https://whenthestormwhisperstothewind.blogspot.com

Saturday, November 28, 2015

Scottish Barn Burner








My Scotsman is home! I am so relieved and happy he is back with us! We hate being apart. While he is away, many of our conversations begin and end with how much we hate being apart. The older we get the harder it is! My guy and I never let a day go by without saying the essential sentiment, “I LOVE YOU!” 

We are goofy and playful, teasing and spontaneous. Nonetheless, we have moments when we just get upset and cross with one another. We are each VERY emotional people. 

Often when a partner is gone for periods of time there are interludes I will call honeymoon and readjustment phases. My Scotsman and I both struggle with expectations.

I know this will happen, however as I get older I want to rush over the adjustment times and only embrace the great, LOVING.

The cuddling and intimate fun to be exact!

I start to back away from all I am juggling and often expect he can read my mind as to these duties I am relinquishing!

Unfortunately, I become quite snarky believing he SHOULD
KNOW……EVERYTHING…..MOSTLY……BY ……

OSMOSIS

Last Sunday I was angry and irritated with the whole process. I wanted my time with him NOW. We had connected…..but remember our time has some barriers to intimacy since his mother has been with us, as well as her being quite ill lately. 

He is full of love and appreciation for all I do…..BUT I can’t seem to help myself when I feel he should “Jump into affection as soon as I want it!” That could mean he can be in the middle of a project and I say…….., 

“How can you not recognize that we have time to have fun….and you are sitting here doing…..(Fill in the blank)

My comments and pushing had him threatening a major spanking of epic proportions. I didn’t believe him……NOPE not one bit. He always smacks and spanks, but the really long and intense ones are mostly for fun or stress relief.

I have to remember this time and NEVER PUSH the man! 

Well…….last Sunday after he arrived on Saturday…..
I decided we had a bit of time. Now, the man loves being intimate with me. However he has been gone almost three months and we have so many things that need our attention.

In the middle of cooking dinner, I noticed his mother was asleep. Since she is all but deaf, I figured he should be aware that we had time to run into the bedroom and make wild passionate love! He was intently filling out paperwork and paying bills.

 I said, “ I cannot believe you don’t want to make love with me!”
He looked up with that glazed eyed stare…. “Huh?”

“Fine!” I humphed.  (I am a woman who is smart and capable…..however…..I continued)

Interject…..side comments and slightly sarcastic moments in the next bit of time!

He did say, “we will get to the loving…. Let me finish……”

I followed him into the living room after more disgruntled talk….

“FINE I am going into the bedroom by myself…..AND…..WITH OR WITHOUT YOU I am having fun!”

OH BOY was I mad!

SO WAS HE!

“RIGHT YOU ARE IN FOR IT NOW! Into the bedroom. You are getting a spanking to remember!” He mouthed.

I snorted, saying “SURE…..I don’t think so!”

Then he stood up and walked behind me gently corralling me into our room.

I thought oops maybe I went too far! 

Down across the bed I went.

His hand was fast and furious across my behind! He went to town. I was ouching and kicking my legs some. 

He said, “Put your legs down I am not finished!”

He moved to the other side! I can’t believe you are acting this way. He may have even told me to be a good girl!

“You really need a good spanking!” 

This spanking was given over my pants and I felt it even though he always is mindful of his strength!

I did have a virgin butt until this moment!

MIRACULOUSLY I felt great after he was finished!

CALM and COOL! (Except the pain in my bottom)

The next couple of days saw me feeling tender, deep not surface hurt.

We did get to the loving later that night!

All in all our reconnection is moving along., including his

 Scottish Barn Burner.

 Sorry about the recycled images! Didn't have time to draw new ones!

Next time I will share how we broke our bed!

Thanks for reading!
Minelle

22 comments:

  1. Oh Minelle, I am so happy for you! Firstly that he is home and secondly that you got exactly what you needed!! I hope he can stay home now and there will be lots more fun and games in your future. Nice pictures btw
    love Jan,xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jan, You are always so complimentary!
      He is home through the New Year! Yay!

      Delete
  2. Oh, Minelle,
    It always takes time to reconnect and rushing it causes problems of the spanking kind. Sounds like things were taken care of and now tell us the rest........ about that broken bed!
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Meredith, Yea it is such an adjustment at first! All those expectations!
      The broken bed story will come soon! If I can manage my time!

      Delete
  3. Uh oh, Scottish Barn Burner looks better in the picture than the pain must have felt. But actually I am glad that your Scotsman could give you just what you needed. And it is wonderful that you have him back in the first place. I am with you on these readjustment times after being apart, and I think I have also expected hubby to understand what I want through osmosis more than once. :) Has never worked, the outcome was always close to what you describe, and it made me feel better afterwards as well. I love how this works for you so well too. The time after the spanking is wonderful, and I hope you'll have lots of pleasant reconnections over the next days.

    hugs

    Nina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Nina, Yes this was a bit uncomfortable...but what was needed and actually felt good after...
      Men seem to need us to speak the words!

      Delete
  4. So glad you two are together and both getting what you need.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sunny, Yes we are very happy! Night time is so much nicer cuddling into my guy!

      Delete
  5. You gotta love a good barn burner! And I love the pictures too! Hope you get plenty of time together.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi PK, Oh yes those Barn burners are needed some time! Who am I to complain?! It made everything work...until I am stressed again!

      Delete
  6. Good for the Scotsman! You both really needed that didn't you. So happy for both of you that he is home. Wishing you lots of good lovin' and nothing but GG spankings. Behave yourself! ;)

    Hugs and blessings...Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Cat, I do really behave some times! Yes we REALLY needed that! It was great connecting! Lots of loving happening!

      Delete
  7. Your post brings me great happiness, Minelle! So glad to hear you are together with your Scotsman once again. I do think you needed every lick, though. That's what it costs to have that lovely reconnected feeling. Time to pay your dues.

    Happy Hugs From Ella!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ella, I definitely needed and deserved every lick!
      We are fine...but I do tend to get intense!

      Delete
  8. Minelle, I am SO happy that your Scotsman is back! I hate having my guy away...I cannot imagine it for 3 months! I'm like you, too - I expect him to be a mind reader and know that I need affection (and lots of it) ASAP. Glad that barn burner was over jeans because I hate to think how much worse it could have been without!
    And now on to the story about the broken bed...lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Maggie, I too am so HAPPY the man is home! It must be a common belief that the men can be mind readers!
      Over jeans was bad enough!
      Bed story soon.....lol!

      Delete
  9. AWW Minelle so happy your Scotsman is finally home. even though you got a barn burner but it sounds like everything is working out. enjoy each others company.
    Hugs Lindy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lindy, We are definitely making up for lost time! Barn burners do the trick!

      Delete
  10. glad you are together and connecting Hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Terps,thank you hon! I am so very happy myself!:-))

      Delete
  11. I just stopped by to see how you are. The capsaicin pay caught my eye first. Oh. My. Daaaannnnggg, girlfriend. I thought we'd agreed you would research, call someone, so something, anything at all, before just deciding to experiment on your own! I hurt for you while reading that. And smiled. Lol! Love ya!

    ;-)

    So glad that Scotsman came home! Sorry the time-away monster reared her ugly head. It's so hard to reconcile and contain all those swirly emotions. My D tells me, "Just ask. Just tell me what you need or want. Really, I am not going to guess." Etcetera.

    It sucks that they don't pick up on nuances, and that obvious (to us) things don't occur to them. It can make me frustrated, angry, hurt, etc. Yet, if I just ask/tell nicely what I think, want, need, then he does his best to get with my program! You would think I would learn this. But, nooooo!

    Will you get to keep your man through the holidays? I so hope so!! Hugs and more hugs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Irishey, boy I was so excited you came to visit! I've missed you! The time away monster makes life so confusing! Your D is a smart guy! Just asking seems such a simple thing...somehow I equate him guessing what I need as proof of his connection....to me! LOL sounds insane doesn't it?
      Don't be a stranger!

      Delete