https://whenthestormwhisperstothewind.blogspot.com

Friday, March 1, 2013

March 1st- Happy Birthday Ana

                             Happy Birthday Dear Ana......

           
                          Happy Birthday Tooo Youuuuuu!

                            
           Please Join Me In Wishing A Friend a Happy Birthday!!

                             
   
                        Lets send Ana a nice birthday spanking!
                       She definitely always deserves a spanking!!


                                                     
      Here is your Present......Not quite as intimidating as the one in your  

                                                         book 
                                                 

                            Wait....You are giving us a present????
           Your new eBook is available on Blushing Books March 2nd!!                                        Happy Day To Us....Happy Day To Us........

 Award-winning author Spring Meadows and newspaper-turned-literary editor Rachel Templeton have one thing in common: they can’t stand each other.  Spring is sure that her bestselling talents single-handedly keep her publishing company afloat, while Rachel would like nothing better than to take this smart-mouthed, button-pushing prima donna down a peg or two.  When Spring makes the fatal mistake of accusing Rachel of sexual misconduct, Rachel decides to teach her a lesson.
“What is an author to an editor?” Spring asks herself.  If only she had been prepared for Rachel’s answer…


16 comments:

  1. Happy, happy birthday Ana! I so wish we could all line up to each give you the birthday spanking you so richly deserve! Hope you have a great day.

    Hugs,
    PK

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Ana! I hope you have a wonderful day.

    Thank you Minelle, nicely done :)

    Hugs,
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would sing you a song Ana, but you would run from the room...

    Oh I do hope somebody is around to give you a proper birthday spanking.

    How about virtual ice cream to celebrate. I'll get your favorite flavor!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday ANA!!!

    Delivering one smack for each year of your life and one for good luck..Do you think you can handle 26?
    *wink*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday Ana!!!! Hope it is a super terrific day!

    and thanks Minelle for the thumbs up!
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw, so sweet!! Thank you, Minelle! What a sweetheart. Sneaky! <3

    Awwwww. What a great surprise.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ana,

    Hope you have a terrific day. Happy Birthday.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Birthday and very exciting about Editorial Board.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Have a great day, Ana! :-) Hugs, Terps

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy birthday, dearest Ana!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So sweet of you for letting us know!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Have a lovely day. May all your birthday wishes come true! (And that includes no spankings.)

    ReplyDelete
  13. @Trish: Giggle. You know me so well.

    @Julia: I am very lucky!

    @Bas: I escaped without a spanking threat? Yay me!

    @Sunny: Thank you! I did!

    @Renee: Thank you for taking all of my birthday spankings for me!

    @Terpsichore: Thank you!

    @Celeste: It just went live! Yay!

    @Ronnie: It's been a long but good one. Thank you!

    @Minelle: Thank you, again! Awwww.

    ReplyDelete