I am once again excited to be an Ambassador for
LOVE SPANKS
2014!!
As usual I am hopeless at the technical stuff! I had access to a perfect version of everything you will read below. Tara kindly created an easy attachment. Guess who couldn't make it work? So I went to Ana's blog and copied and pasted all the info! At least you all know what to expect with me! I never disappoint!
When two grown-ups love each other, someone might get a spanking!
How would you like a brand-new Kindle Fire or Nook HD or another prize from a pool valued at over $1,000?
How about free stories from award-winning authors?
This Valentine’s Day, you can participate in a short story extravaganza! F/F authors will showcase romance, paranormal, sci-fi, fantasy and spanking fiction for your enjoyment. Chat with your favorite authors, meet new-to-you authors, find great new books, and meet new friends!
Want to become a Love Spanks ambassador and earn an extra prize entry? See below!
Even better, participation could earn you a GRAND PRIZE!
- Kindle Fire or Nook HD (winner’s choice)!
(donated by Blushing Books) - Book cover plus author promotional package for one F/F book(donated by Fantasia Frog Designs)
- Custom social media package for a F/F author(donated by The Cover Artisan)
- Pre-publication consultation of a F/F manuscript up to 15K(donated by Wizards in Publishing)
- Beginning Domestic Discipline Boot Camp package:
2 books and a 6-month online couple membership
(donated by Learning Domestic Discipline) - Three-month membership to Discipline and Desire
- $50 gift certificate to Amazon(donated by Beachwalk Press)
- $25 gift certificate to Evernight Publishing
(donated by the same) - $10 gift certificate to Amazon
(donated by Read the Rainbow) - $10 gift certificate to All Romance Ebooks
(donated by the same) - Custom-made wooden paddle*
(donated by Blondie’s Place)
*Available to US and Canada participants only - Author spotlight feature(donated by VC Erotica)
- Author feature(donated by Fallen Over Book Reviews)
- Author spotlight feature(donated by Erzabet’s Enchantments)
- Book Bundles from:
Bold Strokes Books
Coming Together
Decadent Publishing
JMS Books
Jolynn Raymond
Library of Spanking Fiction
Loose Id
Phaze Books
Ylva Publishing
Plus, the first 50 Love Spankers will receive a copy of The Bodyguard by Saranna DeWylde!
Free books for all Love Spankers!
- Vampire’s Bard by Kate Richards
- First of May by Caitlin Ricci
Many authors also will offer a contest on their individual blogs. Your comment on their blogs automatically enters you in both the main contest and the individual contests!
What’s the catch? Absolutely nothing! We love writing for you and want to thank you for your readership. Perhaps someone might get a spanking or two, but that’s a reward rather than a catch, right? 
Here are the rules:
- Visit each blog between Friday, February 7 and Sunday, February 9 to read the posted stories and excerpts.
- Leave a comment answering the story question on each blog. You will receive one entry per blog for the grand prize drawing. You will also be automatically entered in that author’s individual contest, if she has one.
- If you have visited all of the blogs, visit Ana’s blog to sign up for FIVE bonus entries to the grand prize.
Deadline is midnight EST (UTC -5) on February 9!! - If you successfully completed a previous challenge (Spank or Treat 2013, Spankee Doodle 2013, Love Spanks 2013, or Spank or Treat 2012), you may add “VIP” to your comments. You will earn THREE bonus entries toward the grand prize. (Yes, we will be doing this again. Yes, if you successfully complete the Love Spanks 2014 challenge you can become a VIP for our next activity!)
- If you are a F/F author or thinking of becoming one, please add “FF” to your comments. That way, your name will be entered in the special F/F author prize drawings.
- Visit any of the participating blogs on Friday, February 14 to find out the lucky winners. Will it be you?
Like these events? Want to support your friendly F/F authors? Become a Love Spanks 2014 Ambassador! In exchange for promoting this event, you will receive one extra prize entry, AND you are still eligible to participate and win prizes!
To find out the details, contact Head Ambassador Tara Finnegan at tarafinneganromance at gmail dot com, with the subject line “Love Spanks Ambassador.”
For more information, updates, and a list of participating authors, please visit:
Twitter hashtag: #lovespanks

Minelle, I almost don't have the heart to tell you that the image didn't work.
ReplyDeleteI do have the heart to chuckle, though!
Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!
DeleteI almost don't think I can do it again!
LOL...I love it that someone else is as techno illiterate as i am. ! Looking forward to Love Spanks.
ReplyDeletehugs abby
Thank goodness..right? At least we try!
DeleteLooking forward to the hop!
ReplyDeleteMinelle...why didn't you call me? You know I would help you silly. ;)
Hugs and Blessings...
Cat
You have enough on your plate without my shenanigans!
DeletePffft! Silly woman! Think I need to talk to your Scotsman about what you need!
DeleteHe thinks I am perfectly well behaved!
DeleteAwww so sorry, didn't know the poor man was still so sick. Hope he gets to feeling better soon! :-)
DeleteMinelle, I love it!
ReplyDeleteIf you only knew how many blog hops I've been part of that my stupid blog wouldn't co-operate with. (No, No! don't you dare tell me it's operator error, I know I do everything right!)
sisters in bloghell :D
Love that we are sisters in bloghell! That is the reason and now I will continue to share that "explanation!"
DeleteHi Minelle, LoL I too am techno illiterate and am so glad I'm not the only one! Looking forward to the hop and am thinking of being an ambassador too.
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Roz
Hi Minelle, as I can't do the techie stuff I am going visiting to all the blogs instead
ReplyDeletelove Jan.xx
Techno-illiterate sisters in bloghell?!! Omg. Lol!
ReplyDeleteMy preview and my live blog did not match, but I managed to force feed it. I also don't have Word, so I did the copy/paste from Ana's blog, too. Aaaaand, I got the photo link up on my sidebar.
I cannot believe I agreed to display on my blog's main page a photo of a soon-to-be-cropped hiney sporting a very short swishy skirt. I'll get over it. Someday. Maybe. The things I do for my friends... @..@ Lol! ;-)
*snicker* suck it up Irishey...the rest of us did. Oh and we won't tell anyone that you posed for that picture. ;)
DeleteHa! Shows what you know. My skirt was gold...umm, I mean, oh never mind. And quit snickering at me, Cat. Lol!
DeleteThank You friends...silly, silly!!
Delete