https://whenthestormwhisperstothewind.blogspot.com

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

His 'Take on Spanking' and more research


His ‘Take on Spanking’


Since we’ve embarked on this journey, I have needed some clarity on hubby’s perception or feelings. Spanking isn’t something we ever spoke about. I know that I have shared that at times prior to, and in our marriage hubby has pulled me over his knee. I can honestly say they are somewhat playful in nature. However, he is clearly voicing an opinion. Usually these happenings have been precipitated by me ‘losing it.’ I am outraged by something that has occurred, and I am making sure my righteous indignation is understood.


I am at times extremely vocal with my beliefs!


His actions (spanking) usually reset both our moods and I am laughing with him.


The interesting piece in his is that hubby says one (in the bedroom) is definitely sexually arousing, whereas the other in its purpose is not.  Hmmm.


He has made comments indicating a question as to the suitability of a playful punishment, if I like spanking. I cannot answer that question since I really have not changed. I just never shared this part of my spirit with him.


We have never discussed his actions. They just are. I am not threatened by what happens, I do not define it in any manner. I have always appreciated a strong man. (Hence the romance stories and spanking.)


Remember we do not practice domestic discipline, but he spanks. I know...


He is not controlling. He IS a very protective caring man.


Does this need to be defined or described?  Not for my husband. He doesn’t care for long discussions; I can see his eyes glaze over and I realize he is more into the practice.  


So on to the research…


Yes, we have continued our spanking research. It is an unmitigated success. I think he is quite impressed with how much he enjoys playing; I never thought he would take to it this enthusiastically.


We have discovered the importance of body positioning and placement of the hand. (We haven't advanced to anything else)


 It certainly allows for much communication and practice. He worries about stepping it up, and I worry about putting him out. Neither of us is yet disappointed. I believe we are steadily evolving in our dynamic. Frankly, its a  hell of a lot of fun!


If work and life do not interfere we will be able to ply away at our research so that a substantial body of work can be created.


Thanks for reading,

Minelle
  
  








21 comments:

  1. Let's hear it for research! You husband is wonderfully, typically male. The talking and discussion are not what he is into. As long as he's is willing to put it into practice I believe you have a winner.

    Hugs,
    PK

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Discussion is definitely not his thing. It is nice we can rejuvenate and practice happily!

      Delete
  2. Minelle, I have a similar dynamic. I am thankful for what reading DD and spanking blogs have added to my marriage. I am thankful for the friendships made here in blogland, too. So, I am just thankful my guy is willing to particpate, listen, and as you say...do more research:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd say we were very lucky to have men who love us so much, and are willing to explore new things to add to already great marriages. (and work as editors sometimes) :)

      Delete
  3. Sounds perfect. Research is always productive.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Spanking research and communication go together. For a protective man (isn't every man protective), it is strange to spank the object of his protection.
    Keep up the research and the practice.
    Don't forget to publish your research papers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Those papers you speak of??? Maybe in a story! I have a hard enough time paraphrasing whats actually happening!

      Delete
  5. Research is always a good thing. Sounds like you are both having lots of fun....terrific!!
    abby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree research is always a good thing! What would be the point if we couldn't have fun together? So onward.....

      Delete
    2. I am having trouble adding you to my blog roll, any ideas???

      Delete
  6. Spanking research is fun, and erotic. Enjoy learning and experimenting. Nice to find a blog about a spanking relationship that is just beginning.
    bottoms up
    red

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We are certainly at the early stage that is for sure!! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  7. Sounds fun...yay for research! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes agreed... research, research and more! However, I have way more time on my hands than he does, soooo research is time limited!

      Delete
  8. I am so very excited for you!! We are not much farther along than you two.... still in "research phase!" :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ditto for you as well! I guess that it doesn't matter how far as long as the journey is an adventure!

      Delete
  9. Haha BIKSS' favourite phrase is "in the interest of science"... so this post was really fun for me to read. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is great! I bet when you are out it's a nice secret code phrase!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am late to the party - but loved reading about your husband and the spanking research! My hubby & I were so totally new to spanking that I had to buy him a beginners how-to book!

    I'm glad that no matter how much later some of us join blogland, we can still benefit from your experiences.

    :) Cali

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Cali Mom, in this place we all learn from each other, even if someone has been doing it longer! I love the fact that you bought your hubby a book!

    ReplyDelete