https://whenthestormwhisperstothewind.blogspot.com

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Random quotes and.... Questions..Anyone?

                          “LOVE only serves and does not calculate. LOVE gives without expectation, while hate carries an endless tally of debts. Hate controls everything it touches, but LOVE sets everything it touches free.”Bryant McGill

From book, Voice of Reason
http://bryantmcgill.com/vor

Photo by Bryant McGill


Love is that condition in which the happiness of  
      another person is essential to your own.
              By: Robert A Heinlien


                         “Do not believe the road signs. There is no ONE WAY. If it’s your truth, then its the right way. There are many paths beyond the rules of limited thinking. Trust your instincts!”Bryant McGill

Photo by Jenni Young


It is easier to believe a lie that you have heard a
   thousand times than the truth which you have 
                      heard only once.



   I enjoy reading inspirational thoughts and quotes.
  I Hope some of these thoughts speak to a few of     
  you.
                                                  


I am sure my answers will not be exciting.... but if you want to ask.........
            I will try and answer questions!
    

                      Should I be worried?



                            
                   

For an artist (and a tech-no) I sure don't do this type of layout well yet!! Ignore the mistakes please!    




Thanks for reading!
Minelle

13 comments:

  1. As I said to Mick - "Be scared, be very scared!"

    Okay Minelle! Now stand to attention girl and don't fiddle with your hair!

    This is a trio!

    What is your favourite painting and who is it by?

    What is your favourite book and who is the author?

    What is your favourite poem and who wrote it?

    These could be leading questions Minelle! (LOL)!

    Hugs

    Ami

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Minelle...I love the the quotes!

    Here is my question for you: If there were no obstacles (money, family, jobs) what would be your ideal for a holiday week with your Scotsman? Where would be his ideal?...If he would be kind enough to answer.

    Blessings,
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love quotes..always posted a new one each day on my classroom door....even got the kids to write their own! Thanks for these.
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the quotes...thanks for sharing! :-) Hmmmm, questions...when did you know you wanted to be an artist and what was your favorite kind of art you did as a child? Hugs, Terps

    ReplyDelete
  5. Do you remember the first story you wrote?

    What is your favorite color?

    What pranks have you played on your S/O?

    What is your favorite spanking story?

    Bob

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are great quotes Minelle, thanks for sharing.

    Hugs,
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely quotes. Thank you Minelle.

    Questions...
    What's your favourite flower?

    What 4 things do you find yourself doing every single day, and if you didn't get to do them, you probably wouldn't be in the best mood?

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the quotes Minelle.
    What do Scotsmen really wear under their kilts?
    Have you eaten haggis?
    Is hubby from the highlands or the lowlands?
    Are you and hubby the vow renewal type of couple?

    hugs
    lillie

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think I'll ask you what you asked me. :)

    If you had a free day with your man and no big plans or chores to accomplish, how would you two spend it together?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great quotes!

    My question:


    When you know that a good hard spanking relieves your stress and helps both you and your Scotsman to get back on track...

    Why don't you ask for it more often? And why do you deflect when he initiates it?

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the quotes, Minelle, thanks for sharing. I especially love the One Way one - so pertinent to TTWD:)

    (((hugs)))

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yes, these were all great indeed. No questions from over her but looking forward to your answers.

    ReplyDelete