https://whenthestormwhisperstothewind.blogspot.com

Thursday, July 26, 2012

A Little Chuckle


If you came for your spanking fix PK is hosting my story this week for FF!
elisnewbeginnings.blogspot.com


Now just a quick little chuckle…Mick on Husbandly Touch, probably has absolutely no idea that he inspired me to share this incident! Maybe you guys can let him know?


Remember I told you all that I love to dance? We have been going out some lately and enjoying ourselves. Sometimes the dance floor is filled with women dancing up a storm while the majority of men are sitting at tables watching. Sound familiar?


However this one particular evening my hubby and I were tearing up the floor! We both move pretty well. (Especially for our age! Ha! Ha!) The band was thrilled since we encouraged a few others to foray on to the floor.


We needed to leave since hubby had to work the weekend. We were making our way out and he was going toward the door to open it. As I passed a table of gentleman, I alone was loudly encouraged to STAY!



I actually looked around to see who they were talking to at first. There was no doubt they were talking to me. Seriously not my thing! I was totally flabbergasted. I thought, did they get a look at my face?  I am not some young thing. Hubby missed this interchange. When I mentioned it as we continued out the door he said, “well I am not sure I like that!”  He is not the jealous type at all! We do not play those games.




 “Was I dancing too suggestively or something?” (Remember your story sunnygirl?)


 “No, WE were dancing together,”


Here’s the funny that came out of that discussion...


 I know he was trying to pay me a compliment and said... I have no problem with them admiring you, from afar.


You’re MY wife.


Then he ruined it by concluding his nice thought with, it’s like a museum piece, you can look but not touch.


WHAT??!!! I am not a museum piece! At least not yet!


Thanks for reading
Minelle

18 comments:

  1. Made me smile. I stayed up so I could read your story right away. Good job and I'll go back on Saturday for the 2nd part. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for staying up late to read my story! I had a great weekend and no internet! (stressful)I have a great deal of catching up on reading to do.

      Delete
  2. I love the exchange! Of course I love that the guys wanted you to stay. But museum piece, come on!

    Thanks for the story!!

    Hugs,
    PK

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am taking the compliment!! I am still flabbergasted but definitely appreciative of the sentiment! Thanks for hosting my novice stories!!

      Delete
  3. LOL...hubby should have stopped while he was ahead. Just read the story..LOVE it!
    abby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I said the same thing! Of course in jest!Thanks for the compliment on my story!

      Delete
  4. He went one step too far. They are always trying to prove just how precious we are to them and sometimes ending up with their foot in their mouth. So cute though.

    I absolutely loved your story. Can't wait for tomorrow

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep those toes were near that line! I thought it was cut too!
      I am still such a novice at writing, I am never sure the response!

      Delete
  5. Museum of Modern Arts perhaps?
    Loved your FF story at Pk's.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great minds think alike! Some of my friends laughingly said the same thing! I always am happy if my story is well received!

      Delete
  6. You are priceless beyond treasure and all of the gold in the world could never replace you...I am sure this is what he really meant to say! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's how I am taking his words!!lol (Until next time)

      Delete
  7. Sometimes I just have to shake my head at the things our husbands come out with. lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It sure makes me giggle! My hubby just says, what??? What did I say wrong?!! lol

      Delete
  8. Lmao. That sounds like something my husband would say.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I told this story at my recent 'girls' weekend, and everyone had funny stories to share. It is wonderful considering the intent, but quite funny in the delivery!

      Delete
  9. That's awesome! I bet you're a great dancer!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well I do like to move, and any chance I can I will dance!

    ReplyDelete