ROFLMBO...Thank you stinker! As to age...hmmm...depends on the day...today...I'm about 105. ;)Hugs and Blessings,Cat
Young enough to learn, old enough to know better, right.
Perfect answer! ;-)
What Cat needs for her birthday is a good spanking! :D So that means 105 good hard swats!
Ana! Cat doesn't need any spankings...got her confused with Minelle!!!
Hey! I like the fun ones ....remember?
And I don't...remember? (at least I never have LOL)
Happiest birthday to you, Cat! Many hugs!
Thank you Terps!
Happy, HaPpY BiRtHdAy, CaT!!!!!! Hope it's aWeSoMe.... :D
Thank you Rogue...I enjoy your singing. ;)
: ) Happy Birthday Cat!
Thank you BB!
Happy, Happy Birthday Cat! I hope you have an awesome one and whatever comes next year is better and more fun that what came last year... and that you don't run out of breath trying to blow out the candles! :D
Thanks C! Hmmm...are you trying to say I'm old? stinker!
Happy birthday Cat !!!!Callie
Thanks Callie!
Happy birthday girl! I hope this was a wonderful day for you and I hope you got exactly what you deserved!
Thanks PK!
Happy Happy Birthday Cat! I hope you have a wonderful day :)Hugs,Roz
Thanks Roz!
Happy (belated) Birthday. Hope you ended up feeling 5 by the end of it!
Thanks Willie!
Happy Birthday Cat!!
Thanks Tess!
Ho0pe you have a very very happy birthday Catlots of love Janxxxxx
Thanks Jan!
Happy Birthday to You, mashed potatoes and stew,Puddle the butter in the gutter,Happy Birthday to You!(Don't ask!)Many Happy Returns, Cat!HugsAmi
LOL Ami...Thanks but I gotta ask! ??????
Happy belated Birthday Cat!!! I hope you had a fabulous day and that this year is your happiest yet! Hugs and blessings to YOU, my friend :)Oh, and hello Minelle! I've been lurking for a little while now :)
Thanks Queenie!
Happy Birthday, Cat, from Ward, myself and the boys! Blogland would not be the same without you. (((hugs))) birthday balloons and cheesecake!
Thanks Ward, June and boys! Awww, how sweet...do love cheesecake!
Belated Happy Birthday to you Cat!!! :) I hope that your birthday was as wonderful as you are to all of us! Many hugs to you!<3 Katie
Thanks Katie!
Late to the party, but I brought the wine, cheese and chocolate!Happy Birthday, Cat!!! May all your wishes come true. Big hugs! Irishey
I'm late also Irishey...oh well, more for us. ;)
Oh dear...happy very belated birthday Cat! I hope you had a fun day.
Thanks Susie! I'm 'belatedly' answering everyone. ;)
ROFLMBO...Thank you stinker! As to age...hmmm...depends on the day...today...I'm about 105. ;)
ReplyDeleteHugs and Blessings,
Cat
Young enough to learn, old enough to know better, right.
ReplyDeletePerfect answer! ;-)
DeleteWhat Cat needs for her birthday is a good spanking! :D So that means 105 good hard swats!
ReplyDeleteAna! Cat doesn't need any spankings...got her confused with Minelle!!!
DeleteHey! I like the fun ones ....remember?
DeleteAnd I don't...remember? (at least I never have LOL)
DeleteHappiest birthday to you, Cat! Many hugs!
ReplyDeleteThank you Terps!
DeleteHappy, HaPpY BiRtHdAy, CaT!!!!!! Hope it's aWeSoMe.... :D
ReplyDeleteThank you Rogue...I enjoy your singing. ;)
Delete: ) Happy Birthday Cat!
ReplyDeleteThank you BB!
DeleteHappy, Happy Birthday Cat! I hope you have an awesome one and whatever comes next year is better and more fun that what came last year... and that you don't run out of breath trying to blow out the candles! :D
ReplyDeleteThanks C! Hmmm...are you trying to say I'm old? stinker!
DeleteHappy birthday Cat !!!!
ReplyDeleteCallie
Thanks Callie!
DeleteHappy birthday girl! I hope this was a wonderful day for you and I hope you got exactly what you deserved!
ReplyDeleteThanks PK!
DeleteHappy Happy Birthday Cat! I hope you have a wonderful day :)
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Roz
Thanks Roz!
DeleteHappy (belated) Birthday. Hope you ended up feeling 5 by the end of it!
ReplyDeleteThanks Willie!
DeleteHappy Birthday Cat!!
ReplyDeleteThanks Tess!
DeleteHo0pe you have a very very happy birthday Cat
ReplyDeletelots of love Janxxxxx
Thanks Jan!
DeleteHappy Birthday to You, mashed potatoes and stew,
ReplyDeletePuddle the butter in the gutter,
Happy Birthday to You!
(Don't ask!)
Many Happy Returns, Cat!
Hugs
Ami
LOL Ami...Thanks but I gotta ask! ??????
DeleteHappy belated Birthday Cat!!! I hope you had a fabulous day and that this year is your happiest yet! Hugs and blessings to YOU, my friend :)
ReplyDeleteOh, and hello Minelle! I've been lurking for a little while now :)
Thanks Queenie!
DeleteHappy Birthday, Cat, from Ward, myself and the boys! Blogland would not be the same without you.
ReplyDelete(((hugs))) birthday balloons and cheesecake!
Thanks Ward, June and boys! Awww, how sweet...do love cheesecake!
DeleteBelated Happy Birthday to you Cat!!! :) I hope that your birthday was as wonderful as you are to all of us! Many hugs to you!
ReplyDelete<3 Katie
Thanks Katie!
DeleteLate to the party, but I brought the wine, cheese and chocolate!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday, Cat!!! May all your wishes come true. Big hugs!
Irishey
I'm late also Irishey...oh well, more for us. ;)
DeleteOh dear...happy very belated birthday Cat! I hope you had a fun day.
ReplyDeleteThanks Susie! I'm 'belatedly' answering everyone. ;)
Delete