I cried with laughter when I saw that you won the sex toys. Made my entire week.


    Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Okay dear! So glad I could make your entire week. Who says I am buying sex TOYS....Maybe I will by an outfit. So there!

      Delete
    2. and that would be worn to school? Who's kidding who, it will be a sex toy.

      Delete
    3. Yea! Maybe might be too much to wear to school. lol
      Hmmm but a nice bit of lingerie.....for 'us.';-)

      Delete
  2. The universe is definitely ganging up on you. LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think your question started it all hon. The Freudian slip......!

      Delete
  3. You caught us - your win was manipulated by the collective conscious. LOL

    Ya know, even if you don't post a review, you still have to post pics of what you order!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You just ensured that my purchase will be different!! And I'm not saying what that means. Lol

      Delete
  4. I never said I believed good girls don't, just that it was often what I heard, lol. I'm not a good girl, but, I believe ALL girls, good or not, should :)

    Congrats on your win, have fun shopping. Don't know if you are looking for something particular, But I highly recommend glass :) I love mine.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm just playing with you. However I think we ALL heard that about good girls.

      Not saying, however I will keep reading your reviews. lol

      Delete
  5. Way to go, Minelle. You deserve good things, you are a sweetheart!
    hugs
    lillie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dear, Do those words of wisdom mean you've been to Eden?

      Delete
  6. Congratulations Minelle.

    And thanks to everyone who participated in Spank or Treat.

    I vote for a pink suede flogger!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pink Flogger?! Smile. I thought you would insist on your 'yes' review.

      Delete
  7. OK, brothers and sisters, our collective psyche forced this prize upon her.
    Now let's think her into writing reviews.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bas!!! You are supposed to always be on my side. We usually stick together to keep Ana in line! lol

      Delete
  8. Awww... come on buy something good and give us a review! Other wise we're just like children and our imaginations will run wild. Toys are just wonderful, but like your mother always told you - put your toys away after you play! We lost one of our and we were terrified Mollie would stumble across it somehow. I could just see her coming in holding it up and asking "What's this?' It eventually turned up in Nick's sock drawer. Maybe I could have convinced her it was a dog toy. LOL!

    Hugs,
    PK

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yikes! You are not calming me down!
      I can just see me taking a picture, uploading it to my computer and then saving it......You see where this is going?

      Oh! I can say I took a picture for everyone to see the Christmas present for the dogs.....Yea that's it.

      Delete
  9. Congrats on the Prize! I think we're all interested to hear what you choose!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmmmm. Unless it's some pretty lingerie, I don't think so!
      :-)

      Delete
  10. Congratulations Minelle on winning a prize!!! How great. Treat yourself to something fun and of course--report back! Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not reporting! Hey I'm still working on your shower challenge! LOL

      Delete
  11. C'mon Minelle, you know the old Billy Joel song with the line, "You Catholic girls start much too late.
    Aw, but sooner or later it comes down to fate..." ?

    Well here's your FATE girl! Run with it. You won't regret it! Heck, ya let your butt get toasted, this is nothing! Oh but it is SOMETHING...Read the reviews, and choose wisely! tee hee!

    Enjoy!
    Willie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well absolutely....MUCH TOO LATE! Definitely Fate has taken over...*wink wink*
      Mine's a mild toaster.Even if he's always 'known' the way!

      Delete
  12. You sound so excited!!!! :)
    Congrats, they are an amazing group of people and fabulously
    talented authors. At least hint to us what you buy ;P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really will not be very interesting! lol
      My imagination is great.....
      If I was sitting at a table across from you all, maybe I would go to town, and tell all. ;-)

      Delete
  13. Congratulations Minelle. (go for the a rabbit - it's fun with or without a partner). I like the old song that goes something like "good girls don't, good girls don't, but I do" Go for it - you only live once.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Now that is exactly what I say, you only live once.
      This good girl.....Choke! May but just not say.

      Delete
  14. Congratulations Minelle. Now come on you can't buy something and not give us a review:)

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How about I post several pics and have you all guess?? ;-))

      Delete
  15. Lol! Wow, Minelle. Such pressure from your friends! They're hilarious in trying to egg you on, and then tell all!

    I know you're shy and not being coy, and I admire your wild side courage for playing along so well. It's sort of scary and heady at the same time, knowing you can speak freely here among your friends, feeling exhilarated by that, but also wanting and needing to maintain the safety and sanctity of your personal, private space.

    I love these gals and guys, and that includes you. Oh, and congratulations on the prize you won!

    I'll be back to see if the friendlies convinced you to cave! Lol!

    Irishey

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Irishey! Thanks for stopping by. You know I can be shy and outrageous...I am actually very outgoing. However I probably will never get too detailed with writing "this stuff" LOL I was very inexperienced as a young woman and.....since book knowledge doesn't count....?!Anyway I will let you all see "something"

      Delete