She has had several issues with her arm and shoulder. She needed to just deal with it all, and focus on taking care of her mom. However things became impossible when she basically needed to work one handed. The pain was excruciating. Her recovery will be long but she will be okay. And we will begin to see loving comments from our 'Cat' again!
Leave blogland a few weeks and it's amazing what takes place. I will pray for her recovery to be easy. Thank you for sharing. God bless you and yours, Belle L.
I know it is like you turn your head and it all goes crazy. We all need Cat back! I started to read your post for Emily and was so touched at how you captured the emotion of those stress filled days. I will return later. I thought I commented on your blog the other day as well and it didn't show!
I'm so glad to hear the surgery went well. Please also pass my love onto Cat. Sending positive healing thoughts and prayers for her recovery. She is such a treasure and sorely missed. We will all be so glad to see her back.
WHAT DID I MISS!? WHEN AND WHY DID SHE GO INTO SURGERY?
ReplyDeleteShe has had several issues with her arm and shoulder. She needed to just deal with it all, and focus on taking care of her mom. However things became impossible when she basically needed to work one handed. The pain was excruciating. Her recovery will be long but she will be okay. And we will begin to see loving comments from our 'Cat' again!
DeleteThanks Minelle,
DeleteI will send her a "no need to respond" e-mail.
I'm lost too! I went back to her blog to find out what was going on - can you share?
ReplyDeleteHi Cali Mom, see above okay? BTW I am sorry I thought I posted a comment on your blog...It didn't show.
DeleteThank you for the info on Cat - and please pass on our love to her.
DeleteAnd no worries about the comments - I've heard that a couple of ladies have had issues lately - don't know why, but hopefully it won't keep happening.
:) Cali
Leave blogland a few weeks and it's amazing what takes place. I will pray for her recovery to be easy. Thank you for sharing. God bless you and yours, Belle L.
ReplyDeleteI know it is like you turn your head and it all goes crazy. We all need Cat back!
DeleteI started to read your post for Emily and was so touched at how you captured the emotion of those stress filled days. I will return later. I thought I commented on your blog the other day as well and it didn't show!
WOOHOO! Can't wait until she's up and running, tearing through blogland and wreaking havoc. Heaven help us. :D
ReplyDeleteThat is our darling Cat! She will not disappoint!
Deleteminelle, thank you for letting us know! poor cat! i miss her fun posts! tell her we love her and hope she's better really soon!
ReplyDeletehugs,
m.
Just did....LOL
DeleteThanks, Minelle. Let her know we love her and glad things went well. I'll shoot her an email in a day or so.
ReplyDeleteI read her what you said Sunny.
DeleteThank you for the update Minelle,
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad to hear the surgery went well. Please also pass my love onto Cat. Sending positive healing thoughts and prayers for her recovery. She is such a treasure and sorely missed. We will all be so glad to see her back.
Hugs,
Roz
I will be sure and tell her! Soon she will be back and wants to talk to everyone herself!
DeleteOh poor cat, hope she recovers soon, gosh there is a lot of sadness in blogland at the minute, I hope everyone feels happier soon,
ReplyDeletelove Jan.xx
I am with you there Jan! Soon Cat will be back and on top of everything.
DeleteI was out of the loop too, though I know she was having some trouble with her arm.
ReplyDeleteSo glad she is has at least been able to take care of it and will be on the road to mending.
It seems like the summer is off to a crazy start doesn't it?
DeleteI am glad she will soon be back with us too.
Thanks for posting this Minelle. I don't think everyone knew she was having such a tough time. It'll be good to have her back to normal again.
ReplyDeleteHugs
Ami
As soon as I got the okay from Cat to share...I wanted to let everyone know. We all care so much, don't we?
DeleteSo glad she is doing well... :-) thanks for sharing
ReplyDeleteShe will soon be talking to everyone.
ReplyDeleteOh I am SO glad to hear that Cat is doing well! Healing thoughts and <3 sent her way! Thanks Minelle! :)
ReplyDelete<3 Katie
I know she is reading an appreciating all the love sent her way.
DeleteGlad things went well. Prayers for a quick recovery. Thanks for keeping us informed, Minelle. :)
ReplyDeleteShe is working hard already!
DeletePrayers! Hope you will be feeling all better soon.
ReplyDeletemuch love
sara
I will pass it on!
Delete