https://whenthestormwhisperstothewind.blogspot.com

Thursday, June 25, 2015

Three Naughty Ladies!!



I received a terse text message from our dear friend Sunny today, she said, “Send cash! 

BAIL MONEY to be exact!”

I tried to laugh it off making light of their JOKE. 

LOL! I typed!!

The response I received let me know they were waiting for me to understand!

Katie said they didn’t have a get out of jail free card!

Seriously?? I texted my response to PK.

UGH OH!!

It seems as though our three miscreants have gotten themselves into a bit of trouble.
I thought they were just going to be lazy and lie on the beach soaking up the sun!
It would appear that our ladies attract trouble everywhere they go!

Everyone knew their room was the party room.

I think it may have been PK who first suggested the midnight swim, picking the pool lock……and bringing the liquor! Music blaring they were the pied pipers of fun!

Later, Sunny may have rallied a small crowd to dance on the tables in the hotel bar….. Cowboy boots kicking up a storm she encouraged a new level of fun!

However our Katie may have begun a bar fight…. She jumped on the back of a stranger who dared to swing at her friends! Somehow she ended up behind the bar ….ducking in the face of thrown tables and chairs…..


Sunny, PK and Katie were quite formidable but……

All three of them ended up here…….






I think their paddles will be well used…….






Unfortunately……or not….their bottoms may look like this!






They better tell US the whole story!!


Thanks for reading,

Minelle

31 comments:

  1. ROFLMBO! Great story Minelle...can't wait to hear what the troublemakers have to say for themselves. ;)

    Hugs and blessings...Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cat, I know those three really made the most of their party time!
      Trouble is definitely what they made for themselves!
      I bet they are still sitting gingerly!

      Delete
    2. I know reading this, you were silently egging them on......

      Delete
  2. Great story. I'm sure they had a fun time whatever they got up to!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. DelFonte, It may have been worth every bit of the paddle's tatooed consequences upon their bottoms!

      Delete
  3. LoL Minelle, love this and the drawings are awesome :) Can't wait to hear the whole story. I'm sure a great time was had by all.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Roz, I know our naughty friends have much to share with us! Although they may be waiting until they can sit again!

      Delete
  4. love it :-) looking forward to hearing the story....
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Terps, You and me both....I feel they left out some pertinent information!
      How did those paddles find there way on the trip? Hmmm....maybe the husbands anticipated a bit of trouble from our ladies?

      Delete
  5. I think I'll STAND here and take the 5th!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. PK, I know you are standing! You leader of miscreant trouble! Once you are able to sit again, WE ALL want the goods on your trip!

      Delete
  6. LOVE this Minelle!! LOLOL!!! Your artwork is always amazing!!! Thanks for this. :)

    Like PK, I plead the 5th too. At least for the next little while while my knee is being attended to this morning. I will tell you that all three of us had a MFT stirring up whatever mischief that we could! ;). Many hugs,

    <3 Katie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Katie, Rob, must have been horrified at your antics! However we applaud your protective instincts!
      Was your knee another mishap of your bar fight? *WINK*
      I am sure once your red behind feels better we will hear more??

      Delete
  7. Excellent teaser, Minelle! We need the full story with all the details. Ladies, the ball is in your court. BTW, I think we are all just jealous.

    Ella Ever After

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ella, They are the teasers...only giving us part of the story! We want a complete confession, once they are sitting without pillows that is!

      Delete
  8. LOL love it MInelle and your drawings are super. I hope they tell the whole story. Listen us girls.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ronnie, we all need to put some pressure on those ladies. After all we need some tips....RIGHT!
      I wonder if some canes were put into use once they arrived home? The gift that keeps on giving....*wink*

      Delete
  9. Replies
    1. Sunny, There is no way you are keeping quiet about your dancing escapades!
      Were the consequences worth the fun? I know that when sitting isn't a distant memory, we WILL expect the goods!

      Delete
  10. Oh Minelle, we are all jealous now, great tale and great pictures!!
    love Jan,xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jan...some of the texted pictures were worse than my renditions!
      I was shocked! Our girls did us proud! Sitting for a bit may find them sporting soft cushions, but .......eventually they will sit again in comfort!

      Delete
  11. If you made this all up, then I would run for the hills, darlin' as you will be lined up with them! LOL!

    Great pictures! You are so clever!

    Hugs
    Ami

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ami, since my behind is quite pale in comparison to our friends....I would say my *story* is TRUE! And lets face it those three are definitely trouble makers. The rest of us know how to stay out of trouble!

      I think I am going to go for a run just now........

      Delete
  12. How come I am so late to the party??
    So funny!
    My last piece of advise to all three of them was DO NOT GET ARRESTED!
    Love this post!
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mere, late you are not! They still haven't come forward with the DETAILS!
      Maybe they were a little to confident and cocky about NOT GETTING CAUGHT in all their escapades! Unfortunately for them.....our red bottomed ladies are just a tint bit subdued just now!

      Delete
  13. Hi Minelle, great pictures, and funny story. I hope we hear more about this party soon. Wishing you a great weekend.

    hugs

    Nina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ni Na, Our friends had a great time kicking up their heals during their trip and unfortunately... after, during the consequences portion of the trip!

      Delete
  14. Wonderful Minelle...love the pics
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Abby, I sure hope we see and hear more about the lady brats we all call friends! Can you imagine the scene if we all were their with them!
      Although some of us ANGELS would have known to anticipate the PADDLE after such a long list of transgressions!

      Delete
  15. Lolol. Fabulous story and pics! Haha!! Can't wait for the whole story from these ladies!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maggie, will we ever know the whole sordid story? We all need to start turning the screws! They may be feeling somewhat contrite at the moment....However I feel certain when their red bottoms become pink they will get a little braver!

      Delete