https://whenthestormwhisperstothewind.blogspot.com

Monday, May 12, 2014

Spanking A to Z FUN!! FUN!! FUN!! Come Join Us!!



Hey there!! Remember this crazy woman? 
I know I am not around very much so please forgive me! 

Work, a working husband--traveling more than he is home, and a MIL once again living with us.... My parents....oh our  children....two dogs....Close family....
SO......

Life is busy. But I am definitely staying out of trouble!

I am so very excited to have my friend Celeste guest post here to share an exciting event happening in June!! If you do not know Celeste she is a wonderful writer of spanking fiction!


***************************************************************************




Thank you Minelle for allowing me to share some information with your readers.

Spanking Romance Reviews is hosting a challenge for spanking bloggers this June called the Spanking From A To Z Blog Challenge. This is open to any spanking bloggers, not just authors, so I hope some of you will consider participating. I've included the FAQ  but if you have other questions, I hope you'll either ask them here in the comments or email me at celestejones215@rocketmail.com

Spanking From A to Z Blog Challenge FAQ
What is the Spanking From A to Z Blog Challenge?
The Spanking from A to Z Blog Challenge is a group event for any spanking blogger who would like to participate. The challenge is to blog for 26 days in June, 2014 using a different letter of the alphabet as a theme for your blog posts.
Can you explain that a bit more?
Sure. Each letter of the alphabet corresponds to a day of the month. On June 1, your blog should have A as the theme. B on June 2 etc.
Does each post have to be about spanking?
No! This is an opportunity to share all sorts of things. Got a great recipe for Apple Pie? You could post it on June 1 with A or on the 16th for P or the 4th (D is for dessert) or 25th (Y for Yummy). Use your imagination!
Do I have to post every day?
It's not required to participate, but it is encouraged. We are more interested in participation than in making a bunch of rules.
There are 30 days in June and only 26 letters in the alphabet.
Excellent point. One option would be to post June 1-26. Another option would be to take the 4 Saturdays in June off from the alphabet challenge, thus leaving 26 days for blogging. If you do that, then instead of blogging the letter that corresponds to the day of the month, just continue on from where you left off.
Can I still participate in Saturday Spankings or other weekly events?
Sure. You can either skip Saturdays (see the question right above this) or incorporate the letter for the day into your post. For example, the letter for Saturday June 7 would be G. Just think of the possibilities---giggle, gasp, grab, grip, goose, girl. Get the idea? If you want to participate in another weekly event or you have a weekly event on your blog, please don't let that keep you from participating in the alphabet challenge when you can or, incorporate it into the post.
For example---On June 13 Spanking Stories Book Club will be discussing Terran by Cara Bristol. M is the 13th letter of the alphabet…and coincidentally the hero of the book is named Marlix. Ta-da! Easy peasy.
This is meant to be a fun community event, not a homework assignment that gives you headaches. J
Is this a blog hop? Do I have to offer a prize?
No, this is not a blog hop. It's more of a community event and a way to challenge ourselves as bloggers to post more often and maybe a bit more creatively. (Not that there aren't plenty of creative bloggers out there.)
Do I have to visit all the other blogs?
No. That would be quite a burden (we are hoping for big participation, after all). But, we do suggest that you take this opportunity to visit some blogs that you don't usually visit. Maybe you could visit one new blog each day, though that is not a requirement.
Do I have to be a writer to participate?
No! This event is open to all spanking bloggers. There're no criteria other than that you have a blog (or maybe this will inspire you to start one) and that you consider yourself to be a part of the spanking blogger community.
How do I sign up?
Spanking Romance Reviews is hosting this event. Click here to go to the linky list.
Other than using letters of the alphabet for the theme, are there any other requirements for my posts?
Yes, if possible please include either the linky list or a link to the list of participating blogs on Spanking Romance Reviews to encourage visitors to your blog to stop by other blogs. We'd also like you to include the logo in your posts and if possible post the logo on your blog with a link to the sign up at Spanking Romance Reviews.
Is there a deadline for signing up?
June 30th would probably be too late to participate.
I'm sort of new to blogging and I have some technical questions. Can someone help me?
If you use Blogger, please feel free to email Celeste Jones at celestejones215@rocketmail.com Please write "Blogger question" or something similar in the subject line of your email. 


Thanks so much Celeste! I know you will have many awesome bloggers join this event!

Minelle



20 comments:

  1. I'm doing this on my other blog. The icon is already up and I've worked on a couple of posts.It should be fun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So I already forgot how to do the icon thingy! LOLOLOL!! Can you imagine that?

      Delete
  2. Hmm this sounds like fun...I will be traveling quite a bit in June, but think i will try.
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Abby, I hope you will give it a shot. We'd love to have you.

      Delete
  3. I'm not good at following rules and I already post every day so I doubt if I'll participate but I will definitely visit everyone! :D

    Hugs and Blessings...
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We already know you are not very good at following rules!!

      Delete
    2. We'd love to have you visit as many blogs as you can. I just love how supportive this community is.

      Delete
  4. Hi Minelle, you sure you are staying out of trouble?:)

    This sounds like a lot of fun. Unfortunately, I won't be able to participate as my pc died a while back and I still need to replace it. I got a tablet in the meantime and am reading and commenting, but it's too difficult to write posts on it.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My condolences on the loss of your PC. I can understand the challenges of trying to blog on a tablet, especially with auto correct. I'm not sure it's always very helpful.

      Delete
  5. Is lying punishable? Not really staying out of mischief.... It sneaks up on me!
    Just come around and read even though you can't post, we love seeing you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This sounds great fun but unfortunately I won't be able to participate as we have a very busy time coming up and I hate to promise things I end up not being able to do.

    I wish you every success with it, Celeste. Spookily, I just downloaded a book of yours I plan to take on holiday next week.

    Thank you for letting us all know about it, Minelle.

    Hugs
    Ami

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for coming by Ami!
      You will love Celeste's book!! Have fun reading!

      Delete
    2. Thanks Ami! Hope you enjoy the book! Please feel free to contact me to let me know what you thought of it.

      Delete
  7. Yep, I'm doing this over at the Reading Room!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! Thanks for stopping over here PK! Can't wait for June!

      Delete
  8. Hi everyone and thank you Minelle for helping to get the word out. I'm typing on my kindle because I am in New Orleans for a few days at a writer's convention. Tonight I had dinner with Bethany of Blushing Books as well as Cara Bristol, Sue Lyndon, Alta Hensley, Isobella Kole, Paige Taylor and Maren Smith. How cool is that? I might not have a chance to respond to questions or comments right away, but I will eventually. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You lucky lady!!
      Are you all going to behave??
      I want stories! Actually I think I have multiple books by all of you!

      Delete
  9. sounds like fun...I think I will not be able to accomplish the challenge though being that June is an extremely busy month but I will try to visit those who are participating :-) Hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bloggers need readers, so any support you can give will be appreciated. :)

      Delete