https://whenthestormwhisperstothewind.blogspot.com

Sunday, June 23, 2013

Healing Emily

 
Healing Emily
Please everyone at 9:00 PM wherever you are in the world, spend five minutes sending prayers, healing energy and positive thoughts for Jim and Christina’s Emily. Include their family in these wishes.
Let us hold hands and surround them with our love.







21 comments:

  1. Cannot even begin to fathom the number of people praying for her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll send positive energy and love their way!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rally...that's what we do. Thanks, Minelle! And love the picture!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is how I am visualizing Emily. It helps me focus my prayer to heal.

      Delete
  4. Sending lots of prayers, healing energy and positive thoughts!

    Blessings,
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
  5. Joining you in prayer Minelle. Sending love, prayers, and positive thoughts.

    Hugs,
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What great love we have to share with Emily, Jim, Christina, and their family and friends.

      Delete
  6. Sending prayers and healing energy - it's all we can do.

    Hugs

    Ami

    ReplyDelete
  7. Replies
    1. Isn't this wonderful? I feel so privileged to know so many wonderful people.

      Delete
  8. Keeping them constantly in my thoughts and prayers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wonderful isn't it Sarah? We are all constantly sending our healing thoughts, prayers and wishes.

      Delete
  9. Minelle, my hands are joining in as we're all praying for Emily. Every post and comment adds to that strength.

    Sorry I missed this earlier. My feed and updates are weird and you're not showing up. :(

    Hugs,

    Irishey

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gosh do not worry. I agree that every voice raised in positive thought, prayer and healing adds to our strength!

      Delete