https://whenthestormwhisperstothewind.blogspot.com

Friday, February 22, 2013

Conclusion to the Train Shack Mystery.....And Ana gets Spanked!

Ana gets a spanking.....ya hay!! Everyone send her a blogland pillow! Her behind is going to suffer alongside of Audra's.



This is the conclusion to my FF story hosted by PK on New Beginnings.

I am so very lucky to have generous friends who put up with my crazy insecurities.

I asked PK, Sunny, Ami and Bas to read my story and offer their thoughts.

Ana was such a good sport and didn't even ask to approve my version of events....!!!

She always deserves a spanking.....! Right? You all have to agree!!

You can find part I here.


Part II: The Train Shack Mystery



Minutes later, I saw the guy walk out of the shack and down the hill.
Looking to the kitchen, I listened to the girls arguing about the quiche recipe.
I quickly walked to open the closet and pulled out my gym shoes. I hurriedly put them on my feet and silently closed the door again.

Stopping momentarily, I rubbed by butt to relieve some of the lingering sting.

“Hey guys, I’m running next door to ask Mrs. Conrad a question about quiche, and pick up the hat for John!”

I heard Ana shout, “don’t be forever, we have tons to do today!”

“Okay Bossy lady!” I quietly closed the door on Gina’s laughter, and Ana’s outraged….

“I am not bossy….Just Right!”

I quickly ran across the street and up the slightly graveled hill to the shack that bordered the train tracks. The first thing I did was walk around the shack to see if the ground was disturbed. I figured I would be able to tell if someone dug a whole or buried something large.

I didn't see anything strange yet, so I walked around to where the door was located. It had a large padlock that had been cut off hanging from a latch.

My heart was beating fast, but it was with excitement. I needed to go inside and see if there were any clues for me to take apart.  I was just about to open the door when I felt like looking around. Down the street the strange man was heading back. Yikes I thought I needed to get back to the house without being seen. Dashing down the gravel and across the street I ran up to Mrs. Conrad’s door. I rang the bell, while trying to control my breathing. I watched as Mrs. Conrad peeked through the window.  I felt guilty using Mrs. Conrad as my alibi but I wasn't stupid.

“Hi Audra. What can I do for you today, sweetie?” “Remember that quiche recipe you typed out for us? Do you have another copy? I think we misplaced it. Oh and if you are still willing to let John borrow the hat I can take that now.”

“Sure love,” come on in and I’ll quickly print another copy.”

 I enjoyed seeing Mrs. Conrad her house always made me think about home. She was an artist and she lived life to the fullest. Her outfits were always attractive and just a tiny bit edgy. I walked through looking at all the artwork she had framed upon the walls. Many of her grandkids also were artistic so she barely had free wall space. We chit chatted then I quickly made my way back home.

The day continued with us preparing to have our Murder Mystery party. I even managed a nap. After John, Gina, Ana and I visited the police station; we ordered pizza that night for dinner.

“I still think that cop was pandering to me.” John seemed to grit his teeth after I ground out my aggravation for the fifth time that night.

“Audra that is crazy. He filled out the paperwork and even discussed how you need to stay away from the area.”

“Now you are humoring me! Do you think I am incapable of reading a situation accurately?” His eyes widened again. He also began to frown, at my attitude. Just to remind me of our morning incident, he gently rubbed my still tingly bottom from this morning.

“Let’s just finish and get a good night’s sleep, or do you need me to help you relax with a stress relief spanking?”

“No,” I almost shouted, “I am fine I lied.”

 We wanted to have most of the preparation finished so as to enjoy the day getting dressed up. The rest of the night was fraught with tension, but we managed to get everything finished with minimal hair pulling.

I could tell John was wiped, and I felt guilty for being crazy and unreasonable. I apologized and we laid on the couch falling asleep in each other’s arms.

I woke up and decided I was wired so I reached over and started reading my book.  I decided to change into my sweats for more late night reading.

However as I walked up the stairs to my room, I couldn’t stop thinking about the nut in the shack. I went to my room and slipped into my sweats. Then I stood by the bathroom door and looked into the darkened room that was Ana’s. I knew I was going to go spy again. How crazy that I was more afraid sitting in the darkened house then planning on walking over to the darkened shack by the tracks. Knowing she would freak I still decided to tell Ana in case something bad happened. I’d take my cell phone for safety.

Tip toeing softly so the house stayed quiet, I gently shook her awake. “Ana, I’m going across by the tracks to see what is going on with that nut case.”

“What!” She whisper shrieked while swinging her legs from under the blankets.
“Are you out of your mind?” She rubbed the sleep from her eyes with one hand, while using the other as she grabbed some sweats lying on the floor near her bed.

“Wait, what are you doing?” I put my hand up to slow her down.

“I am going with you, to make sure you are safe.”

“That is crazy; two of us will be harder to hide.”

“Well then let’s not go at all.” Ana said calmly, as she reached under her bed for her flip flops.

“If you are coming with me, put tennis shoes on!”

“Don’t tell me what to do, Audra! I run better with my flip flops than you do in your tennis shoes.”

“Okay miss stubborn.” I snorted quietly. “Now let’s make a plan. I was able to see some things when I looked at the shack this morning.”

Ana came to a full stop as we were walking out into the hall. “You know, If John and Gina find out we will not sit down for days!” Absent mindedly she reached back to rub her rear.

“I am not too worried, John is sleeping like a baby, and if we hurry we can gather information for the police so they can get this creep. I do not want to capture him myself; I do not have a death wish!”

We tiptoed silently out the door and across the darkened street. We had the moonlight and one lone streetlamp as a guide.

For someone reluctant to get in trouble Ana was certainly moving purposefully.

As we approached the shack we walked around and found a blanket over a newly turned up mound of dirt! I started to get nervous, “Ana lets quickly go inside and see what is around, then go back home.” I grabbed her and tried to shield her with my body in case someone was in the shack. However she was having none of that and pushed herself to cover me. “Stop it I nearly shouted, I’m the one who dragged you into this mess.”

“I should have told Gina and John. I knew you were not thinking clearly through lack of sleep.”

“She was right, and my bottom was going to suffer, I just knew it!

“Let’s just finish and find what we can, then go home…okay?”

The latch was open, so we quietly stepped into the dank room of the shack. I used my cell as a temporary flashlight. I swung it around looking for evidence.

In the corner we saw a mound of something. We grabbed onto each other walking slowly to get a closer look. It looked to be a large garbage bag with a ton of things inside. My cell wasn’t the perfect light to peruse the contents of the bag but we had to try something.

I whispered, “I hope it isn’t body parts.” Ana looked at me and I could swear I saw her blanche.

Picking up an edge and separating the opening I shown my light inside, Jewelry and other expensive looking things appeared as the light hit and reflected back at us.

Ana reached in and pulled out a huge diamond ring. “Wow look at this.”

In that moment of silence we took to look at what was before us, we heard shoes scraping around outside.

Click! I shut off my cell light. Both Ana and I sat holding hands and digging our nails into each other’s palms in fright. We sat quickly and quietly in the corner trying to hide in the darkness.

I dialed John’s cell and hoped I would be able to whisper and let him realize where we were.

Next we heard another pair of shoes and quiet conversation.

“So you buried our last stash, right?”

 “Yes. I put a blanket over it since at night it wouldn’t show.”

“I cannot believe how much jewelry we robbed in this University town.”

Since they were talking, I took a chance as John answered groggily. “John, it’s me Audra, Ana and I are in danger by the tracks, call the police!”

Minutes ticked by in an eternity of sweaty fright for Ana and I. Just when I thought my legs were going to cramp, I heard the two men remark that a couple of people were walking out of the house across the street. They quieted their voices, and we heard them open the shack door.

Loud sirens screamed close by as the men concurrently noticed us and realized that the police were pulling up next to the shack.

The men ran out and we heard shouts of “Stop or we will shoot,” being barked clearly!
After what seemed a perpetually long time, it quieted outside, suddenly the shack door was thrown open and John and Gina appeared. 

We embraced in relief, letting go of all our fear. After a few minutes of reassurance to one another we walked outside. Unfortunately we needed to explain what we were doing and what we found to the officers. They were not going easy on us. I stiffened in anger, if one more officer commented on our stupidity I was going to vomit or scream.

My mood must have been conveyed to John since he leaned down and whispered into my ear. “You are in enough trouble already, how long do you want to be sitting gingerly?”

Gulp, I forgot about all of this having consequences for my bottom. I looked over at Ana and Gina; they were walking hand and hand back to the house.

After a bit longer we walked up to the house. “John I know you are mad but I really was sure about the shack guy doing something illegal.”

“And you thought that it was smart to act like a cop or detective on your own?!” 

Cringing at his disbelief, I tried to mitigate my foolishness. “Nothing happened honey.” 

“What?” He spouted in irritation and incredulity, swatting my behind hard. The spank propelled me quicker to the stairs. I stopped talking for a tiny bit formulating my defense in my head. I certainly wasn’t looking forward to another spanking on my slightly sore bottom.

As we stepped onto the porch we both glanced in the window and saw Ana across Gina’s knee getting her bottom blistered with a hairbrush. I was mesmerized for a moment. She was kicking up a storm and reached back to cover her bare behind, which had been reddened considerably. They had been at this a while. We quickly realized as Gina restrained Ana’s kicking legs between hers, this was not for our eyes and turned away allowing them privacy. She was still fighting mightily!

“I feel so bad for getting her in trouble I whispered.”

“She made her own decision, to act irrationally. But she wouldn’t have been put in the position without you acting idiotically.” He was giving me no lee way.

A bit later Gina stuck her head out the front door saying, “we are going to bed, and the living room is all yours.” Obviously she knew we saw.

I stood up and we walked inside. We watched Gina and Ana walk up the stairs with their arms around each other. Ana turned to me and smiled saying “Even though I was framed….It will be okay Audra.” Gina nodded affirmatively, “we care Audra.”

What transpired was by far the worst spanking I have ever received from John.

 “Now John,” I began in a pleading tone.

“Do not even say one word Audra.” His voice scarcely contained his anger. “But….” 

“NO” he almost shouted. “Enough trying to defend your dangerous actions.” I was stalling, “but.” Then he stopped talking and He took my right arm while I tried to bend my knees almost sitting on the floor. John began pulling me toward the couch, he was too strong. I was fighting but it wasn’t making any difference. He stopped and swatted me twice to insist I quit fighting. We reached the couch and he sat and at the same time pulled me across his lap.

Smack! He was spanking me hard, laying one swat after another on my clothed behind, and barely giving me time to absorb the intensity. “You spanked me this morning!”

 “Then why did you place yourself in danger?” The surprise in his voice was enough to make me pause.

 “No fair, I didn’t get hurt!” I just couldn’t stop arguing.

Smack! “Really that’s how you want to play this?” Don’t you remember my spanking you for walking along the cornfield because of the danger?” 

 Then pulling down my sweats he concentrated on spanking me on my panties. “Stop you cretin” I managed to shout between ouches. He didn’t stop, not even slowing down. I was starting to get tired fighting his strength.

Next, he pulled the last barrier down to bare me. I thought my bottom and the backs of my thighs would just burst into flames. I soon realized he was making sure he laid the groundwork for me to take the hairbrush as the final installment! “I am sorry,” I screamed finally meaning the words. I was vocal through the entire ordeal. But in the end I was just sagging and pliant. He rubbed my red behind while I calmed down. I couldn’t get any closer to John or him to me.

We fell asleep in each other’s arms comforting each other through the rest of the night. 

When we woke early in the morning we talked some more.
“You know Gina and Ana agreed to have us live here after we get married. I think maybe we should move up the date! What do you think Audra?”
I snuggled into his arms and said, it was the best Idea I had ever heard. “Maybe I wouldn’t need crazed serial killer books to keep me company during the long nights after all.” I sighed mumbling my words into his neck.

The morning found Ana and I doing everything we could to avoid sitting down. However it was apparent that Ana and Gina were attached at the hip and John and I couldn’t stop making contact. As we shared breakfast we received a phone call from the police. They informed us it was possible that every robbery victim would receive their cherished jewelry soon.

The murder mystery party was a grand success and even though Ana and I still sat gingerly......

 Love was the biggest victor, that night.


35 comments:

  1. You spin a great tale, Minelle - I loved this story. Keep them coming. :)
    hugs
    lillie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ack! Please don't encourage her! I thought you were my friend, Lillie!

      Delete
    2. She is! That's how she knows there will be more to come!!

      Delete
    3. Thanks Lillie! You need to write another story for us! We could all write stories where Ana is spanked!

      Delete
  2. MINELLE!!!

    This is so not true!

    For one thing, I was woken out of a sound sleep. How can I be expected to think clearly and make good decisions in the middle of the night? It's Audra's fault for waking me up. Plus, obviously I was just going along to protect Audra and be a good friend. How could Gina possibly punish me for that? And in public? MINELLE!!!!

    And it's not true that I need those three pillows. Don't need any pillows to stand up.

    I'm going to get you for this!

    Okay. So the ending was perfect. But you're still in so much trouble.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pillows for you my dear. Don't even try that excuse about sleeping. Right is right, and wrong is wrong! LOL LOL!

      This was so much fun!

      I'm glad you liked the ending!

      Delete
  3. "I'm not bossy...just right!" So Ana :D

    *tosses a pillow at Ana* Such a sport :p

    Loved the story and the ending!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Keep tossing those pillows...she will need them for the next story! Maybe I will call it Naughty Ana gets many spankings!

      That line was so perfect. I was laughing so hard. I love using Ana's own words against her!

      Delete
  4. Thoroughly enjoyed this story! Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Excellent story Minelle...you are wonderfully talented. I do have to agree with Ana, getting woke out of a sound sleep combined with worry for a friend does not make for wise decisions so even though Ana is responsible for her own actions, ultimately, it was Audra's fault. I do have to protest Gina and John spanking without pulling the curtains. They owe Ana and Audra an apology for that part. ;)

    Have a wonderful weekend...hope you're writing more!

    Blessings,
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well the sleep excuse....Nah she would never go for it herself, Miss I am always right!

      Yes they should have pulled the curtains....but I pictured the window without them....My fault.LOL.

      Audra suffered mightily. And she did carry the guilt of dragging Ana into mischief. Knowing Ana it didn't take barely any convincing....so I wonder?

      The next story will have Ana spanked more....lol

      Delete
  6. Really enjoyed this and loved the ending Minelle. Poor Ana, I blame Audra ... then again, Ana is responsible for her own actions LoL

    Hugs,
    Roz


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Argh, didn't I get enough lecturing from Gina?? :P

      Delete
    2. Thanks Roz! Audra is a bit of a termagant, but Ana can hold her own!
      Feel free to lecture Ana some more!

      Delete
  7. Minelle,
    hugely enjoyable, thank you.
    Paul.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Paul! I am glad I could write something that others wanted to read and enjoyed.

      Delete
  8. Hmmm... I wonder if that 'I just woke up and I wasn't thinking clearly.' would work if Cat were to say it to Natalie some day, I'm thinking not.

    Great story Minelle! Thanks for letting me host the first part.

    Hugs,
    PK

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. But that's totally different! PK!

      Harumph.

      Delete
    2. Not going to work Ana. We all have your number!

      Delete
    3. Cassie, you're the one who's a bad influence on Kat! If Natalie knew half the things you've done, she would flip.

      Minelle...sigh. It was Audra's fault.

      PK, Natalie knows very well that Kat can get into trouble and that's why she takes a pre-emptive approach!

      Delete
    4. Oh now why didn't I think about Gina taking the pre-emptive approach with you???? Hmmmmm next time!

      Delete
    5. PK thanks for trusting my story telling ability! LOL teach! You are so wonderful! I am glad you pushed. I have so much fun!

      Maybe next time we can make it a story where everyone adds a bit and begin with Ana getting into trouble yet again!

      Delete
    6. No no, not fair to take words against Ana! Sigh.

      Delete
  9. Great ending to your story Minelle.
    I enjoyed it alot. So when is your next story? WEG

    Bob

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Bob! Glad to see you here. How are things going?

      Next story.....maybe soon?

      Delete
  10. wonderful...I love stories where love wins all! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Well you told me to wait until part 2 and I loved it too! Thank you Minelle.

    The only change- Ana should have been spanked longer I think. I mean not only did she too do something stupid, she didn't stop or tell on her friend. And besides...its Ana, I'm sure she did something else wrong before that too!

    I hope you are typing away right now on your next story!
    Love ya!
    willie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did NOT do something stupid! I couldn't have gone to wake Gina and John up, and Audra caught me at a weak moment. Audra should have offered to take my spanking because it was her fault! Hmph.

      Delete
    2. Yep that Ana is soooo naughty. Everyone knows the truth. She tries too hard to convince everyone she is innocent. GAG! LOL LOL.

      You are not a weak woman...just naughty Ana!
      Audra had a bad enough spanking herself! You deserved punishment dear...you always do!

      Delete
  12. Hey, Ana sounds just exactly like Ana! However did you make that happen? LOLOL. Great job Minelle, I thoroughly enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wonder.... Susie, I wonder.... cough, cough!
      We know the true naughtiness of our darling and lovable Ana!

      Next story I'm thinking would be MORE true to her character!
      LOL LOL

      Glad you enjoyed!

      Delete
  13. Lol, I really liked this story. How fun! :)

    ReplyDelete