Ambassador Minelle here!
I am so excited to share with all of you an exciting event!!
Mark your calendars and put aside some 'Me' time.
Our friendly neighborhood blogland authors are gifting us with some exciting spanking stories!
This spectacular occasion includes some wonderful contests and prizes.
So without further adieu here you go......
For those in the northern hemisphere, summer is here! What
better way to celebrate summer vacations than to give (or receive) a sizzling
hot spanking? After the rousing success of Love Spanks and Spank or Treat,
Anastasia Vitsky and her team of spanking fiction authors have returned to
bring you a collective Spankee Doodle Dandy story extravaganza. It’s love and kisses for adults, and we do
mean adults!
Want to become a
Spankee Doodle Dandy ambassador and earn an extra prize entry? See below!
Even better,
participation could earn you a GRAND PRIZE!
- Kindle Fire or Nook Color (winner’s choice)!
(donated by Bethany’s Woodshed) - $100 gift certificate
(donated by Blushing Books) - $20 gift certificate to Amazon!
(donated by Stormy Night Publications)
- Custom-made Spankee Doodle paddle*!
(donated by Blondie’s Place)
*Available to US and Canada participants only
- Book Bundles from:
Decadent Publishing
LazyDay Publishing
Stormy Night Publications
- Pre-publication consultation of a manuscript up to 15K
(donated by Wizards in Publishing)
Many authors will also be offering a contest on
their individual blogs. Your comment on
their blogs automatically enters you in both the main contest and the
individual contests!
What’s the
catch? Absolutely nothing! We love writing for you and want to
thank you for your readership. Perhaps someone might get a spanking or
two, but that’s a reward rather than a catch, right? ;)
Here are the
rules:
- Visit
each blog between the Thursday, June 20th and Sunday, June 23rd to read
the posted stories and excerpts.
- Leave
a comment answering the story question on each blog. You will receive one entry per blog for
the grand prize drawing. You will
also be automatically entered in that author’s individual contest, if he
or she has one.
- If
you have visited all of the blogs, visit Ana’s blog to sign up for FIVE
bonus entries to the grand prize.
Deadline is midnight EDT (UTC -4) on June 23rd!! - If
you successfully completed the Love Spanks or Spank or Treat challenge and
visited all of the blogs for
either challenge, you may add "VIP" to your comments. You
will earn THREE bonus entries toward the grand prize. (Yes, we will
be doing this again. Yes, if you successfully complete the Spankee
Doodle Dandy challenge you can become a VIP for our next activity!)
- Visit
any of the participating blogs on Thursday, June 27th to find out the
lucky winners. Will it be you?
Like
these events? Want to support your friendly spanking fiction authors? Become a
Spankee Doodle Ambassador! In exchange for promoting this event, you will
receive one extra prize entry, AND you are still eligible to participate and
win prizes! To find out the details, send an email to ana_stasia2007 at yahoo
dot com, with the subject line “Spankee Doodle Ambassador”.
For more information, updates, and a list of
participating authors, please visit: http://governingana.wordpress.com/2013/05/22/announcing-spankee-doodle-2013/
Thanks Minelle and all participants. Will definitely come visit. Do want to point out though that June 28 is Friday, so you have to change something, either the day or the date.
ReplyDeleteThanks sunny I changed it!
DeleteThanks Minelle. Is this something that happens every year? I'll definitely keep the dates!
ReplyDeleteHugs
Ami
They have several events, and as Ana says below all with similar themes for each holiday or season!
DeleteThanks, Sunny! My mistake, but it should be Thursday the 27th. Thanks for the catch.
ReplyDeleteAmi, yes we are planning to make each of these events annual (Spank or Treat in October, Love Spanks in February, and Spankee Doodle or a similar summer theme in June).
All fun!
DeleteAna said you're having trouble with adding the pic? In the sidebar? click layout, add a gadget, image. then select the image from your computer or copy the url from one of our blogs and do it from that. To add it into your post, hit the little image button at the top of the compose page and then choose the photo or copy the url. email me if you have trouble!
ReplyDeleteThanks Renee, you and Celeste helped!
DeleteOh boo...I will be away in the bush for that weekend ( well boo for the contest yay for me!) Good luck everyone!
ReplyDeleteJust read it at a later date and enjoy the time away!
DeleteWhich bush is it this time?!
DeleteHi Minelle, I'm seeing the name of the Spankee Doodle Dandy banner on your blog post, but not the image. Not sure if anyone else is seeing what I'm seeing, but I'm wondering if you loaded the banner correctly. If you need help, you can e-mail me at krblake at kathrynrblake dot com, and I'll send you instructions.
ReplyDeleteThanks Kathryn, I may not be able to fix since teck things take me twice as long and I am traveling this weekend. I will try and fix it when I return!
DeleteThank you Minelle, this is awesome! Will definitely check it out!
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Roz
Yay Roz! You should be an ambassador too.
DeleteThanks for the heads up Minelle.
ReplyDeletehugs
lillie
Hugs back hon...This is going to be fun.
DeleteIt turned out this is my business weekend too. I'm trying to get around to read as much as I can though.
ReplyDelete