Oh, gosh, sending thoughts and prayers!!
We are good at this aren't we?
Thank you Rogue...very much appreciated.Hugs and Blessings,Cat
Ward & I are sending thoughts and prayers and great big hugs for Cat. Thanks, Minelle.(((hugs)))
We can offer so much with thoughts and prayers.
Thank you Ward and June...prayers work well and I can always use more hugs!Hugs and Blessings,Cat
Sending prayers. :(
I believe this helps!
Thank you Ana!Hugs and Blessings,Cat
Thanks Minelle!Sending all my thoughts and prayers to your mother and you, Cat.
You know how important this is!
Thanks BB...can definitely use the prayers and good thoughts!Hugs and Blessings,Cat
Our thoughts and prayers are with Cat and her family.
Thanks MrBB it sure helps!
Thanks MrBB...much appreciated.Blessings,Cat
Sending good thoughts and prayers to Cat and her mom.
All our thoughts and prayers have so much healing power.
Thanks Sunny...most definitely appreciate all we can get!Hugs and Blessings,Cat
Thank you Minelle,Cat - sending positive thoughts, healing energy and prayers to you and your Mom.Hugs,Roz
I am sure we can make a difference with our thoughts and prayers.
Thank you Roz...as Minelle said, positive thoughts and prayers really do make a difference.Hugs and Blessings,Cat
Cat - My thoughts are with you and your Mom.Thanks you Minelle.Love,Ronniexx
It is healing when we all send thoughts and prayers.
Thank you so much Ronnie.Hugs and Blessings,Cat
Prayers for you and your mom Cat <3Hugs....~Lucy
She is reading and is happy about all our love.
Thank you Lucy...I really believe those prayers are helping.Hugs and Blessings,Cat
Thanks Minelle.If history is any indicator Cat's Mom is a fighter, (thankfully she passed that gene on to her daughter) I am praying this time will not be any different.hugs to you Catwillie
Her mom sure is one heck of a fighter! Daughter too! LOLI am hopeful that it will just be a minor set back.
Thanks Willie...really believe the prayers are helping...hopefully she will not give up fighting. Oh yes...I am definitely a fighter. ;)Hugs and Blessings,Cat
sending good thoughts, healing energy, and hugs... Thanks, Minelle, for letting us know hugs to you, too!
We have such a supportive community, our energy does wonderful things!
Thank you Terps...I truly believe the good thoughts and healing energy help and I swear I can feel all the hugs!Hugs and Blessings,Cat
Closing my eyes, sending prayers, peaceful thoughts and healing energy your way, Cat, for you and your Mom.
We can do so much with prayer and positive healing energy.
Thank you so much C...I have to believe that all these prayers and healing energy are working.Hugs and Blessings,Cat
Sending positive thought, prayers and blessings, plus many hugs,Ami
Hugs help as well don't they? The power of virtual touch!
Thank you Ami! Can never have too many positive thoughts and prayers can we. As for hugs...those are always appreciated!Hugs and Blessings,Cat
Will definitely be praying for Cat and her mom....♥ Cali
It is so great to all join together.
Thank you so much Cali...I just have to keep believing that these prayers are going to work.Hugs and Blessings,Cat
So sorry to hear this. I am sending well wishes and blessings to both Cat and her mom. Thanks Minelle
It is awesome what a community such as this one, offers each other!
Just logged on after almost a week, glad I chose you to read first....praying.hugs abby
Thank you Queenie...all the good wishes and blessings are sure to turn the tide for her!Hugs and Blessings,Cat
Thanks so much Abby...have to believe that all these prayers are going to bring her home soon.Hugs and Blessings,Cat
Thank you Minelle! I'm late hearing about it but will start praying.
Thank you so much Susie...think these prayers are working. :)Hugs and Blessings,Cat
Oh, gosh, sending thoughts and prayers!!
ReplyDeleteWe are good at this aren't we?
DeleteThank you Rogue...very much appreciated.
DeleteHugs and Blessings,
Cat
Ward & I are sending thoughts and prayers and great big hugs for Cat. Thanks, Minelle.
ReplyDelete(((hugs)))
We can offer so much with thoughts and prayers.
DeleteThank you Ward and June...prayers work well and I can always use more hugs!
DeleteHugs and Blessings,
Cat
Sending prayers. :(
ReplyDeleteI believe this helps!
DeleteThank you Ana!
DeleteHugs and Blessings,
Cat
Thanks Minelle!
ReplyDeleteSending all my thoughts and prayers to your mother and you, Cat.
You know how important this is!
DeleteThanks BB...can definitely use the prayers and good thoughts!
DeleteHugs and Blessings,
Cat
Our thoughts and prayers are with Cat and her family.
ReplyDeleteThanks MrBB it sure helps!
DeleteThanks MrBB...much appreciated.
DeleteBlessings,
Cat
Sending good thoughts and prayers to Cat and her mom.
ReplyDeleteAll our thoughts and prayers have so much healing power.
DeleteThanks Sunny...most definitely appreciate all we can get!
DeleteHugs and Blessings,
Cat
Thank you Minelle,
ReplyDeleteCat - sending positive thoughts, healing energy and prayers to you and your Mom.
Hugs,
Roz
I am sure we can make a difference with our thoughts and prayers.
DeleteThank you Roz...as Minelle said, positive thoughts and prayers really do make a difference.
DeleteHugs and Blessings,
Cat
Cat - My thoughts are with you and your Mom.
ReplyDeleteThanks you Minelle.
Love,
Ronnie
xx
It is healing when we all send thoughts and prayers.
DeleteThank you so much Ronnie.
DeleteHugs and Blessings,
Cat
Prayers for you and your mom Cat <3
ReplyDeleteHugs....
~Lucy
She is reading and is happy about all our love.
DeleteThank you Lucy...I really believe those prayers are helping.
DeleteHugs and Blessings,
Cat
Thanks Minelle.
ReplyDeleteIf history is any indicator Cat's Mom is a fighter, (thankfully she passed that gene on to her daughter) I am praying this time will not be any different.
hugs to you Cat
willie
Her mom sure is one heck of a fighter! Daughter too! LOL
DeleteI am hopeful that it will just be a minor set back.
Thanks Willie...really believe the prayers are helping...hopefully she will not give up fighting. Oh yes...I am definitely a fighter. ;)
DeleteHugs and Blessings,
Cat
sending good thoughts, healing energy, and hugs...
ReplyDeleteThanks, Minelle, for letting us know hugs to you, too!
We have such a supportive community, our energy does wonderful things!
DeleteThank you Terps...I truly believe the good thoughts and healing energy help and I swear I can feel all the hugs!
DeleteHugs and Blessings,
Cat
Closing my eyes, sending prayers, peaceful thoughts and healing energy your way, Cat, for you and your Mom.
ReplyDeleteWe can do so much with prayer and positive healing energy.
DeleteThank you so much C...I have to believe that all these prayers and healing energy are working.
DeleteHugs and Blessings,
Cat
Sending positive thought, prayers and blessings, plus many hugs,
ReplyDeleteAmi
Hugs help as well don't they? The power of virtual touch!
DeleteThank you Ami! Can never have too many positive thoughts and prayers can we. As for hugs...those are always appreciated!
DeleteHugs and Blessings,
Cat
Will definitely be praying for Cat and her mom....
ReplyDelete♥ Cali
It is so great to all join together.
DeleteThank you so much Cali...I just have to keep believing that these prayers are going to work.
DeleteHugs and Blessings,
Cat
So sorry to hear this. I am sending well wishes and blessings to both Cat and her mom.
ReplyDeleteThanks Minelle
It is awesome what a community such as this one, offers each other!
DeleteJust logged on after almost a week, glad I chose you to read first....praying.
Deletehugs abby
Thank you Queenie...all the good wishes and blessings are sure to turn the tide for her!
DeleteHugs and Blessings,
Cat
Thanks so much Abby...have to believe that all these prayers are going to bring her home soon.
DeleteHugs and Blessings,
Cat
Thank you Minelle! I'm late hearing about it but will start praying.
ReplyDeleteThank you so much Susie...think these prayers are working. :)
DeleteHugs and Blessings,
Cat