https://whenthestormwhisperstothewind.blogspot.com

Monday, March 25, 2013

FINALLY....! THE QUESTION ANSWER REVEAL


I am finally here one week before the end of March to answer your thought provoking questions.

Ami is my first commenter here and she decided to play upon my fears…….

As I said to Mick - "Be scared, be very scared!"

Okay Minelle! Now stand to attention girl and don't fiddle with your hair! As if! Humph!!

This is a trio! I should have limited you my dear!

What is your favourite painting and who is it by? Okay have you read anything I have written? You are not going to get a straight answer here….I love so many artists and periods of art. I love the Impressionists, the Post Impressionists, Surrealists…..oh I also love the Baroque period, Expressionism, Op Art, Pop Art…Cubism…need I say more?

What is your favourite book and who is the author? I loved the Book, How Green Was My Valley by Richard Llewellyn. I also have fond memories of Little Women, Wuthering Heights, The Hobbit, Harlequin Romances, Bodice buster romances by authors such as Johanna Lindsey, Iris Johanson and many others…that often included spanking in them.  I absolutely love murder mysteries and thrillers. I have read books by Dashiell Hammet, John Connelly, Agatha Christie, Michael Connelly, Elizabeth George, Summerset Maugham (The Moon and Sixpence)
I am mixing up the time periods on purpose since…I read whatever I enjoy when I feel like it. Yes-- now it is often spanking books!

What is your favourite poem and who wrote it? Gosh girl I haven’t read poetry for a while…. Well let’s see… I love Edgar Allan Poe, Emily Dickinson, Robert Frost, Walt Whitman, Maya Angelou, Shakespeare, Kahill Gibran,
Are there many poets who write about spanking?

These could be leading questions Minelle! Um Yes…

Next we have our dear Cat….And My Scotsman was delighted to answer as well.

Here is my question for you: If there were no obstacles (money, family, jobs) what would be your ideal for a holiday week with your Scotsman? Where would be his ideal?...If he would be kind enough to answer. I am going to tell you right now, even before I asked him I knew he would say Australia. He has always wanted to go there. So I would want that for us, because it is his dream. However we both would love so many other places as well. I know we would enjoy Scotland once again, and many other places across the pond. We also have a dream to travel visiting all over the United State


Next we have darling Terps thought provoking question.

 Hmmmm, questions...when did you know you wanted to be an artist and what was your favorite kind of art you did as a child? Well I have always, always known I was an artist ‘inside’ from the beginning. At around four years of age I have strong memories of sitting at the table with my mother and she would teach me about drawing. I think I started out drawing cartoons, then moved to fashion illustration….painting and drawing of any kind. I drew any time I had a moment free. It is probably like you and dance!


 Now Bob had some questions for me as well!

Do you remember the first story you wrote? Yep, I sure do…It was ‘Into the Alley.’ I wrote it for PK and FF. I believe I wrote it in April sometime.

What is your favorite color? That is one of the toughest questions for an artist to answer. Let me see….Well, I love blues. I paint quite a bit with a cool palette. However I often respond to bright colors in home décor, or cloths, even if I wear tons of black!

What pranks have you played on your S/O? I tease him a lot, but I don’t play pranks on him. I have however played pranks on my siblings and other boy interests. For example I once left a large building sign on the porch of a boy interest…with the help of my gal pals. They were awakened by the police….but had no clue how the sign ended up there. It was all explained away, no one was in trouble….not even me.

What is your favorite spanking story? This is hard to answer…..so I will share some author names…they are in no particular order….Ana, PK, Celeste, Rene, Jade, Sunny, Maren, Joannie,  Starla, Patricia, Katrina, Stevie……I read on Blushing , Bethany’s and D and D.

Ronnie had at least one question that had only one answer.

What's your favourite flower? This is a wonderful question…lilacs, I absolutely love them. I adore the scent and that they are wild. I have fond memories of these flowers since we had a bush in our back yard growing up.

What 4 things do you find yourself doing every single day, and if you didn't get to do them, you probably wouldn't be in the best mood?
I would have to say…seeing my hubby and kids. Drawing and reading……but for sure having my morning coffee!

Now we get to hear from Lillie…

What do Scotsmen really wear under their kilts? According to my guy…some wear absolutely nothing whereas others wear undies!

Have you eaten haggis? Yes…and I am not overly fond of the dish…sorry to those of you who love it!

Is hubby from the highlands or the lowlands? He is from the lowlands!

Are you and hubby the vow renewal type of couple? Lillie this was a great question…even before I proposed this question to my Scotsman, I knew his answer would be yes. He is such a romantic. He used to bring me a dozen roses every Friday for many, many years. I actually suggested he not waste the money. I know--- don’t yell at me all of you out there…It is very expensive…every week. He brings me flowers now and again which are just as sweet. So YES to your question for both of us.

Susie had a great question that brings me lovely memories from last summer!

She asked….
I think I'll ask you what you asked me. :) Isn’t this cheating?? Lol

If you had a free day with your man and no big plans or chores to accomplish, how would you two spend it together? Last summer we decided to embark on a bike riding hobby. We had so much fun. Even though he could be a mite bit bossy and over protective, I would have to say I cannot wait to share the fun again. I love making him crazy as I earnestly try and converse riding together on the path. Now I hope to escape any other nasty falls next spring and summer. And yes the fall was partially due to my propensity for conversing side by side!

Now dear Ana had to ask a semi serious question just to raise my blood pressure!

My question: So serious…..LOL


When you know that a good hard spanking relieves your stress and helps both you and your Scotsman to get back on track.. OH NO....She is going there!

Why don't you ask for it more often? And why do you deflect when he initiates it? So let me first distinguish between the sexy ones and the stress release type. Oh and the ones he always did! (I always want certain... ahem...ones!) I decided to ask him first! He said one word….stubborn. I am not sure he is right….but we will go with that for him. For me it is complicated…I think it is like exercise. I always want spanked (but sometimes it is uncomfortable…lol)…I always want to exercise. Yet, sometimes I just don’t want to exercise. I know my muscles may hurt and I will be working hard…and it seems hard to begin. Then after-- my stress is gone I am finished and I feel great. Oh and his stress is gone as well----yes, imagine that! I guess it is like that.

Tough but good question!

Sorry that this is such a long post…..I never answer yes or no easily!

Thanks friends!


29 comments:

  1. Loved the questions and your answers.
    Now I know a bit about you and hubby t oo

    Bob

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun post, Minelle. Sorry I've been MIA---it caused me to miss the chance to ask a question. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can always ask me a question dear! I may skirt the issues a little however...LOL

      Delete
  3. I loved reading these! How sweet that he would be so thoughtful as to bring you flowers! Love that!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He really is a giant romantic! I cannot even describe some of the sweet things he does.

      Delete
  4. Thanks Minelle - very good answers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really?? I thought you would chastise me for being evasive! LOL

      Delete
  5. Minelle,

    Loved reading your answers. Thank you.

    How Green Was My Valley, a favourite of mine and haggis, yuck,yuck.

    Love,
    Ron

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great book, isn't it? I agree with your sentiment on haggis!

      Delete
  6. Very good questions and answers - but what does YOUR Scotsman wear under his kilt?

    Hugs,
    PK

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahemmmm how about that cane of yours....! Just kidding...I think he wore nothing the last time he wore a kilt...eons ago!

      Delete
  7. Great questions and answers Minelle! Thanks to you and your Scotsman for answering. I hate haggis...yuck and *shudder*. Think your Scotsman may need to spank the stubborn right out of you. ;)


    Blessings,
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep that haggis...shudder!
      I believe that hubby thinks about that at times! :-)

      Delete
  8. Those are some fun questions...and good answers! You've reminded how little time I have left though lol.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Minelle, these were some great questions and I love your answers. I enjoyed getting to know a bit more about both you and your Scotsman. If you do make it to Australia, you have to make sure you cross the ditch and visit us in NZ :)

    I love that your Scotsman is such a romantic and brought you flowers every week. Very sweet.

    Hugs,
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Remember how I told you a family member is in your neck of the woods at this very moment?! I am seeing so many beautiful pictures!
      My Scotsman is the consummate romantic!

      Delete
  10. Cheating is fun...and I loved all your answers.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks Minelle,
    I have one serious remaining question.

    How come, I missed you Q&A post and did not ask you the question I wanted to ask.
    Damn, now I will have to wait a whole year, to try again.
    Hugs,
    Bas

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can ask away my friend!
      However, I will wait for your questions every March for years to come...beginning with next year!

      Delete
  12. Lovely answers. Thank-you for sharing. Maya Angelou spoke at my college many years ago and it was inspiring. Yes, my love of dance is similar to your love of art. Though I love art, too.
    :-) My favorite is working with clay and painting with water colors (or finger painting) :-) Wrote down some of the books to remember later. That is so sweet that your husband is such a romantic. :-) Hugs, Terps

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gosh darlin how did I miss your comment? Oh wait I am the tech- no in this tech world!
      I love clay and watercolors. I love to dance for fun. Thanks Terps!

      Delete